Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Anyway, it's official that Raiden ABSOLUTELY will NOT be playable in the Story mode at all in MGS4.

Jawhol! xd
That's good. I mean, there will be a loss of the "omg it's a man!" crotch grabbing jokes that put MGS on the gag map, but one can only take so much of pretty boy heros. (Which is why I played through RE4 once and quit in favor of Mercenaries for awhile.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:47 am
I liked it for it was different from the other Resident Evil games and the gameplay was cool though I only played it for a short time at my friends house. Plus in this game you get to deal with people that are infected with something like the movie 28 Days later the Rage virus.  

PsychoSkeet

3,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:19 pm
PsychoSkeet
I liked it for it was different from the other Resident Evil games and the gameplay was cool though I only played it for a short time at my friends house. Plus in this game you get to deal with people that are infected with something like the movie 28 Days later the Rage virus.
Actually they're taken over by evil parasites that supposedly existed on earth thousands of years ago, and were fossilized and were revived when their spores were dug up in the mines. And even if it was like 28 Days later, Zombies are way cooler. Because they DO become fast, and they're rotting and gross.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:22 am
Aaaaand... after they become fast, they become long-tounged, four-legged, and super-sharp clawed and toothed... and they're rottinger and grosser. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:14 pm
Canas Renvall
Aaaaand... after they become fast, they become long-tounged, four-legged, and super-sharp clawed and toothed... and they're rottinger and grosser. xd
You forgot the exposed brain part. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:23 pm
MilitantClockwork
Canas Renvall
No, that's a result of reading too much. Remember kids, your major source of knowledge input should always come from a screen, not a page.  

Biohazard EXTREME

ShadowsChaos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:52 am
yep  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
MilitantClockwork
Canas Renvall
No, that's a result of reading too much. Remember kids, your major source of knowledge input should always come from a screen, not a page.

...right. You're just jealous. *poke*  

MilitantClockwork

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:11 am
Man, I hope that the "super zombies" in RE: Extinction are Crimson Heads. That'd be the fecking best. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:24 pm
SINCE WHEN DOES A PARASITE CLASSIFY AS A ZOMBIE?

Love the game, hate the concept. If they put a different name on it and removed 'Leon Kennedy' as the player's name, I'd be happy.

The plot does NOT fit in with the usual RE. It's GAY. Like Bush. GAY. How does Half-tyrant Wesker and Ada get involved with this? How is UMBRELLA involved?

Pffft.

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:09 pm
Seta Frost

Love the game, hate the concept. If they put a different name on it and removed 'Leon Kennedy' as the player's name, I'd be happy.

The plot does NOT fit in with the usual RE. It's GAY. Like Bush. GAY. How does Half-tyrant Wesker and Ada get involved with this? How is UMBRELLA involved?

Pffft.
Easy, trigger.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:25 am
I'm pretty sure "Pfft" isn't the sound of a trigger. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:55 am
Biohazard EXTREME
PsychoSkeet
Actually they're taken over by evil parasites that supposedly existed on earth thousands of years ago, and were fossilized and were revived when their spores were dug up in the mines. And even if it was like 28 Days later, Zombies are way cooler. Because they DO become fast, and they're rotting and gross.

and i do not think parasites would stay in spore form for hundreds of years!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:58 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Seta Frost

Pffft.
Easy, trigger.

i wait 7 years after resi 3 and all i get is a side story! give us a break i want to know how umbrella gets resurrected not leon saving a bratty idiot  

A5116278

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:44 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Seta Frost

Pffft.
Easy, trigger.

I think I found someone more rant-ish than myself. eek  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out