Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
Introduce Yourself Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sheed_rock7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:40 am
TOKYO POP PLAYA
User Image
YO whats up. I am glad I have been chosen to be in this guild, Ive been a fan of the Tekken series for a looong time. Pic above is one of my best characters and the other chick that I can't think of her name at the moment, shes a Kazama.

User Image
Dis chick here I can fight with pretty well she is also one of my best characters.

User Image
Her I have a crush on, (I know sweatdrop ) My best character on T5.

Well that about raps it up here, I hope to have a great time here. Oh yea I wanna holla at my buuuddy Juila.

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:33 am
HELLO! ^^ -dances- I'm going to join the trend and thank Julia for the invite. :3

ANYWAY.

Hi. I'm Soonee. You can call me Soonee, Taco, Rika and a variety of other names! =B I've been playing Tekken since I was a wee little kiddie, and I admittedly used to be afraid of the game.

That was during my even more wee little kiddie years, when I used to skate at Skate Mania and they had a little arcade thinger of the original Tekken, and the picture of Nina on the side of it made me scared.

MOVING ON!

A few years later we got Tekken 3 on a demo disk, and I've been hooked ever since. :3 That demo only had two characters; Eddy Gordo and Ling Xiaoyu.

I normally played with Xiaoyu, therefore making me a gigantonormous fangirl. xD I still play with Xiao to this day! I'm also a big fan of the canon storyline of Tekken, so since I basically started with T3, my knowledge of the canon storyline is pretty much from that game onward. I have all the games to date, though ... except Dark Resurrection. D: My brother has Tekken Advanced, but he's said before that he might give that to me.

..... Wow, I'm typing a novel. O.o; Um. HELLO EVERYONE! -wavewave-

kasenrin

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LingXiaoyu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:58 pm
Hi, Soonee! Yay for Xiaoyu fans! ^o^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:03 pm
Hi, I'm Manda and I'm a Tekken addict. Tekken 3 was my first real introduction to fighting games, and I still play it quite a bit. My favorite characters are Law, Feng, Bruce, Bryan, Yoshimitsu, and Kazuya.

I think that's about all.  

Lil Manda Bear

tekken fan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:02 pm
hi as you can see ....I love tekken...my favorite character is Jin... heart I think Jin is very attractive heart ...No one can change my mind about him... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:44 pm
Hey, I'm Son Kurichi-Kai, Son-chan is fine as well. 3nodding

I already know some of you, Tekkensennin, Icege, and I think I saw Shin Oni running around here.

I'm also a member of the Fighting Game Veterans Guild and was pretty active in the Official Tekken Thread (until somehow it got waaaayyyy... off topic and a bit side tracked and then life came along and... yeah... sweatdrop ).

Anyway, I play with Jin, Asuka, and Xiaoyu and I think that I'm pretty decent (or maybe I'm just modest) in the game, but I'm also very eager to learn! biggrin  

Son Kurichi-Kai

sakura petel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:58 pm
hey peeps im sakura :BIG: i've been playing tekken since i was 3 and my favorite characters are
ling xiaoyu
panda
jun kazama
jin
asuka
eddy
christie
and julia

ling xiaoyu rox  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:32 am
Hello, and Good Day wink

- Peace -  

Larly Sephiros

-Peanuts the brave-

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:42 pm
Hi everybody i just got invited to the tekken guild by julia smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:15 pm
hi...just got here and glad to be here...my fave characer to play with is Jin and i can't wait till Tekken 6!  

U-GOT-OWNED-2007

Julia Chang
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:25 pm
Welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:44 pm
Julia Chang
Welcome to the guild.
thnx mrgreen  

U-GOT-OWNED-2007

Mana

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:58 am
Hello, thanks for letting me join the guild. I've been a fan of the Tekken series ever since Tekken 3, which was my first fighting game. My favourite character is Craig Marduk, and King is a close second. I'm not a very good player, but I love playing and never turn down a fight ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:34 pm
Hi everybody, I'm Angel!

I'm 21, a wife and mother, an artist, and a gamer whee

I have been playing fighting games ever since I was a child, and all I had to show for was my trusty Sega Genesis. At the age of 12, I got the hottest next-gen system at the time, the PSX, and have been a serious gamer ever since. Apart from the Final Fantasy series, fighters have been by far my favourite genre for over ten years.

An avid Darkstalers, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Bloody Roar player, one of my most beloved fighters is, of course, the Tekken series.

My first installment was Tekken 3, and ever since I have been hooked.

My favourite character has always been Hwoarang, by every aspect, including my ability to play him, his character design, and his storyline.

Other characters I enjoy are Anna Williams, Ling Xiaoyu, and Lee Chaolan.

I also enjoy spending hours drawing fanart.

I currently own Tekken 3, 4,and 5, though I play 5 the most with 3 coming in second. I would love to get DR next but am mostly looking forward to Tekken 6 for the PS3.

Looking forward to browsing the threads around here 3nodding  

Angel de Lys

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:30 pm
hi i'm hyung horangi!!! thank you julia chang for accepting my request!!! i've been playing tekken since the first installment but i really got hooked on the 5th!!!!!! now i'm still playing like there's no tomorrow!!! unfortunately... it seems i still need a lot of practice.... heheheheh anyway!!! fighting!!!! my favorite characters in this order

jin kazama
hwoarang
lee chaolan
kazuya mishima

heheheheh life's good!!!! tekken for life!!!!!  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff