Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

Phoebos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:46 pm
Dathu
PickleBoy
Because its about butt sex. blaugh

Nah ah ahh, it's about all sex now.

And for those of you who plan on going to college, having sex in a dorm is a public event. There is no way to keep it a secret.
stare

I doubt that I'll ever have sex, a**l or otherwise.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:24 pm
gonk Luckily, my next door neighbors either a.) don't have sex in their rooms or b.) are really quiet about it. *sighs gratefully* Did you overhear a... happy moment, Dathu?  

PickleBoy

E_Night

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:59 pm
do guys actualy care if the chick orgasms?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:52 pm
E_Night

Of course! It's no fun if it's one sided.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Phoebos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:09 pm
E_Night

Why wouldn't we?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:49 pm
Phoebos
E_Night

Why wouldn't we?
I dont know i was sorta thinking if the guy has his fun why would he care about the girl. Just be like ah screw that im done. but i guess you do care. which is awwww so sweet. Is their like some sorta gratifacation yall get if you know you satisfyed them?  

E_Night

coriander18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:53 am
E_Night
Phoebos
E_Night

Why wouldn't we?
I dont know i was sorta thinking if the guy has his fun why would he care about the girl. Just be like ah screw that im done. but i guess you do care. which is awwww so sweet. Is their like some sorta gratifacation yall get if you know you satisfyed them?

Guys like their ego stroked. And making a girl c** is a major stroke. Hell finding a girl willing to have sex with them is usually a major ego stroked. They feel like it's their manly duty or something.

Although some guys will be major assholes and not care. If we don't c** then there is something wrong with us and not them. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:52 pm
coriander18
E_Night
Phoebos
E_Night

Why wouldn't we?

Guys like their ego stroked. And making a girl c** is a major stroke. Hell finding a girl willing to have sex with them is usually a major ego stroked. They feel like it's their manly duty or something.

Although some guys will be major assholes and not care. If we don't c** then there is something wrong with us and not them. rolleyes

Our ego isn't the only thing we like stroked. By the way, if I ever find one of those assholes, I'll give him a kick in the balls with my steel toes.  

Phoebos

Phoebos

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:56 pm
E_Night
Phoebos
E_Night

Why wouldn't we?

Yes, yes there is. It makes it all the more pleasurable for us when you feel pleasured yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Phoebos
Dathu
PickleBoy
Because its about butt sex. blaugh

Nah ah ahh, it's about all sex now.

And for those of you who plan on going to college, having sex in a dorm is a public event. There is no way to keep it a secret.
stare

I doubt that I'll ever have sex, a**l or otherwise.

I often feel that way...

But that's what prostitutes are for! xp  

DivideByZero14

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:04 pm
I'm Asexual...so I don't know much on the topic of sex.

What are your thoughts on Asexuality people of the GAU?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:24 pm
Sanguvixen

It is something I really do not understand (like vegetarianism). Sex is the best fun you can have for free, legally. It's the one place I disagree with Foamy: if people can't agonize over their relationships and sex, what is there to agonize over? Sure, there are pregnancy and diseases, but I, for one, am gay, and there are tests for that other thing.

Sangu, why wouldn't you want to have sex? confused  

DivideByZero14

p u l p y

Fuzzy Dog

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:40 pm
I have no moral contstraints when it comes to sex.
As long as it doesn't hurt, and I'm only 14. xd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Sanguvixen
I'm Asexual...so I don't know much on the topic of sex.

Whatever floats your boat.  

Phoebos

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:28 pm
DivideByZero14
Sanguvixen

It is something I really do not understand (like vegetarianism). Sex is the best fun you can have for free, legally. It's the one place I disagree with Foamy: if people can't agonize over their relationships and sex, what is there to agonize over? Sure, there are pregnancy and diseases, but I, for one, am gay, and there are tests for that other thing.

I think it's a little stunting to a person's developement. Sex is just as natural as eating, sleeping, or pooping. Although, I will admit that unlike the previous three natural acts that I mentioned, sex is optional. However, I think one's personality is in part a product of experiences. The more experiences one goes through, the more one learns about one's self. Some experiences such as a life or death situation, having to sacrafice one child for the other, rape, and other extreme examples can be skipped since they are negative and usually cause mental trauma. Sex, on the other hand, if done right, can be a very positive experience, and cane tell someone a lot about themselves they did not expect. An example would be the quiet girl who suddenly becomes very aggressive and loud durring sex. Who knew? And vice versa. All in all, if you don't feel ready, or even aroused for that matter, then it is probably better off that you wait or never do it at all. If you force yourself, you will probably not enjoy it. When it comes to sex, you know what's right better than anyone.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff