Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:59 pm
Anor_Sul
Dark Star from the future
Star crying looked up at him then back to the ground "Im so sorry Anor"
Anor sits down with his legs crossed next to her. Then wraps his arms around her, lifting her into his lap. Then whispers in her ear. "I love you Star."
Hearing those words she was still cring if not worse "You know what? No matter what kind of punishment I could get the most painful one of them all
is knowing I upset you" she then looks away from him down at the ground

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:07 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor sits down with his legs crossed next to her. Then wraps his arms around her, lifting her into his lap. Then whispers in her ear. "I love you Star."
Hearing those words she was still cring if not worse "You know what? No matter what kind of punishment I could get the most painful one of them all
He holds her close and kisses her cheek. Just wanting to be with her now.  

Anor Sul

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:10 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
She suddenly wraps her arms around him and has a good cry, hiding her face in his chest  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:17 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
She suddenly wraps her arms around him and has a good cry, hiding her face in his chest
He was a little surprised at first but soon wraps his arms tightly around her and closes his eyes, nuzzling her.  

Anor Sul

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:24 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
He was a little surprised at first but soon wraps his arms tightly around her and closes his eyes, nuzzling her.
Yes the almighty Star needed a good cry maybe holding it in for so long tring to be a bass a** all the time who knows she was a female so there emotions do run amuck  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:27 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
Yes the almighty Star needed a good cry maybe holding it in for so long tring to be a bass a** all the time who knows she was a female so there emotions do run amuck
Anor kisses her head and cradles her in his arms, letting her cry on him.  

Anor Sul

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:31 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul

She sobs wiping her tears and then looks up at him her eyes bloodshot from the cring "why do you put up with my a**?" She was curuos since all she could do was cuase trouble all the time  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:36 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul

She sobs wiping her tears and then looks up at him her eyes bloodshot from the cring "why do you put up with my a**?" She was curuos since all she could do was cuase trouble all the time
He leans in closer to her until there noses were touching. "Because I love you." Then quickly kisses her on the lips.  

Anor Sul

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:42 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul

He leans in closer to her until there noses were touching. "Because I love you." Then quickly kisses her on the lips.
This brought a smile to her face as she then gives his an eskimo kiss with a small giggle "I love you too Anor and I swear I will necer touch another cigertte ok"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:45 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul

This brought a smile to her face as she then gives his an eskimo kiss with a small giggle "I love you too Anor and I swear I will necer touch another cigertte ok"
"Ok." He says softly and kisses her deeply again on the lips, this time holding it a lot longer.  

Anor Sul

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:47 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul

"Ok." He says softly and kisses her deeply again on the lips, this time holding it a lot longer.
She kisses him back just as deeply  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:55 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul

He holds the kiss for a while before brakign away slowly and looking into her eyes.  

Anor Sul

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:08 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul

He holds the kiss for a while before brakign away slowly and looking into her eyes.
She looksi nto his eyes and smiles feeling much better now "I think we need to be going back to the mansion my love"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:11 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
She looksi nto his eyes and smiles feeling much better now "I think we need to be going back to the mansion my love"
"I don't want to go back there..... But I need to go to sleep soon anyway..." He wanted to stay with her and probably would anyway. Though he knew he should go to sleep.  

Anor Sul

xX Star Striker Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:16 pm
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
Anor_Sul
"I don't want to go back there..... But I need to go to sleep soon anyway..." He wanted to stay with her and probably would anyway. Though he knew he should go to sleep.
"Well I know you don't bt at least go to our room and sleep love I still must go back Im sure once Azure learns that I came back here he would be upset ,though nothing will happen though "she then grins as she stands up  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff