Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:57 pm
"Good she might be more confertible with a fewlo woman but I shal supervise I have magic books medisen books tools and leaches. you take her close off and atch the laches to any place thats nice and warm and full of bllod I'll read back some spells"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 4:01 pm
Inwe nodded and did what Jaden said. "Gos bless you," she whispered.
((hey! the songs out my head, DOH! nope its back))  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:00 pm
Kaden was concerened about the cry for help, but decided there was nothing for it and sat as Jaden instructed. He looked at the flowers growing beautifully, and saw a dark red rose that caught his eye. He pulled it, and his first thought was to keep it for she who loved him most, but sadly he remebered what had happened and his stomach sunk low, making him nautious. He looked at the rose, beautiful and in full bloom, and tucked it into his tunic.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:49 pm
Jaden began his examination and his reading  

kaykeyser
Crew

Yinala

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:18 pm
((The dragons saliva neutralized the snake venom but mixed with her own blood. So she now has the ability to transform into a dragon with a deep thought of becoming one. She feels sick because her body is adjusting to the new blood and just so it's easier for Jaden to figure this out we'll say she has patches of scales on her back and stomach that she hasn't noticed. Other than that I give you artistic freedom for things you want to add biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:45 pm
after draing her blood with leaches, casting spells and probing her varies oppenings Jaden said

"The dragons saliva neutralized the snake venom but mixed with your own blood. So you now have the ability to transform into a dragon with a deep thought of becoming one.you feel sick because your body is adjusting to the new blood your body has patches of scales on your back and stomach you dind't notise beocuse your eyes couldn't see, I also see sighns of a tail emerging from your spine near the end of your buttix and wings about to form from your sholders I would need to see in side butI belive you may also be capible of phisicaly laying an egg of wich may latter be eaten or possibly hatched depending on cirtan condions. you ma aslo notise the growing of thangs and claws and the incresed need to run naked and free thew the moutains and froests , to build a nest, to fly threw the air, to breath fire, to raor at your mate, mark your teritor , or violent ly defend your children. yep wild instics will set in soon it will be days before the chags are none but weeks or months before you lear to regain contole of your civilised self and camand the changes t will. that is ifI understand the book right and if you dont experince itching, drowsynes, vometting, diareea,emtional out brusts or saver boddy temputure shifts if you experince those things then you have a rae faital mistake in this trasfomation, in the past 65 years there have only been 16 people who have transformed in to dragons and 4 of those people died becouse there bodies could not handle the changes and regted there dragon haves. If your ever in Dragon vally say hi to my Brother and his Famlily and look for the others who this happened too they are still alive unless hunters shot them by now."  

kaykeyser
Crew

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:49 am
"The Laying the egg would be true but whatta bout a mate? And she could surly change back into a human again."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:48 pm
Yuri stared open mouth at what she had just heard. surprised Could this really be true? Was her life still in danger? She paniced and soon passed out from the combination of thought and diziness.  

Yinala

DragonSong

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:03 pm
(sorry i havent been on in so long!!!!! crying crying ) the unicorn soon walked away. she stood up and dusted herself off. she walked into the palace and saw the man she was due to marry. "good day" she said without any emotion as she walked towards the hospital wing to see what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:12 pm
The man stood up quickly at the sight of his supposed bride to be. "wait," he said, knowing he sounded foolish. "I know you would like tend to the hospital wing, but I was wondering if mabey I could see you for a little bit. We are due to marry and I do not even know you, save what Jaden has told me, which, I admit, is plenty. I want to know you for myself. I believe not in marriage without love..." He sounded sad then, and his eyes misted over and you could tell he was remebering something that touched his heart. He reached into his tunic and pulled out the rose, and held it out to her with a weak smile.  

Lyria883

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 7:07 pm
jaden lureked in the shadows waching hoping she would be nice to the man and him to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:17 am
raylana watched this. she saw his eyes and decided to lose her formal tones. "of course" she said. she took a couple of steps foreward and took the rose from his hand, her hand brushing his as she did. "how about meeting me for dinner tonight, my lord?" she asked gently. her voice was sweet and anyone could tell she would be a singer.  

DragonSong

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:40 am
Inwe hummed a tune of her people. Then she started to sing. Crisp and clear was her voice. She sang this:
"A Olorin i yaresse
Mentaner i Numenherui
Tirien i Romenori
Maiaron i Qiqsaila
Manan elye etevanne
Norie i melanelye?

Mithrandir, Mithrandir, A Randir Vithren
u-reniathach i amar galen
I reniad lin ne mor, nuithannen
I lach Anor ed ardhon gwannen
Caled veleg, ethuiannen."
Her song changed into another. Mournful yet happy they were. She sang this:
"To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying,
The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying.
West, west away, the round sun is falling.
Grey ship, grey ship, do you hear them calling,
The voices of my people that have gone before me?

I will leave, I will leave the woods that bore me;
For our days are ending and our years are failing.
I will pass the wide waters lonely sailing.
Long are the waves on the Last Shore falling,
Sweet are the voices in the Lost Isle calling,
In Eressea, in Elvenhome that no man can discover,
Where the leaves fall not: land of my people forever."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:54 pm
Kaden was relieved. "Dinner sounds wonderful," he said kindly. "I find it only fitting we get to know eachother... under the circumstancs." His voice kind of faded away after that. He felt so dark next to the white angel who had been given to him to marry. He smiled almost weakly. "Untill tonight my lady," he said formally, bowing respectfully, then turning away so she might not see the emotion he was over come with in these past few weeks.  

Lyria883

DragonSong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 4:51 pm
raylana smiled a little. she decided he wasnt quite as bad as she had thought originaly. she walked then towards the hospital, hearing the sweet song of the elf. "lovely" she whispered as she heard it. she was reminded of the forrest and then of her unicorn. she sighed a little as she drew closer  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff