Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Boba Milk Tea!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boba Milk Tea?
  I LOVE IT!!! GIVE ME SOME!!!
  Ewwwww!!! I hate that stuff!! *throws it away*
View Results

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:42 pm
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
i think im the only one who voted "no" i dislike it.. watta about bubble tea?

edit: is it the same thing?

lol, they're the same.

@Xiao_Hoa: you could of put that all in one post, try it next time? Thanks.

Well I posted but someone answered but I didn't see

What's up with all the critiquing question
just have fun man blaugh

Because its kinda spamming, and posting all in one is much easier to read too for some people. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:45 pm
ok sure, I'll try...  

Xiao_Hoa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:48 pm
Xiao_Hoa
ok sure, I'll try...

=)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:20 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
It was invented in Taiwan arond the 80s...and 2 Taiwanese restaurant has claim to have invented it. 3nodding

I figured it was in taiwan since all the shops here in TX are associated with Taiwanese
Husbands father has a boba tea shop in taiwan, so when I go there I can drink as much as I want, i will be so happy, it's my fav!! 4laugh

Xiao_Hoa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:23 pm
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
It was invented in Taiwan arond the 80s...and 2 Taiwanese restaurant has claim to have invented it. 3nodding

I figured it was in taiwan since all the shops here in TX are associated with Taiwanese
Husbands father has a boba tea shop in taiwan, so when I go there I can drink as much as I want, i will be so happy, it's my fav!! 4laugh

Cool, you live in Texas?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:30 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx

Cool, you live in Texas?

Yep! and i talk like a texan too! well if I'm with my dad or brothers, they bring it out of me! lol

Xiao_Hoa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:33 pm
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx

Cool, you live in Texas?

Yep! and i talk like a texan too! well if I'm with my dad or brothers, they bring it out of me! lol

XD I wonder how you talk like a Texan... confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:25 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx

Cool, you live in Texas?

peeps from texas got a cool american accent! my friends from texas and her accent ish soo cool! shes really funny too~  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:30 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Xiao_Hoa
xXHotBabiBluXx

Cool, you live in Texas?

peeps from texas got a cool american accent! my friends from texas and her accent ish soo cool! shes really funny too~

Oh, I'm just wondering...so I can try to speak like one, lol...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:02 am
xXHotBabiBluXx

ur curiousity soo high, babi~ hmm.. they speak umm.. slower because they prior on the pronunciation? but it sounds wierd to me.. since i speak australian english but its really cool~  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:10 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

ur curiousity soo high, babi~ hmm.. they speak umm.. slower because they prior on the pronunciation? but it sounds wierd to me.. since i speak australian english but its really cool~

Yep. mrgreen I'm curious, but I don't gossip. mrgreen I wish I can speak all kinds of accent...I wonder if anyone can make their voice sound like any ethnic at all, that'd be so cool...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:25 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Yep. mrgreen I'm curious, but I don't gossip. mrgreen I wish I can speak all kinds of accent...I wonder if anyone can make their voice sound like any ethnic at all, that'd be so cool...

hmm.. the indian accent ish the easiest to imitate. my friends played a prank on a friend of mine using the indian accent, it was really funny. blaugh  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:36 am
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

hmm.. the indian accent ish the easiest to imitate. my friends played a prank on a friend of mine using the indian accent, it was really funny. blaugh

lol, french accent makes you sound gay...as in homosexual..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:42 pm
→ 我爱你 <3 ←

I love tapioca! >w<
Best drink on Earth!

→ 你不爱我  

Oompa Loompa `

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:44 pm