Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:34 pm
Kaori nodded, lifting Kei in the air and setting the dragon on her head. He roared happily and snuggled into the hair she'd left down around her shoulders. Her bandana and hairtie were wrapped around her wrist for later. She was still bouncing in place as she responded to Meghan. "Yes, I am," she grinned, ready to push them both out the door. But then she froze, glancing at her and Kai's swords that lay against the wall. "Do you think we'll need them...?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:42 pm
"Well, having experience everything we have, I'm not sure. I mean," she said, thinking it over, "usually nothing happens at an amusment park, but I didn't think anything could happen at a school, either," she said, wondering herself if they'd need it. "If you think it'd be better, then go ahead; I won't mind," she smiled.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:50 pm
Kaori paused for a moment, still bouncing lightly in place. Her constant movement caused Kei to slip from her head, but her hands quickly shot out to catch him. She held the dragon to her chest and then frowned, shaking her head. "I'm not bringing it," she said softly. "It'd get in the way. Besides, I have fire and a dagger if I do need to defend myself." Then she pushed away thoughts of fighting and her smile returned again.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:54 pm
She nodded in understandment as Monkichii mewed. "I see," she said softly as she smiled, stepping through the open door. "Now, no more dawdling! Kaori-chan is to excited to stay here any longer, so onward we go!!" she laughed, starting towards the stairs.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:07 pm
Kaori barely kept herself from crying out in joy before darting through the door. She paused just outside, waiting for the others to join her, still bouncing excitedly. "Come on, come on!" she urged impatiently.

Kai laughed aloud at her this time, unable to stop himself. He left his sword against the wall as well, deciding his ice powers would be of enough use if he needed to defend himself. Then he slipped past Meghan and out the door as well, pausing just on the other side.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:12 pm
She looked at the door, turning to Kaori. "Are you going to lock it... or leave it like that?" she asked, teasing slightly. She was just as excited as Kaori was; she hadn't been to an amusment park in ages it seemed. She gasped, suddenly realizing what'd been missing, frightening Monkichii. He ran in histeric circles around her neck before she held up a hand to catch him. "EEK! I'm sorry Kichii-chan," she said to him, petting him softly.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:18 pm
Kaori frowned for a moment, reaching into her pocket. Then she dashed forward, sticking the key in the handle and locking it. "If I didn't have our swords in there, I wouldn't need to," she pointed out as she put the key away again. She looked around excitedly, acting almost as if she was already outside. "So, which way is it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:34 pm
Meghan watched as Kaori locked the door, twirling another ribbon on her shirt. "Oh, it's...." she thought for a moment, before heading towards the doors. "First, we needa get outside," she laughed, "but then we go that way!" she laughed, pointing towards where she heard the park was.

[[sorry, my family was leaving... and my cousin licked my face -.-]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:40 pm
"Alright!" Kaori exclaimed, practically yelling with her excitement. She wasn't really sure why though, since she still didn't really know what an amusement park was. She just knew there were games and rides, and the word amusement was in the name. So that had to make it good, right? She looked at Kai and Meghan, then turned to spring out of the building, but froze. "Ah, is Sai coming?" she asked quietly, a faint pink coming to her cheeks.

Kai'd been watching Meghan for a while, silently. He finally spoke up. "Why did you... freak out a second ago?"

[I'd forgotten to ask that. xD;; And that's fine! I'm currently fishing and it's very distracting.]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:46 pm
She looked at him, tilting her head, but heard Kaori. "That," she laughed, "was excactly the reason!" She put an arm around Kaori and smiled evily at her. "Something you want to share, Kaori-chan?" she said softly.
"Meghan-chan, cut that out," he sighed, taking her arm off Kaori. "Or I will be forced to do something you wouldn't like," he said just as evily, before laughing. "Although, you may like it, so i guess there's no reason," he admited, defeated.
"You are absolutly no fun, Sai-chan!!" she said, crossing her arms as she stuck out her tongue, but she couldn't help but laugh. She sighed, continuing onward.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:52 pm
Kaori stared at Meghan for a moment, face flushing red at her words. Then she sniffed the air, suddenly finding Sai's scent near. Now she felt rather dumb for not realizing sooner. "Wh-what are you talking about?" she stammered, then turned towards Sai as he pulled Meghan's arm off. She backed away a step and bowed her head, her down hair falling into her face to hide it. Her red eyes seemed to glow from the gloom it created. "Ah, l-let's go..." she murmured, following after Meghan.

Kai crossed his arms over his chest, glancing between Kaori and Sai a few times. Then he smirked faintly and followed the others down the hallway.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:59 pm
Meghan skipped along, towards the Amusment park when she saw a butterfly that was strangly colored. Curious, she followed after it, almost like a child. "Hey, wait up, Mr.Butterfly!" she called after it, disappearing in some trees and bushes.
Sai watched after Meghan before sighing, his hands in his pocket. "She's so stupid sometimes... she wanders off afer anything that catches her eye; she's like an infant," he shook his head, continuing towards the amusment park; he knew she'd catch up in due time, once she realized that she was seperate from everyone, and when the butterfly flew off or hid somewhere.

[[ack, gotta go take a shower o.O be back in at least 30 minutes ><]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:19 pm
Kaori blinked as she saw Meghan wander off, and was about to call to her when Sai spoke. She turned and looked at him instead. "Really?" she murmured, watching the other female disappear. "Doesn't she get hurt sometimes? Maybe we should go-" She cut off as she looked around, realizing Kai had disappeared as well, and smiled faintly to herself. "Ah, nevermind..." She continued forward, feeling strange without the sword on her back.

Kai, meanwhile, followed after Meghan, moving silently and keeping a distance as he watched her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:34 pm
He chuckled, realizing Kai had gone too. "Well, once or twice she's hurt herself," he said softly, looking hurt, "but she always manages to come back as herself..." he trailed off, putting an arm around Kaori. "The question is though, how is my princess doing?" he smiled, knowing she'd get flustered in about five seconds.

Meghan was in a daze, following after the butterfly. "Hey, wait up," she said softly, bending down next to a pink flower it had landed on. She held out her palm, as it floated onto it. Monkichii watched it, his tail flicking, but suddenly he hissed, jumping off Meghan and onto a tree.
Her eyes glazed over, a cross appearing where her necklaces lay and the scar on her back disappeared. Suddenly, the butterfly started to flutter it's wings, as she shut her hand quickly, grasping it in her fingers, forming a cage. The butterfly frantically tried to flutter out, but the girls eyes mearly gazed at it, emotionless.

[[yes!! the ghost story continues!! I'm back, by the way 4laugh ]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:42 pm
Kaori's eyes widened and she bowed her head again, so her hair once more fell around her face to hide how red it was. "Ah, I-I'm fine..." she stammered quietly. "What about you?"

Kai blinked as he watched her, still following silently behind her. His eyes flicked towards Monkichii as the creature darted into a tree and away from the girl. Kai frowned to himself, wondering what was going on. He was behind her, so he couldn't see her face, but he did see the scar on her back fade. What is going on? he thought to himself, shoving his hands in his pockets. His tail flicked behind him as he watched her catch the butterfly and hold it in her grasp.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff