Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Roar Roar Roar your Yu-Gi-Oh! are going through a carwash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu-Gi-Oh! Rocks Everyone's Socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  no it doesn't (whoever picks this can go to hell)
View Results

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:50 pm
Yea, I have friends who are fans also. Many of them I made that way. >=D Some of them I met on here.

And yea, I could see why you might want to hide it. I know it's bad to hide things from others, but I get SOOOO made fun of for it. I take it with a grin though, it's not a big deal, hell I can see the flaws in Yuugiou... but it doesn't make my love for it lessen at all.

Anyway... I also used to hide such things. But I learned, my friends don't like me for only my interests anyway.. friends like ya, cause you're you. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:48 pm
I never used to mind hiding it from people, but recently, it's kind of bothersome.

For example, in highschool, I used to plaster pictures all over my notebooks and stuff. So when I would put anything Yuugiou related on my stuff, I'd either hide it under other stuff, or just take it off in case someone would see it. x: I never really cared too much though.

But thinking back on it, I kind of regret being that way. I wish I wouldn't have cared so much about what people thought.

I guess now that I'm out of Highschool, things are a lot different. The only time I'd have to mention that I like Yuugiou is if someone asked. And I'd have no problem telling them, really.

Do you guys consider not telling everyone that you like Yuugiou hiding it? .__.

I still don't think I would ever mention it to anyone before they asked me. I guess unless I saw they liked it too.
e___e

Gunpowder Valentine

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:17 pm
Hmm... I've never felt the need to hide it. Sometimes I get a little embarressed for still liking Pokemon, but I try not to hide that either. ^^;; Most of my close friends like YUU*GI*OU, and if they don't they still like anime in general, so they don't make fun of me (unless I'm acting just a little too obsessed...) but I get it the worst from random kids I don't know at school. XD;; Like sometimes we bring our decks to school and duel, and some random kids come up and are like, "OMG are you playing Pokemon?! Look guys, it's Pikachu!" (they'll be pointing at a Red Eyes or something...) and they act all retarded. rolleyes It's annoying, but I don't feel flustered or anything just because they are acting more stupid than the dub YUU*GI*OU is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:52 pm
((I'm 19 going on 20 and I still watch the show and play the card game. A bunch of my friends at college all sit around and duel. I really don't care what people think. It's fun and at least I'm not drinking or doing drugs ya know))  

ORMule

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:57 pm
Awsome cosplay Otogi Kun. XD And I agree; being a nerd is definitely better than being a rebelious teen. XB  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:53 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
Awsome cosplay Otogi Kun. XD And I agree; being a nerd is definitely better than being a rebelious teen. XB

((Thanks biggrin It took me FOREVER to finish it XD. My parents used to complain that I spend all my money on video games and comic books until they realized Hey it's better then booze or drugs. NERDS RULE ))  

ORMule

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:47 pm
I think my parents realized that right away, because they never complained. XD;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:41 pm
Yup, same here. =D  

Akila_Ishtar

S C H I Z O unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:08 pm
Agreed. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:47 pm
I'm in the 11th grade, and I'm STILL a Yuugiou fan. razz Hell, I also like Pokemon. GET OVER IT!! blaugh They're my faves, so I don't care what others think.  

Ranusha

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:59 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
"OMG are you playing Pokemon?! Look guys, it's Pikachu!" (they'll be pointing at a Red Eyes or something...)

That made me laugh muchly. Stupid people D:

Ranusha: I don't know the equivalent of grades and stuff over here, but I didn't even get into it until I'd nearly left school so yay. xP

We should all hold a reunion in 50 years time to see if we all still are fans. We can post at each other at the speed of one word per hour.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:07 pm
@Ranusha: Good for you! ^^
@Morgey: Well, if she's American, then being in 11th grade would put her at about age 16 or 17. 12th grade for us is our last year of highschool.  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:05 pm
Aaah. Same as Year 12 for us then. Year 13 is our last. Yay.

[I keep asking people what the equivalents are, and I keep forgetting and having to ask again. >> ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:03 pm
Meh, don't worry about it. XD;; At least you're putting an effort in to learn. Most Americans never bother learning anything about other countries, yet expect everyone to know everything about them, or to be the same as them. (so many Americans assume the Japanese school system is exactly like the American one, so then they say inaccurate things when talking about anime schools. XP)  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Morgey

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:08 pm
I must admit, I've noticed that. =0 And yet, I don't ever remember having expected that of other countries myself.

Silly people.

But I did notice someone I consider a friend getting confused that the maths didn't work out with the school system for some reason I didn't really get. Which hurts me because I can't just put it down to noobery.

I prolly wouldn't bother myself, only it's a pain with stuff like Facebook and so on that only has American stuff. HIGHSCHOOLWAHWUTSTHAT!?!? D:

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff