Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 921 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:49 pm
"Yeah, I guess. I need a hobby, brooding isn't shedding these extra pounds." Seiya said sighing, "I did it when I was home as a chore but Im sure if I'm not being forced then it should be at least tolerable."

"My, first day? My first day went something like that, exceot my enemy was much less...agile...I wasn't sure what to think." She pondered thinking about Luiz. "However, for a quadreplagic guy he wasn't all that bad."

"But I digress. I heard you were the one to talk to so, I came. That's it I guess. I mean otherwise I'd get in some other club that required me to work or something." She said thinking of the furture Library, Research, and various Sport Clubs that were sure to surface. "Wouldn't want to break anything." She tended to overlook things, like the fact that the chandelier in their living room had been made of Crystal and Glass when she'd gotten mad at the Butler...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:38 pm
Rachel sighed again. At least Seiya was being forthright about everything. If nothing else, that much was a bit of a comfort. Realizing that she couldn't really make a decision about anything until the two of them were able to talk without a heavy wooden door separating them, Rachel slowly unlocked and opened the door, gesturing with a hand toward the bed.

"Have a seat," she said flatly, still quite obviously mistrusting of the girl. For her part, Rachel slowly meandered over to her desk chair, plopping down on it and leaning over the back with her arms folded. "Okay, so enough screwing around. I'm sure you know this already, but I don't trust you. Hell, I'm still not sure why I let you in here in the first place. So let's both stop dancing around the point - why should I let you join?"

A little harsh, but this is really nothing compared to how she ruined my first day of school... Rachel mused to herself as she reached up to adjust her glasses.  

Misao
Crew

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:50 pm
Seiya blinked as she sat on the edge of the bed, "You need members, right?" She said bluntly, "I'm sure the neither the school nor you want t waste time and energy of one." She paused, "Even so, I'm sure you'd get tons of Earth-users who want to join your club but what's the fun in that? All they'll do is use their powers to cultivate, won't that just ruin the challege of growing something on your own?" She sighed, "And if nothing else, I'm dependable. If I say I'll do domething, I'll do it. No use lying ad ruining my reputation over something minor."

Seiya flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Besides I'm more trustworthy than most people you know, my bark is much worse than my bite." She blinked, "Did you expect me to come all the way up here to harass you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:58 pm
Rachel gave a sort of glum half-smile at this. Blunt honesty was something she was definitely prepared to handle; it was a lot better than deception, at least. She also had to admit that Seiya had a point when it came to the various earth users that would likely come clamoring to join the club. No offense to her mother or anything, but it's true that having powers does make it a little too easy. Shaking her head, she turned her attention back to the matter at hand.

"If you want an honest answer to your question... yes, I did," Rachel said, looking back at Seiya after gathering her thoughts. "And given that the only other person I know so far is Nobara, I'm not really prepared to evaluate your other statement." She paused for a moment, looking thoughtful, but finding nothing else to say.

Why is everyone at this school so goddamn difficult to understand? she thought to herself for a moment. I almost miss dad and Joey, and their complete emotional transparency.  

Misao
Crew

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:18 pm
"Honestly, I wouldn't bother chasing someone just to torment them. If I have that much free time I really need to read a book or something." She raised an eyebrow, "Well, Nobara's fine, she's bit of a slacker though, I really don't blame her. I'm the same way." She said remembering the whole 'tissue' event.

"Could you tune your thoughts down a bit? Or say them out loud, I'm getting tons of psychic interference and it's making my head hurt. I can't help it." She asked looking bored, Seiya really hated that. It felt like an invasion of privacy, that was one thing she really didn't tolerate too well.

"On another note, I haven't done anything besides jossle you a bit. You have no proof I'm really out to hurt you."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:28 pm
"Well, that's good to know..." Rachel said, sighing in slight relief as Seiya reassured her about not coming all the way here just to harass her more. If she really wanted to just tear her down completely, there was no question that her home turf would definitely be the best place to do so.

Upon hearing her next comment, Rachel's face went pale for a moment before she immediately and instinctually buried it in her arms for a few seconds. "Oh great..." she muttered. "So you've been hearing everything I've been thinking since square one," she said, taking off her glasses and squeezing at the bridge of her nose as she raised her head again. "Honestly, I'm amazed you're still here." She gave a somewhat defeated shrug at this.  

Misao
Crew

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:23 am
"In all honesty I really don't care, it's not like I was supposed to hear your thoughts. They're private, no use getting offfended if someone's being truthful." Seiya shrugged as well, "Tearing people into emotional little pieces of human beings isn't really my thing. I just tend to be a bit...mean." She crossed her legs, "So, okay, I'm sorry and um-yeah. Didn't mean to ruin your first day."

She looked at the shelf, "Who are those people?" she asked looking at the photos. "That woman....she's almost prettier than me." She said examining it even more closely.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:36 am
Rachel nodded after considering this for a few moments, shaking her head a little as she put her glasses back on. "Well... okay, then. Because you have every right to be offended," she said. "But as long as you're all right with it, I suppose it's not really a problem." Giving a bit of a tentative smile, she nodded at Seiya again. "...Apology accepted."

All at once, it felt like a great weight had been lifted from Rachel's shoulders. Honestly, it was always sort of in the back of her mind that Seiya might come back to torment her again after that first incident at the mall - it was refreshing to know that it was never her intention to become her enemy.

Rachel glanced up at the shelf as Seiya called attention to the pictures. She couldn't help but smile as she referenced the picture of her mother. "Oh... those are pictures of my family," she said. "The one in the middle is my mother. The other two are of my father and older brother Joseph." She paused for a moment, considering something for a moment and quickly adding onto the end of her statement. "He doesn't go to school here."  

Misao
Crew

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:33 pm
"I wish I could say that for my siblings, they all go here." Seiya dug in one of her many skirt pockets, "Here we are." She pulled out a few slightly loved photos. She held up the pictures so they could be seen.

"See, i'm right here in the middle, looking as gorgeous as ever. Then on the left is Courtney, with the shorter dark hair-she's always...well. Then on the right is Ayise, you'd probably like her. Everyone does, she'd died her hair. It's a pity, at least when we looked the same I couldn't make fun of her."

The family resemblence between the girls was remarkable. And they all looked to be about the same age, "Oh, yeah we're triplets. Although I'm oldest. Courtney's the youngest. We look like our mother, although I don't carry around pictures of her..."

"So where's your brother if he's not here? Didn't he want to be with you?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:36 pm
Rachel leaned over to look at the pictures, noting how similar the three girls looked to one another. Triplets... that was sort of impressive, somehow. She'd only ever seen twins before, and Becky and Janus were only fraternal twins at that. Why Seiya didn't have a picture of her mother tugged at Rachel a bit, but she didn't feel like prying too deeply into the affairs of someone she'd just met.

"My brother's still living back with my parents," Rachel explained. "I actually came here to get away from him and my father. It's... kind of a long story. It's not that I dislike them, per se, but they're both rather..." She paused, looking for an appropriate word. "...difficult to deal with."  

Misao
Crew

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:23 pm
"I know what you mean, guys are a pain.
All of them, I'm dreading the day I meet the 'one'. don't you find it just a bit intimidating that the moment you meet that person you're supposedly, 'helpless'?" Seiya frowned, "But then again it's unlikely for me, I mean everyone has faults, not to mention if he was cheating on me I'd know before he did it." She said with a slight smirk, "That's what happened to my ex-singular. I'm done with guys for a while, I mean honestly, he thought I wouldn't know..." She seemed amused by that for some reason.

"Really, I envy you. You get to be an individual, there are two others who look exactly like me, unless I change my appearence and that's just too much trouble now. No one would recognize me." She said her hair turning a bubble-gum pink.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:07 pm
Rachel nodded, her expression turning into an odd mix of seriousness and happiness. She understood exactly what Seiya was talking about concerning guys... all too well, really. Having supernatural good looks was more of a curse than a blessing, as far as Rachel was concerned. Guys focused on sex enough with normal girls - throw superhero level beauty into the mix, and you'll never know if they're being genuine or not. That, combined with growing up alongside her brother's stupid super-charisma and lecherous attitude toward women in general, almost completely turned Rachel off to the idea of ever having a boyfriend.

"That must be rough," Rachel said, setting the picture of her mother carefully back up on the shelf. "I suppose I can see why you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder. I don't know if I'd be able to take hearing everything everyone else is thinking about me, all the time," she mused, shuddering a little at the thought. Rachel was good enough at assuming for herself what other people thought of her - being able to confirm her suspicions wasn't something she would particularly welcome.

She scoffed at Seiya's last comment. "I'm hardly enviable," she said, sitting back down at her desk chair. "I don't think I'd wish my circumstances on my worst enemy. I'm just used to dealing with them, that's all." Running her hand through her hair, she turned it a dark shade of red. "It's a nice trick to have around, though, isn't it? Especially when there are people around that you just don't feel like talking to," she mused, half-grinning.  

Misao
Crew

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:38 pm
"Duck and roll." Seiya said turning into a short red head with brown eyes, her bangs covering her eyes. "This is how I used to sneak out of the house, I look just like my cousin Eliyon." She changed into her usual looks, "It was awesome, until Eliyon found out. I used to get her in so much trouble..."

"Chip on my shoulder?" Seiya asked looking shocked, "Moderately inflated ego, maybe?" She chuckled, "I mean if you got it, flaunt it." She said silkily, flipping her hair.

"Your brother's power is being super-charming?" Seiya asked,

'God that sounds like Chiron..'

"Intresting..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:02 pm
"Well... you know what I mean," Rachel said, giving an odd sort of half-smile as she rubbed at the back of her head. "But yeah... that's my brother, in a nutshell. He's got a few other tricks too - just like I can do that..." she paused momentarily, wincing a bit. "...hand... thing." She shook her head before continuing on. "But the super-charisma is the one he likes to use the most. It really pisses me off sometimes. Dad has it too, but at least he doesn't use it to cheat on mom or anything." Rachel chuckled a little at the thought of this, knowing full well how that scenario would turn out. "She'd definitely choke him to death with vines if anything like that ever happened."  

Misao
Crew

Enduring Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:16 pm
"Your powers come from your father's side?"

Seiya grinned, "Oh my, how violent indeed." She chuckled, "Our father is no longer of this world, I think my mother's naggin might have sent him to an early grave. Of course, it just seems to keep her alive." Seiya rolled her eyes, "Now that he's gone she's dead set on targeting the three of us, mainly me." She motioned her hand like a chattering puppet, "Your hair, your clothes, Oh-OH MY!" Seiya waved her hands in the air in mock distress.

"I remember she 'fainted' when I got my ears pierced for the fourth time, I left her right on the floor until she finally came to my room to nag me some more."

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff