Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:44 pm
I didnt find any monster as annoying as the resi 2 and cv

resi 2: The birkin dog monster scared the crap outta me. it was like a giant dog that molests with its giant spikes of rape. gonk

resi cv:X: The cargo plain n the helipad bosses (Heli=battle mode for Ty claire:B costume.) i got scared and accidentally was shooting all my normal rounds at him instead of using my normal tactic which is bowgas rounds on him near edge then Press button. >_> He threw me off every time.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:23 pm
i would say that the thing that scared me the most was Dr. Salvador because i saw the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre at a young age and have been freaked out ever since.  

Lunar Nero

Ithmara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:18 pm
The monster that creeped me out the most? Does Ashley (re4) count? grumble grumble.... i despise her! and also the regenerators, those blasted things shall pay! sweatdrop once i gather enough guts to kill another one of them... and the leprechaun (salazar) wierded me out too...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:45 pm
when i was little
the zombies scared me.....

so do tyrants...
zombies don't scare me n e
more though so im
happy rofl  

Moon_Elf_Necromancer

silversquall

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:47 pm
Lunar Nero
i would say that the thing that scared me the most was Dr. Salvador because i saw the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre at a young age and have been freaked out ever since.

Same here, and I didn't know at first it could kill you with one hit.

Anyways,
Well, they all scared me at some point...but the crimson heads definitely scared me the most; the first time when I saw one pop up on the second floor next to the room with the key, where you have to replace it with the imitation.

Yeah, it was that one...I had read that if you don't burn the zombies you kill, they would transform. I had no idea that the ones that were already dead were also candidates(I thought it was kind of redder than usual)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:00 am
Moon_Elf_Necromancer
when i was little
the zombies scared me.....

so do tyrants...
zombies don't scare me n e
more though so im
happy rofl
yeah those zombies were pretty scary back then. i remember i was afraid to go into the basement because i pictured the zombie from the resident evil 2 case peeking around any corner i passed. but now i visualize that zombie's head being blown off! 3nodding  

Ithmara

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:16 am
Lunar Nero

watch hellraiser (once you see people with fish hooks in them you will never sleep again)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:51 pm
Out of all the creatures I have encountered and successfully killed off, Nemisis was the first to make me s**t my pants out of fear and pee myself of laughter when he died. cool  

Dante Rommel

Firamax

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:07 am
Nemesis scared me the most, because he "conviently" popped up every time I was running low on grenades, shotgun or magnum ammo, the only weapons I know of that do alot of damage quick enough to not worry about him trying to kill me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:15 am
"I would have to say, well none in your poll, but uh those blasted wolves in res 4. Ok well heres the story, i was watching my friends mom play res 4, this was just after she had killed the large ogre that the dooggy friend of yours helps u to kill, well as we were walking along we notiice a dog just sitting there, my friends mom said " O look at the doggy is he here to help us ag-" and the gawd damn wolf jumped up and started biting leoon. Of course my freinds mom was like "What the F**** ad she could barely kill the dog, i was startled but then i laughed, after that we didn't trust tose gawd damned dogs agian..."  

8Kie8

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Valimai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:34 am
Iron Maidens...gah, they terrified me!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:48 pm
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Iron Maidens...gah, they terrified me!

When I first figured out he had a parasite on his back my reaction:
"Oh you got to be freakin kidding me... gonk "  

Mr. Kennedy

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:07 pm
Salvador, Lisa Trevors, Iron Maidens, HUNTERS!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:23 am
I can't decide Between a tyrant or Good ol' Nemmy.
Whats scarier a T-virus pumped hormone crazed teen
Or a mutated zombie Cassarole with a tentical and a rocket luancher, that survived a dip in a vat of Acid?  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:11 pm
Sheesh. I just bought my REmake back... My nightmares have come back... Damn zombies.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff