Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Guild wish list Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orichalcon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:18 pm
[.caustic.]
Orichalcon
E_Night
Orichalcon
I can't believe that I've never posted in this thread.

Anyway, right now I need a Whip of Fire to complete my current avatar (The Whip of Ice doesn't fit with the color scheme) (EDIT- I got my Whip. Someone donated xd )

After that I'll be going back to my original "Alternate Avatar Quest": Royal Yukata and Kitsune Mask still needed for that

much heart to donors.

Oh yeah, and to anyone that was looking in my sig: I gave up on the nitemare scarf. I'm not a masochist
what does a nitemare scarf have to do with being a masochist?

the price gonk

Hmm. I think a masochistic quest would be more like DJ headphones. Dx

Indeed

my problem is mostly that I have no patience, and can't bring myself to stop spending gold until 500,000. Hell, I'll probably have a rough time getting the Kitsune Mask T.T  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:00 am
Yeah. I have a problem with spending and giving others donations even when I'm technically supposed to be questing xP  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:24 am
[.caustic.]
Orichalcon
E_Night
Orichalcon
I can't believe that I've never posted in this thread.

Anyway, right now I need a Whip of Fire to complete my current avatar (The Whip of Ice doesn't fit with the color scheme) (EDIT- I got my Whip. Someone donated xd )

After that I'll be going back to my original "Alternate Avatar Quest": Royal Yukata and Kitsune Mask still needed for that

much heart to donors.

Oh yeah, and to anyone that was looking in my sig: I gave up on the nitemare scarf. I'm not a masochist
what does a nitemare scarf have to do with being a masochist?

the price gonk

Hmm. I think a masochistic quest would be more like DJ headphones. Dx
I've been there. stare crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:42 pm
so is my quest for a nitemare headband masochistic? or reachable?  

E_Night

Orichalcon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:50 pm
E_Night
so is my quest for a nitemare headband masochistic? or reachable?

Reachable, in my humble opinion. They aren't that bad, not yet anyway. The marketplace has been having a lot of problems with inflation these days.

well in any case, I'm cheering for you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:27 pm
Any of the old jacked up items...(in wishlist)  

AdamV2

russiangal367

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:15 pm
I want Gift of Goddess, I love mythology.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:42 pm
I want canary yellow pimpin' pants and matching hat. I have everything else from that set dealie. I doubt you guys'll just give me a 13k item though.  

Fenky

Wheezing Humorist

+Gloria Domini+

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:49 pm
I want a Mythrill Armor and a Sword of Aegis...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:06 pm
I'm trying to get elemental hair for a freind, still need like 10,00 gold though sad  

The Candy Store Massacre

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:25 am
||_______________________

• I think I want to get horns of the demon again. And maybe a royal crown o.x

Does anyone have quest threads? :0
_______________________||

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:30 pm
I'm on an inventory selling spree to try to get enough money for a friggin devil tail. *Sigh* I know that's not going to be enough though. *cries* I'll give all my 1mil gold for one. I know that's sad with how much they cost now, but it's all I've got. crying  

_C r y s t a l_RB

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:49 pm
Well thanks to my 20-mule team borox rofl (it's a joke) I've earned quite a bit of nooblet money, but I'm 20k short for 2 peices of mythril, and 40k short If I want a chain of command as well crying fun sutff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:14 pm
I got my horns and laurels back. Plus a ninja headband. And lotsa random junk. Still have a few more things then on to crown collecting!

I think I want to start one of those random trash or flower collections just to keep me occupied. Have you seen those? The quests for 5000 daffodils or something like that.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:13 pm
c a u s t i c
I got my horns and laurels back. Plus a ninja headband. And lotsa random junk. Still have a few more things then on to crown collecting!

I think I want to start one of those random trash or flower collections just to keep me occupied. Have you seen those? The quests for 5000 daffodils or something like that.

stare Yeah, uh, I envy your items. One of these days you're gonna have to tell me how you get that stuff. If I have to sell pics of my giant male genitalia, then so be it.

I'm just kidding. It's not giant, it's GARGANTUAN!
You know, I always liked that word. I just so rarely get a chance to use it in a sentence. Hm.

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff