Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Favorite Characters! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:10 pm
newatreides

... And Zarquon!... And that immortal dude that insults everyone, alphabetically. Forgot his name.

Ah! You're thinking of Wowbagger the Infinatly Prolonged. Gotta love him.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 7:55 pm
Marvin. How can you not love a paranoid, manic-depressed robot? I especially love his verbal exchange with the Frogstar Battle tank. "Guess..."  

Kado Celeritus

Animeistro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:11 pm
"Ummmm..... Laser cannons?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 5:45 pm
Too obvious.  

Kado Celeritus

Wonder_falls

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:18 am
I heart MARVIN!!!

He's such a cute depressed little robot! xd Everytime he's up there, I just have to say "OH! Poor Marvin!" *hugs him*

"Pardon me for breathing which I never do anyway so I don't know why I bother to OH GOD I'M SO DEPRESSED!" gonk

Poor, poor Marvin. *hug*

Meh. . . . I'll repeat myself.

I heart MARVIN!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:41 am
Is the guide a viable character in this case? I do love it so. Most amusing in the books, mini-series and now movie.  

DemoniclyAttained

I Feel Toast

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:03 pm
Agrajag, Eddie, that captain guy in the bathtub (What's his name?), Slartibartfast (fjords!) and Marvin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:33 pm
Marvin pwns. He's so adorable in the movie, and he's hilarious. xd But Eddie is so nice...  

Some Kind of Classic

Lullabee

Timid Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:23 pm
Hmm... I like Ford best, probably. Just... the way he manages to get into interesting predicaments, the way he acts... laughing as the world crashes down around his ears...Yeah. Ford's my favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 5:29 am
From the Books: Slartibartfast, Marvin, Ford, Random
From the Movie: Deep Thought, Slartibartfast, Ford, Marvin, Humma Kavula.

Overall favourite character:
Random

Overall favourite New character:
Humma Kavula  

Version 2.0

aaadamaa

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:07 am
i LOVE the crab that comes out of the water on volgoshpere in the movie, it was so said to have im crushed, and then blown away. *snif*  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 12:39 am
Marivin is my fav.  

nereruo

Ri1shais

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:28 pm
Hmmmm. My favorite character would have to be Deep Thought.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 4:58 pm
My favorite characters? Hmm... Well, yeah Marvin would be a no-brainer. And then there's Zaphod, particularly in the movie. I dunno, snazzy dresser....w00t.

Fenchurch is a favorite. Why? Well, mostly because a best friend of mine said I was like her...'cept I don't float/fly. Dammit.

...did she and Arthur really do the horizontal polka in the sky like I thought they did or was something else? Ignore that. This is about favorite characters.

One more, maybe. Ford. The book Ford. He was just waaaaaaaiiiiiilllldddd. xd Wiiiillllddd.  

Milleia

Enduring Evader

Tinnumir

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 7:51 pm
Mileia Sermones III
My favorite characters? Hmm... Well, yeah Marvin would be a no-brainer. And then there's Zaphod, particularly in the movie. I dunno, snazzy dresser....w00t.

Fenchurch is a favorite. Why? Well, mostly because a best friend of mine said I was like her...'cept I don't float/fly. Dammit.

...did she and Arthur really do the horizontal polka in the sky like I thought they did or was something else? Ignore that. This is about favorite characters.

One more, maybe. Ford. The book Ford. He was just waaaaaaaiiiiiilllldddd. xd Wiiiillllddd.

Hehe. Horizontal Polka. That's gotta be the greatest phrasing for that I've ever heard. Oh yes, they did the dirty deed in the sky. Mile High Club sans airplane!  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games