9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:29 pm
AnubusRa
Does anyone think this anime will be any good in english question

Which one?

There is no God Child anime in existance and the Angel Sanctuary OAV/movie is HIDEOUS in English ^_^;  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:39 pm
My friend heard that there is an anime and she saw it at fye. I do not believe because I would have gone fangirl by now.  

r-chan09

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:17 am
r-chan09
My friend heard that there is an anime and she saw it at fye. I do not believe because I would have gone fangirl by now.

THey must have meant the Angel Sanctuary anime.
That's the only Kaori Yuki series that was animated.
Into a rather crappy 3-episode OAV no less ^_^;  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:11 pm
I would love if they made an anime of it~! heart I really hope they do! (nyahhhh~! LOL)  

puppy444219

850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

KhNmSuNShmARa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:40 pm
We all need to start a petition and send it to Funimation so they can make Godchild anime. lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:45 pm
khnmsunshmara
We all need to start a petition and send it to Funimation so they can make Godchild anime. lol rofl

Funimation is an English company...and the few original cartoons they are responsible for are ridiculous ^_^;;

It'd be downright strange for them to producea a Kaori Yuki anime, if that were even ever possible.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Von~P

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:30 pm
It would be so cool, i think. If they could get it right, It be lovely to see it all in dark gothicy colors. You know those kind of Absinth Greens and Dark crimson reds? And Cain's voice would have to be someone so smooth. Some of Malice's music would fit beautifully, things like Shiori, Anything with strings and piano would just be magic.
I think the Voice actor for Ishida and Sasuke would be better for Riff. He kind of has that more, "I know what Im talking about, but will stay quiet." voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:24 pm
If done well, it would be fabulous! But I'd just be sad if it wasn't good. I'd also be afraid of them not doing the entire series. That happens to a lot of good manga and it gets on my nerves.  

Kandie_Holica

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:18 am
Kandie_Holica
If done well, it would be fabulous! But I'd just be sad if it wasn't good. I'd also be afraid of them not doing the entire series. That happens to a lot of good manga and it gets on my nerves.

It happens a lot to shoujo manga...they never seem to make very good anime out of shoujo manga, especially those on the Hana to Yume line -_-;;

The only exception to that rule I can think of off the top of my head that wasn't abyssmal is Fruits Basket...

Other companies like Shueisha...who are responsible for the Jump comics line...as well as shoujo like Nana and what not are much more prone to making anime for their series.
The quality varies though...only the series they know will sell a lot of merchandise like Naruto and One Piece and Death Note get anything in the way of a decent budget to make a decent anime.
Shueisha has made its share of really crappy anime...  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Yeah, many mangas made into animes were pretty popular. But still, if they made an anime of Count Cain, that would be so AWESOME, especially if they do a really good job on sticking to the plot and all because some mangas made into animes had their story plots changed, which sucks, XD  

viperdarkness

Kunyue

4,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:43 am
omg! I think they alredy started! =O I heard a drama cd from it... well I think!...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:08 pm
If they make Count Cain/God Child an anime, it better not be a replay of what they did to AS. gonk  

Brenli

AmandaTheCatLady

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:57 pm
well if they did make an anime in japan im sure they would dub it in english since the manga sells well in america fo shojo at least  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff