Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Choose Your Zombie Flick Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your zombie flick:
  28 Days Later
  Resident Evil or Apocalypse
  Land of the Dead
  Dawn of the Dead
  Night of the Living Dead
  Day of the Dead
  Army of Darkness
  Dead Alive aka Braindead
  Zombie
  Other
View Results

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:57 pm
Carnemire
Dead and Breakfast, man. Best flippin movie EVER. EVER!!!!! sweatdrop

Other than that, I'd have to say All Souls Day, Hide and Creep, Undead and Zombie Honeymoon are some of my serious favorites so far. Although Dead Meat has a sexy Irish boy in it, so it scores some serious points in that department. biggrin

These are, of course, my favorite non-mainstream zombie flicks. Resident Evil, Romero's movies and the Evil Dead series are all still very close to my heart, of course. heart

I wish I seen those movies... Or heard of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:36 pm
Well, Dead and Breakfast was an indy film produced by Ambush Entertainment... this guy I went to see Land of the Dead with told me about it and I rented it immediately. It's AMAZING. I LOVE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH.

I found Undead, Zombie Honeymoon and Dead Meat browsing through Blockbusters.

I got Zombie Honeymoon and assumed it would be a terrible, terrible movie because I mean... it's called Zombie Honeymoon. Sounds lame, right? It's not. WELL... Actually, it's kind of a chick-flick, if a zombie movie can be a chick-flick... Either way, I was totally in love with my movie, and I made all my friends watch it, and they loved it too.

Undead is actually and Australian film, and it's pretty humorus. I still run around screaming, "Zombee fiesh!" all the time, because... I mean it's not often you get to see a zombie fish get sucker-punched in face. This movie is brilliant, I'm telling you. Haha, zombie fish... blaugh

Dead Meat is an Irish indy film; it doesn't even have it's own website. It's not as good at the other movies either. It's about this strain of mad cow disease that turns everybody into zombies, so I mean, there's that little "wtf" factor strait off the bat. I mean it's like, "OMG COWS." So yeah. But the main character kills zombies with a vaccum cleaner, her stilettos and a screwdriver, among other things, and then she steals the zombie's shoes. So I love her. Plus, she's cute and Spanish, and her counter-part for the movie is an Irish grave-digger who kills zombies with a shovel. I LOVE HIM. *cough*

All Souls Day and Hide and Creep were harder to find; I found them off of previews on some of the other zombie movies I was watching and then had to go find them. All Souls Day doesn't have a website either. It's about this couple, I think they're engaged, and they're going to Mexico so the girl can introduce her boyfriend to her family. They end up in the messed up little town where they, of course, get attacked by zombies. The zombie makeup in this movie is WONDERFUL. The dead people are all bloated and gross... I couldn't even handle it. I love that movie.

Last but not least, Hide and Creep is a pretty funny movie. I mean, it takes place in Alabama so there's all sorts of shinanagins that would never happen in any other movie. I recommend everybody go to the website; it's set up like a brochure about the threat zombies pose to national security, complete with pictures and instructions on how to fight the undead. It's funny.

necrophagette

Wheezing Dabbler

14,600 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Screeching Savior 100

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:12 pm
Ooooh lovely.... more zombie movies for my girls night parties.
Muwahahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:20 am
Shaun of the Dead! I love that movie. Hmmm? Either that or Dawn of the Dead. No! Actually, Evil Dead yeah...  

XINVADER

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:41 pm
George Romero fangirl all the way. My favorites are Land of the Dead and, of course, Night of the Living Dead. Gotta love those black and white films that allowed for using chocolate syrup as blood(man, what I wouldn't give to be in a movie like that)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:02 pm
Its all about the classics Night of the Living Dead.It truly was a creepy zombie movie for and all the main characters died you cant get a better ending.  

Indie Jesus

The Atheistic Messiah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:27 pm
My favorite is Shaun of the Dead. Did anyone see that peter jackson movie dead again? It was funny. The whole idea of a zombie baby came from that. Also, slither was a pretty good one. Very southern.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:16 pm
Personally i am a major fan of Romero's movies, he set the standard for the genre. Whats cool is that I got accepted to the Art Institute in Pittsburgh, which has a Anto-zombie Associatoon, as one of its clubs. They throw a big weeklong bash in october down at the school called undead week. since Pittsburgh is Romeros old Stomping grounds he comes back to visit for zombie week.

so cant wait for college.  

Crimson Fox Of Tempests

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:09 am
Crimson Fox Of Tempests
Personally i am a major fan of Romero's movies, he set the standard for the genre. Whats cool is that I got accepted to the Art Institute in Pittsburgh, which has a Anto-zombie Associatoon, as one of its clubs. They throw a big weeklong bash in october down at the school called undead week. since Pittsburgh is Romeros old Stomping grounds he comes back to visit for zombie week.

so cant wait for college.

Hey thats were I went to school. I remember seeing Romero's premiere of Land of the Dead there. Was freaking awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:53 am
Shawn of the dead...funny with the gorey blood zombie-ness that i love  

Ivory Lie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:45 pm
leon r kennedy
Shawn of the dead...funny with the gorey blood zombie-ness that i love
Not to mention all the old zombie movie references and of course the soundtack featuring Queen. How can you go wrong?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:03 pm
hmmm I like all the old stuff and the remakes of some of the old stuff. ^^ Mostly though, I do like Land of the Dead and the 2 Resident Evil movies. They are pretty good.  

Aisha Kiske

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:57 pm
Aisha Kiske
hmmm I like all the old stuff and the remakes of some of the old stuff. ^^ Mostly though, I do like Land of the Dead and the 2 Resident Evil movies. They are pretty good.
Well anyone who defends the RE movies is good in my book.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Aisha Kiske
Well anyone who defends the RE movies is good in my book.

lols. I loved those movies. ^ ^  

Aisha Kiske

Bain Supremacy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:26 pm
Honestly, the best zombie movie (besides resident evil) would have to be the remake of Dawn of the Dead. I saw it at home in the dark and it scared the s**t out of me. I know that there is supposed to be a remake of Day of the Dead comming out soon, but so far Dawn is the number 1.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff