Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:56 pm
"Well...I suppose I could meet him.." Alyssa replied quietly now having given up fighting Kai's idea. Sh could meet him and get it over with with ease; she did not want to meet this guy. However if it got Kai off of her back then she might as well. "Find him for me will you? I have no idea what this young man looks like. I can smell a Vampire, but there are so many students; it would take too long."

Alyssa nodded, silenced by his words. Love...hah. She wanted to laugh at the thought of being in love with another; especially it being Kai, but she wouldn't insult him. If she had then there would surely have been a large conflict between the two; Alyssa was not in the mood to battle one of her friends either.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 pm
Kai stared at her a moment in surprise. She's agreeing? he thought to himself. Then he nodded, a smile spreading slowly across his face. "Alright, I'll be right back then. Behave while I'm gone," he added in a rather joking tone, and then he gently shifted Meghan from his lap and instead to the bed beside him. He stood, stretched his arms over his head, and disappeared from the room.

He had a fair idea where to find them, so now he'd just have to hope he was right. He hurried down the stairs, practically sprinting now. He was actually kind of excited, the thought of playing match maker causing him to laugh aloud. But he didn't slow, and left the dorms, running right to the courtyards.

Krazy Kaori

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:06 pm
OOC:Is she actually on right now?O_o

Alyssa watched him sprint out of the room with a small smile on his face. It made her feel slightly cool to make Kai happy, but he forgot to take Meghan with him. Now, the two girls sat in the room in an akward silence waiting for Kai to return with his friend.

She twiddled her thumbs lazily, humming a lullaby her Mother used to sing to her when she was young. Supposedly, it was a spell that relaxed even the most stressed and haughty of people. Of course, Alyssa had never mastered magic, but the song made her feel at peace. She never once believed that is was an actual spell, only the thought of her mother singing it to her was simply calming. Alyssa honestly did not care to think about it much.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:17 pm
[Yes, she is! Are you ready for this? xD]

Kai sprinted back into the hall, somewhat anxious about leaving the two together alone, especially since he'd been left out of what had gone on a moment earlier. But he slowed as he neared Meghan's door, hearing the soft humming. He knew it wasn't Meghan, and was surprised by the fact it must have been Alyssa. He smiled faintly again and turned back towards Hiro. "Hey, hear that? That's the girl I'm introducing you to. She's part vampire too, so this'll prove interesting, right?" He was actually in a pretty good mood now as he pushed open Meghan's door and slipped back inside. "Sorry to keep you waiting," he said as he sat back down on the bed between the two girls, his eyes on the doorway as he waited for Hiro to enter.

Krazy Kaori

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:25 pm
Hiroshi paused in the hallway just outside the door, listening to the girl's humming. He really had no idea what was going on. Kai had just run up, said he had to introduce him to someone, and then dragged him off. Honestly though, that girl he'd just been with was making him a little uneasy. He felt bad for leaving Yuki behind with her. Taking a deep breath, he stepped through the doorway, taking in the three on the bed curiously.

Hesitantly he raised his hand halfway in a very slight wave. "Uh, hey..." he said uncertainly, not really sure what he was supposed to be doing. "I'm Hiro..." He shifted slightly, making sure his wings were tucked tightly against his back so he wouldn't break anything in the room by accident. That wouldn't make for a very good first impression...

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:27 pm
Alyssa stopped humming as soon as she felt Kai's presence by the door abruptly; not many would listen to her sing. She never let them. Meghan didn't seem to notice which was the only reason why she was doing it in the first place, but Alyssa knew Kai had heard. "It's alright I suppose." Alyssa smirked and shoved into him playfully just to show she was only joking with him.

There was an akward silence as she waited impatiently for Kai's friend to enter the room. She had a feeling this wouldn't turn out too well, but this was for Kai and to get him off her back about it. She smirked and ran a hand through her hair, letting the ponytail fall out. Her different colored hair fell out in layers as if it sheets of color were being thrown about behind her; it was quite nice for Alyssa to let her hair down.

When Hiro entered, Alyssa stiffened slightly. She wasn't into first impressions as she had always given bad ones. Slowly, she rose to her feet and made her way over to him. "Hello." Her voice wasn't very inviting, but it wasn't cold either; it was just neutral. Anyone could tell with ease that Alyssa felt akward having Kai play match-maker. Alyssa smiled slightly and reached out her hand for him to shake, her longs, black nails glittered in the dimmed light of the room.

Raine_Falls

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:39 pm
Hiro tilted his head slightly, watching her as she stood and approached him. He smiled very faintly and shook her hand in return, nodding in acknowledgement. "Nice to meet you...?" he said, suddenly realizing Kai hadn't told him her name. He shot a glare to the male on the bed and then glanced back at Alyssa. One of his hands moved up, slightly adjusting the goggles that hung around his neck, the ones he always had but never wore. He really didn't know what else to say and with Kai there watching his every move, he felt a little uneasy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:51 pm
"Oh...Kai never told you my name...I'm..Alyssa..Alyssa Darkwood." Her turned to glare at Kai for only a moment or two in slight displeasement before she returned her burgundy eyes to Hiro. She could tell her was just as uneasy as she; for some reason that made this a little easier for her.

"I'm sorry about all this..Kai wanted me to meet you.." Alyssa whispered into Hiro's head with an apologetic smile, revealing her fangs that she would normally hide from people she had just met. However, since Hiro was part Vampire himself, it shouldn't matter. At least, Alyssa hoped it wouldn't freak him out. She ran her right hand down her left hand akwardly, still facing him; there was no much else to say. "So..you're..part Vampire I have heard.."

OOC:SUch..akward characters...xD

Raine_Falls

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:04 pm
Hiro shook his head, sighing very quietly. "No, he tends to be forgetful with matters like this," he mumbled, knowing he'd probably get a whack later for saying that. He could ignore it for now that. He guessed Kai wouldn't do anything with these girls here, especially the one on the bed beside him. He recognized her, but didn't know her name either...

Frowning, he turned to stare at a wall, nodding very slightly as Alyssa's voice sounded in his head. He briefly wondered why he didn't have the ability to do that too, but soon figured it was because he was part demon as well. Heh, yeah. He's pretty stubborn, isn't he? Hiro glanced at the floor, and then back to Alyssa again, his purple eyes staring into hers for a moment. Hey, want to get out of here at least. If you want, we can go our seperate ways again afterwards. Just... Kai's making me a little uncomfortable, he said with a small mental laugh.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:06 pm
[[eek, sorry! I went out xDD]]
Meghan listened to Alyssa's singing in silence, bitting her lip; how awkward was this? It couldn't possibly get worse.
She sat on her bed, wondering how long it'd take Kai to get back, but didn't move all too much; she just store at the tatami mats on the floor, twiddling with a ribbon again.

As Kai and Hiro came in, she looked up. "Konnichi wa, Hiro!!" she said in a sing-song voice; she didn't know why she said that, but all the same, it was fun for her. She smiled at Kai as he sat down, but tilted her head slightly; what about that other girl that was supposed to be with Hiro? They didn't LEAVE her... did they? she thought, looking slightly troubled, although it wasn't too noticable.

[[yesh, very]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Raine_Falls

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:10 pm
Hiro's comment about Kai made Alyssa chuckle uncharacteristically, causing her to cover her mouth in some embarassment. She never laughed out loud till today, and it was still akward for her to do so. Alyssa was still trying to keep up her cold, hard front that she had grown to love. Now however, it was almost as if that side of her was slowly melting away; Alyssa hated it too.

Her attention was turned when she heard Hiro reply to her mentally. Alyssa smiled somehwhat and agreed with this almost immeadiately. "Sure. I'm not used to people staring at me so much, and watching my every move." Alyssa admitted warily, glancing at Hiro for a few moments before returning her gaze back to the floor.

"Where do you want to go..?" She asked curiously, tilting her head cutely to the side. She was staring at Hiro intently wondering what he was going to say; she had never thought of going somewhere with a guy alone before; only for sex. For some reason though, Alyssa wasn't in the mood to seduce anyone. SHe just wanted to talk to Hiro.

OOC:I have to go for a bit but I'll be back in a hour..sorry sooo much!!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:24 pm
Hiro smiled as she laughed, then chuckled softly to himself as well. If Kai wasn't going to get him before, he definitely was now. But honestly, Hiro didn't currently care. He watched her for a moment, glanced at Kai and Meghan, and then looked at the door. Heh, well I'm not either so let's get outta here. He paused a moment to wonder to himself for a second, then frowned. I really don't know where to go, he admitted. Just away from here, and not to the southern courtyard either. He didn't explain why, but wouldn't protest if Alyssa decided to ask about it. He started moving towards the door, waving absently behind himself. "Well, we're going to get out of here for a while, so I'll see you later. Oh, and Kai... Don't be too rough with her, alright?" As he went through the door and into the hallway quickly before Kai could kill him, he added mentally to Alyssa, Well, let's just see where our feet end up taking us He glanced over his shoulder at her to make sure she was following, one of his wings twitching restlessly.

[Alright, cya then. ^^]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:24 pm
[Welcome back, Wind! xD]

Kai slipped an arm around Meghan, all the while keeping his eyes locked upon Hiro, taking notes to see if he'd have to pay him back for anything later. He frowned as the male called him forgetful, and growling in his throat when Alyssa actually laughed. He definitely hadn't expected her to. Maybe it was working between them? But still, that didn't mean Hiro could say what he wanted and not expect consequences later... Kai ran an agitated hand through his hair, then he glanced at Meghan, seeing the slightly troubled expression. "What's...?" he began, but then took a guess at what was bothering her. "If you're worried about Yuki, she was talking with another girl when I took Hiro," he nodded, hoping that'd reassure her somewhat.

His eyes flicked back towards Hiro as he began to leave, and blinked in slight confusion. Hiro wasn't the type to just leave without warning or word like that... But then Kai realized that they were probably talking mentally again, and the fact annoyed him. But he grunted and shook if off, glaring hatefully at Hiro's last comment. He was about to spring up and tackle him, but something held him back. He settled for closing his eyes in irriration, bowing his head as his teeth clenched. Hiro, I'm going to kill you...

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:31 pm
Meghan looked at Kai and nodded; he was right on target. "Thanks... let's just hope she's not being dragged down or anything," she smiled faintly before looking at Hiro and Alyssa. So, it's Alyssa, Hiro and Yuki... I don't think it's the last time i'll be seeing any of them, she thought, making sure to remember their names.

Her gaze shot to Hiro and Alyssa as they started out the door. Hearing his comment, though, she started blushing. "Hiro-san!!" she squealed after him, but it was only to his back as he walked out the door. What would she do now? Not only was she thinking about that last comment, but it made her so embarrassed.

[[haha. thanks. omg! you should see X-manIII it's...interesting, but SOOOO sad, my gosh :;was dragged to go see it:: Oh, and, don't you hate it when that happens? you're not thinking of anything and then someone brings something 'dirty' up and you can't stop thinking about it xD]]  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:47 pm
Kai shook his head, smiling faintly. "She can take care of herself. don't worry," he assured her. When Hiro commented and Meghan squealed, he suddenly pulled his arm back, which had been draped around her shoulders. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable and saw she was already blushing. Then he realized they were both sitting upon her bed and quickly jumped to his feet. He leaned against the nearest wall, back to it and arms crossed over his chest. Inside he was seething, but he tried to appear calm and undisturbed on the surface. Man, was Hiro going to get it next time they met! He growled slightly in his throat and then glanced back at Meghan. "Hey, I'm not going to do anything," he said awkwardly, closing his eyes. He resisted adding 'unless you want me to,' deciding it wasn't the right time at all for that. He kept the illusion of looking calm pretty well, but it was given away as his tail repeatedly crashed against the wall angrily.

[Haha, I want to see it so bad! My friends and I were talking about it at lunch!]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff