Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Favourite Chinese Dish! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like Chinese Food?
Yup!
31%
 31%  [ 11 ]
Sometimes.
28%
 28%  [ 10 ]
Nope!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I live on Chinese food!!!
40%
 40%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 35

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:22 pm
cold_blooded_chick
shinelover
i wanna type in canto but cant type in characters yet...the computer i'm using does not hav that program yet...

lets c i like a lot of chinese food!!! like hong kong street stuff...i dunno if u ppl understand wat i'm saying but everytime i go back to HK i just hav to hav gai dan jai...i think thatz almost like it....ok ok the first character is chicken (ppl if u know canto say it out in the order i type)..i'll just type the three characters together ...its chicken egg son.....lol sorry i'm making it confusing.... Wiim: i'm gonna try be more active now....hehehe

鸡蛋仔?
Yup, those!
鷄蛋仔

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:37 pm
wiim
cold_blooded_chick

鸡蛋仔?
Yup, those!
鷄蛋仔

没见过,也没吃过。。。  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:52 pm
erm... really lost here... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:45 am
Here, just go to this site and look at the pictures of the food we're talking about. http://www.tungtungdanquenking.com/product/EGG/product.HTM

This is what it looks like when you buy a bag.

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

shinelover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:59 am
wiim
Here, just go to this site and look at the pictures of the food we're talking about. http://www.tungtungdanquenking.com/product/EGG/product.HTM

This is what it looks like when you buy a bag.

oh man!!! so yummy!!!!!!! ^__^ sorry...i should've put in the characters when i got my computer back.....lol can't wait to go back to HK in july oh so yummmmmmyyyyy  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:26 am
Well I still don't know what the egg thing is, I just typed it out cause I read the cantonese you guys typed.  

cold_blooded_chick

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:00 am
Well, they are pretty good. A freshly cooked batch is warm and fluffy. And just a little sweet. I would suggest you try them some time. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:02 am
wiim
Well, they are pretty good. A freshly cooked batch is warm and fluffy. And just a little sweet. I would suggest you try them some time. wink

yep but a tip is get the ones on the streets. as in the guys with the trolleys on the street instead of a shop. they are way more traditional and realli realli a lot yummier than the shops ones...but if u can only find them in a shop then dun get ones other than traditional flavour first!!!!!  

shinelover

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:24 am
shinelover
wiim

yep but a tip is get the ones on the streets. as in the guys with the trolleys on the street instead of a shop. they are way more traditional and realli realli a lot yummier than the shops ones...but if u can only find them in a shop then dun get ones other than traditional flavour first!!!!!

I would, except I don't live in Hong Kong, and there aren't any guys pushing a trolley in the streets selling them , not even in China Town.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:27 am
cold_blooded_chick
shinelover
wiim

I would, except I don't live in Hong Kong, and there aren't any guys pushing a trolley in the streets selling them , not even in China Town.

then go to hongkong and buy them there  

xiiao-ai

shinelover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:22 am
sinfulanjel
cold_blooded_chick
shinelover
wiim

then go to hongkong and buy them there

haha good point!!!!!!

Cold_blooded_chick: OMG u go to chinatown in sydney??? there is only one rite?????  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:57 am
shinelover
OMG u go to chinatown in sydney??? there is only one rite?????

Yeah, apparently... How many did you expect??? Haven't you been to China Town?  

cold_blooded_chick

shinelover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:59 am
cold_blooded_chick
shinelover
OMG u go to chinatown in sydney??? there is only one rite?????

Yeah, apparently... How many did you expect??? Haven't you been to China Town?

lol i go there all the time..it's in the city. I live across the bridge from it....about 1/2 hour drive i think  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:08 am
shinelover

lol i go there all the time..it's in the city. I live across the bridge from it....about 1/2 hour drive i think

So why'd you ask if there was only one?  

cold_blooded_chick

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:24 am
wiim

I've never had them before... but they look pretty yummy^^  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces