Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Salty Garbage

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:31 pm
What countries will it be released in, do you know?  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:37 pm
Katinchen012
Sanekazura
In Sweden, new releases at the same speed as in Germany, only we don't have as many titles here... xp But it's getting better; this summer we'll see some new shoujo on the shelves!

Good for you^^.

Sanekazura
And sai-kun... what on earth does "hiatus" mean? confused

Yes, I wanted to ask this too... *couldn't find it in her dictionary*

"Hiatus" is like a break, some time off ^_^  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Xterius

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:56 am
Sanekazura
In Sweden, new releases at the same speed as in Germany, only we don't have as many titles here... xp But it's getting better; this summer we'll see some new shoujo on the shelves!

I always thought that american manga was released every second month. But maybe that doesn't go for all of them?

And sai-kun... what on earth does "hiatus" mean? confused

It depends on the manga, but Angel Sanctuary IS released one every second month.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:06 pm
i have a question about the angel sanctuary ova, is rociel in love with alaxiel?  

katakito

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 8:33 pm
Jainith
i have a question about the angel sanctuary ova, is rociel in love with alaxiel?

:3 what do you think...he says all that kind of stuff in the manga too...He's obsessed with her. I dont think its lust though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:25 am
Sai-kun
Jainith

:3 what do you think...he says all that kind of stuff in the manga too...He's obsessed with her. I dont think its lust though.

They're siblings, right? And all siblings have some rivalry between them. It looks as though he's jelous of Alexiel, I wonder who's the oldest?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Xterius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2005 8:37 pm
Just read book 8!!!

Oh and to Sanekazura: Alexiel is the oldest. I think it says that somewhere in the mange ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 7:19 am
Asra
Just read book 8!!!

Oh and to Sanekazura: Alexiel is the oldest. I think it says that somewhere in the mange ^_^

Yes, as far as I understood Alexiel is a bit older than Rociel. Well, older isn't right at all... Let's say, she was born earlier. This matter is kind of complicated^^'

Sisi...she was "created" first. But Alexiel and Rociel, in my opinion are two parts of a whole. Seeing them as biological twins in the human way doesn't fly in Kaori Yuki's universe XD  

Katinchen012

katakito

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:49 am
Sai-kun
Jainith

i just read the firts volume so how do you expect that i know and in my country dont sell the angel sanctuary manga stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:26 pm
Jainith
Sai-kun
Jainith

i just read the firts volume so how do you expect that i know and in my country dont sell the angel sanctuary manga stare

I havent read the first volume in ages, Im not positive what happens in that one anymore, but I wasn't accusing you or anything. I didn't know how much you read. I just wanted your opinion on their relationship, since you were the one to ask the question.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Z.a.p.h.i.k.e.l

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 5:39 pm
i love angel sanctuary.. i just bought book 8 yesterday 4laugh why couldnt they turn it into a full anime series gonk that bugs me that in the OVA they just suddenly stopped.. u.u  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 6:54 pm
devilwingedotaku
i love angel sanctuary.. i just bought book 8 yesterday 4laugh why couldnt they turn it into a full anime series gonk that bugs me that in the OVA they just suddenly stopped.. u.u

The OAV kinda sucked anyway :3
If it were to be a full fledged anime series, I sure would hope that they would put more effort into it. As it was, its probably good that they ended where they did.
Hakusensha must've decided it wasnt a good investment, they opted out for drama disks instead.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katinchen012

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:58 am
Sai-kun
devilwingedotaku

If it were to be a full fledged anime series, I sure would hope that they would put more effort into it. As it was, its probably good that they ended where they did.
Hakusensha must've decided it wasnt a good investment, they opted out for drama disks instead.

But don't forget one good thing about the OAV:
people get interested in AS through ist.
I started reading manga with AS, and it was because I saw the OAV in TV. Then it stopped so suddenly, so I went into the next bookstore to buy the manga, and, well, I'm glad they showed the OAV.
And an anime series of AS will never exist.
Kaori Yuki herself wrote in one of her comments that a content like the one of AS is impossible in the japanese TV.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:33 pm
mmmm Angel Sanctuary......^_________^  

sexyvixen17

4,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:07 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
devilwingedotaku

But don't forget one good thing about the OAV:
people get interested in AS through ist.
I started reading manga with AS, and it was because I saw the OAV in TV. Then it stopped so suddenly, so I went into the next bookstore to buy the manga, and, well, I'm glad they showed the OAV.
And an anime series of AS will never exist.
Kaori Yuki herself wrote in one of her comments that a content like the one of AS is impossible in the japanese TV.

Yeah I wrote in a thread in the manga subforum that the anime will never see light. Work on the series is over, Kaori Yuki and Hakusensha have moved onto other things.
For me it was reverse :3, I saw the manga first and I liked it so much I went and found the OAV, unfortunatly it was a little bit of a let down, but its good to have if you're a fan...  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff