Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing
The Naumend Motel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:04 pm
Paper smiled wider as Red said thank you, but then she was kind of stuck for words as she realized he said he was a knight.

Her eyes grew wide but she kept it to herself, "Oouh...You're very welcome! And...I don't really need anything, but if I do, I'll be sure to ask."

She turned to face her body more towards Red's companion, "Oh, you're very welcome too. And uh, don't worry about what happened earlier."

Paper noticed Red's friends' eyes leave her gaze and travel for a moment. She giggled, "You know, I don't know your name."

And as looked down at her feet briefly she decided to add, "Y'know...both of you don't have to owe me a thing," she smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:09 pm
*Red hit Black with his elbow swiflty and murmered* "Black what were you doing earlier?" *Red then turned his attention back to the young woman* "I havn't heard your name yet either miss... may I ask what it is?"  

Red_knightm

black_knightj

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:42 pm
black coughed to Red *We shall talk later bud*"She said her name was paper, and you can call me black." "Wether you wish it or not a knight most uphold chivalry and we will pay you back one day, Miss Paper," said he bowing slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:21 pm
Paper stood with her mouth slightly opened and thought to herself about the two knights in front of her.

"Oh! He's right, my name is Paper and...you're Red," turning to Black, "And you're Black."

Paper laughed a little to herself and wondered if there were more knights and if they were all named for colors. But, her thought pattern quickly shifted to Praline when she realized that Red was in front her, perfectly fine...but she never saw Praline come out of that room.

"Ooooh...uhm, did you see Praline? Did she leave your room, Red?"

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:58 pm
"I'm not sure Miss Paper, I shall check" *Red walks down to his room and opens the door to see if Praline was present*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:24 pm
"If you mean the front desk lady, I believe she left earlier, I thought I heard some one passing by while me and Red talked though I may be wrong," said black, in a slightly intrigued voice. " Well, I don't wish to take up your time if you need to tell me somthing I will be at the front desk."

And so black left and hurried to the front desk in hopes of finding this Praline.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:40 pm
"Oh, wait! I'm coming with you! I need to find her too so I can pay her for my room," Paper said quickly as she left her room and tried to catch up to Black.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:28 pm
Even though he felt a little like being alone he slowed so that Paper could catch up.

" So might i ask upon some of your history, or would that be to forward?" asked he.

"Also I was wondering if you would like a companion to share a drink with later tonight, its been a long day," said he pretty sure she would say no, but he wanted to be polite.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:38 pm
black_knightj
Even though he felt a little like being alone he slowed so that Paper could catch up.

" So might i ask upon some of your history of would that be to forward?" asked he.

"Also I was wondering if you would llike a companion to share a drink with later tonight, its been a long day," said he pretty sure she would say no, but he wanted to be polite.

Paper caught up to Black and smiled at him.
"Oh...sure...uh,...I dunno, what would you like to know?" Paper asked not sure what he wanted to hear, "And, I'm not much of a drinker, but if I can grab a coke or something, a drink sounds fine," she smiled again.

Paper was surprised at herself, she was so friendly, which in itself wasn't surprising, but since she had killed someone a few days ago it seemed strange to her that she could be amiable with someone and feel some happiness.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:25 pm
Completly taken back at her answer black tripped over his words a little. "O um ok, well I'll see you in the lounge area if that is Praline can tell me where it is."

" And about your past, I was wondering what you did that got you to be roaming alone in the desert," said black.

" Atleast thats how I seemed to find this place and i'm guessing it should be the same." black rambled on a bit more to himself waiting for a reply from Paper and noticing they were getting close to the front desk.  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:51 pm
"You came from the desert too?" Paper said, shocked.

"Well, I was going through the desert on my motorcycle...I uh...got in an altercation with someone and was trying to get it out of my system," Paper said quickly. It was kind of a lie, kind of wasn't. Paper wasn't ready to go to jail yet. At least, not dramatically.
If she couldn't think of a way out of all this, she planned to just confess and go quietly.

She thought of her best friend and her bestfriends baby, her godchild. Paper was suddenly overswept with horrible grief, but she pushed it down and away as fast as she could.

As Paper choked away the emotion, she and Black arrived at the front desk.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:14 pm
Black feeling a strong source of emotion from Paper decided he might have hit a nerve acidentially. He saw Praline at the desk and then asked,
" Hello, my name is black by the way, and I just wanted to ask if you had any kind of lounge in this motel or bar to get drinks?"  

black_knightj

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:46 pm
"Hi, Praline!" Paper said as she tried her best to perk up.

"I'd like to pay for my room now", Paper smiled.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:54 pm
Praline watched Black and Paper walk to the main office and noticed Paper looked pained, but briefly.

"Well, hello there Black," Praline smiled, "A lounge or bar, huh?"

Praline thought for a moment and looked down and away from the two.

"Uh...yes, we do."

We do now, Praline thought.

"And ehh...don't worry about payment Paper. I'll just ask you for a favor later," Praline winked.

"The bar is toward the back of the motel, behind the cafeteria. You'll have to go through there to get to the bar. Have fun."

And with that Praline busied herself with some papers that looked like they meant something, but they really didn't.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:58 pm
Something Has Happened
A bar has been created behind the Motel cafeteria.

One bar counter, 3 tables(4 chairs to each table), 2 small booths, 1 large booth, jukebox(not working), one bathroom(unisex)

Currently, there is no bartender.

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces