Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Any cantonese speaking? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:10 pm
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

what if someone in the middle of the night stole all the cell phones in the world? eek

then we'd all have to go back to emails...

heehee^^ at least emails are fun=P  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 1:24 pm
yalie5
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5

what if someone in the middle of the night stole all the cell phones in the world? eek

then we'd all have to go back to emails...

heehee^^ at least emails are fun=P

Um, what's wrong with using IM programs with audio conversations? Oooh, even better, HAM radios!  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

cold_blooded_chick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:58 pm
wiim

Um, what's wrong with using IM programs with audio conversations? Oooh, even better, HAM radios!

nothing wrong, we're just saying what we'd have to use with no mobile. can use whatever u want, even pigeons!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:31 pm
PIGEONS!!!!!  

shinelover

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:24 pm
shinelover
PIGEONS!!!!!
Pigeons delivering my short messages? Never. I'd go with a falcon, they're faster and have better vision. Plus they'll attack you if you provoke it. Hee hee hee. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:46 pm
wiim
shinelover
PIGEONS!!!!!
Pigeons delivering my short messages? Never. I'd go with a falcon, they're faster and have better vision. Plus they'll attack you if you provoke it. Hee hee hee. twisted

Then I'd get a falcon that attacks according to scent, like a dog! And i shall steal wiim's undies and make the falcon smeel it, and carry a message to wwim saying, "I stole your undies!" Then the falcon shall attack! xd  

cold_blooded_chick

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:45 am
cold_blooded_chick
wiim
shinelover
PIGEONS!!!!!

Then I'd get a falcon that attacks according to scent, like a dog! And i shall steal wiim's undies and make the falcon smeel it, and carry a message to wwim saying, "I stole your undies!" Then the falcon shall attack! xd
I don't know how to respond to that. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:51 am
wiim
cold_blooded_chick
wiim
shinelover
PIGEONS!!!!!

I don't know how to respond to that. wink
i do. you should say:
oh yeah? well i'll bribe the falcon with food and a trip to hawaii so it'll give me back my undies, stop attacking me and hook me up with it's eagle friend to steal all your undies!!!
lol how bout that?^^  

yalie5

shinelover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:05 am
wiim
shinelover
PIGEONS!!!!!

hahaha evil ppl  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:11 am
yalie5
i do. you should say:
oh yeah? well i'll bribe the falcon with food and a trip to hawaii so it'll give me back my undies, stop attacking me and hook me up with it's eagle friend to steal all your undies!!!
lol how bout that?^^

Fine then, I don't mind - all my undies are cute with cartoons on them, so I don't mind people seeing them, unlike wiim's - he probably has boring old boxers... smile  

cold_blooded_chick

shinelover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:23 am
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
i do. you should say:
lol how bout that?^^

Fine then, I don't mind - all my undies are cute with cartoons on them, so I don't mind people seeing them, unlike wiim's - he probably has boring old boxers... smile

blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:56 am
shinelover
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
i do. you should say:
lol how bout that?^^

blaugh

Yeah, take that! wiim!!! scream  

cold_blooded_chick

shinelover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:00 am
cold_blooded_chick
shinelover
cold_blooded_chick
yalie5
i do. you should say:
lol how bout that?^^

blaugh

Yeah, take that! wiim!!! scream

lol wiim can't win now!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:08 am
shinelover

lol wiim can't win now!!!

He'd better not... evil  

cold_blooded_chick

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points