Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Pre-Purple Stuff
:: ~ Guide to being the better quester ~ ::UPDATE 4-22-05:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Forgotton Souls

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:35 pm
Chi_Chii
What is (sp) ? I see it alot and I don't know many internet abreviations. And your kindness is very much appreciated and I don't mean to offend you or anything but I cannot acept it. I feel in my simple process of only trying to make a point I whent much to far and took out much anger on you and do not deserve your help.

(sp?) means spelling ^_^
And i want you to take it, because you havent offended me, only shown me a path that i didnt see. Chi, your a true and honest Gaian, one that deserves everything good and nothing bad to come to them, Besides from me being highly grumpy from you not accepting it whee

Go on, take, its not much, but at least i feel that ive helped, even if its just a tiny bit. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:42 pm
*shakes her head* Then be grumpy with me and my not acepting it cause I wont take it. I apologize for my harshness, I do beleive every little bit helps but even for the littlest bit it needs to be earned or deserved, and I feel I do not deserve your kindness.  

Chi_Chii

Angel of Forgotton Souls

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:45 pm
Chi_Chii
*shakes her head* Then be grumpy with me and my not acepting it cause I wont take it. I apologize for my harshness, I do beleive every little bit helps but even for the littlest bit it needs to be earned or deserved, and I feel I do not deserve your kindness.

-ish grumpy- xd

Nuuuu, why do you think you have offended me, for voicing an opinion and showing me a path which i didnt see?
It was more advice than anything,
But you have deserved it, just trying to think on a snazzy way how, because i know you have -nod nod-
But yesh!, anyway, you do deserve it and and and.. damn im losing here gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:48 pm
*giggles* Keep your gold you'll need it and will have a quest of your own if you really do decide to fix your little spelling error.

I was voicing my opinion but much too harshly, I could have been much much kinder and less rude about it.  

Chi_Chii

Angel of Forgotton Souls

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:54 pm
I know ^^
But ill cope, Im getting very good a t exchanging, making very decent profits whilst keeping buying and selling prices fair 3nodding

Okay, if im not allowed to donate, then i shall make art!
However im no artist, yet its the thought that counts ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:56 pm
hehe, many people have donated me art, I don't understand why tho....but its very cute and kind and I love them all no matter what they look like, I am working on a rando sig to run thru them all 3nodding  

Chi_Chii

Angel of Forgotton Souls

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:04 pm
Chi_Chii
hehe, many people have donated me art, I don't understand why tho....but its very cute and kind and I love them all no matter what they look like, I am working on a rando sig to run thru them all 3nodding

Hehe Im a massive art fan, I have some great pieces of art, ones that ilove so mmuch ive printed off and are scattered around my room. But yesh, art, sorry tis not good ad everything, and only a headshot, but im terribly aweful ><  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:06 pm
Its not possible for art to be terribly aweful, it is ones way of expressing themself its a unique from each person and a very beautiful thing to see.  

Chi_Chii

Angel of Forgotton Souls

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:12 pm
Lol, your right, everyone cant possibly hate one piece, its the way you see the piece and what thoughts it puts into your mind ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:13 pm
*nods* I dont understand where people get off calling someones art ugly or trash, do they really feel to inconfident about there own as to take it out on others? Its sad really  

Chi_Chii

Angel of Forgotton Souls

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:22 pm
Tis a little
and ive finished ^_^
Ill go upload now ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hope its okay ><  

Angel of Forgotton Souls

Chi_Chii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:28 pm
*giggles* wow your quite good for a basic paint program, Hope you dont mind me useing it on a sig thing I'm setting up, tho I will have to take off the words to make it fit probably sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:31 pm
Chi_Chii
*giggles* wow your quite good for a basic paint program, Hope you dont mind me useing it on a sig thing I'm setting up, tho I will have to take off the words to make it fit probably sweatdrop

Your too kind gonk heart
And sure, why not
And i thought the words would stretch it ><  

Angel of Forgotton Souls

Chi_Chii

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:32 pm
Angel of Forgotton Souls
Chi_Chii

Your too kind gonk heart
And sure, why not
And i thought the words would stretch it ><
It just pushes it a little too big with the words sweatdrop  
Pre-Purple Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items