Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Inquirer's head office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:52 pm
A bright light shined from the room Nos was working in, and he came out, looking incredibly dirty and pleased.

"Sucks for you, huh?" he walked around her and floped down into a seat as well.

"Well, my new creation should halp you a bit with that. He'll be out any second..." he looke dback into the halway expectantly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:00 pm
"the only good that came out of the whole damn mess was i had time to solve the bloody thing"
nia says rubbing her forhead

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:57 pm
"Well, who was it?!" says Nos intrestedly, trying to get his chair to spin around without using his feet. He failed till he started to use his magic to make it rotate slowly.

From the back a terrible groaning and shufling sound could be heared as someting began to move.

"Bout time that slug got up." he said jcriticly looking over at stiny, who was bussying himself tying more bundles of newspapers in the corner. The golem noded in mild agrement, and rumbled slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:56 pm
nia glanced at the golem
"nice work. well before i unviel that did you get my last message from the party revealing the suspects?"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:36 pm
Nos picked his nose lazily, "Sorry, but that would have gone to the editor's computer, and I'm not allowed to access that. Besides, I was working on something the whole time."

The groaning and shuffling became more cordinated, and grew closer. Along with it came a squeeking of a wheel and what sounded like a wirring hard drive.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm
"not important, well anyways kren the victom was in his quarters.

at the time i believe he was in the room shaving while he was preparing a bath when a darkling came out of the faucet.
somehow kren managed to slit his throat with the razor and locked its corpse in the bathroom.
somehow while the door was locked something got in and tried to kill kren. something without feet.
it was then that i should have realised something was wrong when kren wasnt wearing a coat and there was one covered with blood in the room, but i was unfamiliar with the magical arts.
later we found krens body in the ball room literaly impaled by a pillar of light that was slowly evaporating his flesh.
it was not a preety sight.
the answer was right in front of me.
of all the people there only two of them ad powers over light, or so it seemed.
yarn was a bounty hunter for the jarians with powers over elements and could certinly have killed kren, except to do so she would need his head.
the light priestess had powers over light certinlyand oh did she have a motive, but did she have the ability to make tangible objects like a pillar? no.
that left nobody on the surface and thats what the police saw but i knew better.
there was a man who identified himself as a magician at the party, a man who did tricks.
yet he was with me when kren was murdered so he couldnt have done it right?
but then i remembered his coat, he wasnt wearing his coat at the time and yet he left the building wearing it.
when i was released from police custody i did research and discovered the coat itself was a magical guardian and that itself was the murder weapon!"
Nia Hanae proclaims slamming her fist on the table

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:30 pm
"Well DUH!" says Nos, pulling his finger out of his nose and wiping it off on a tissue. "I could have told you that in a heart beat. The second you said the part about no foot prints it bacame ovious it wa sa familiar. Thats basic creature craft." he says arogantly as Stiny nods in agreement with his back turned to the two.

"Still, for a non-magic user like yourself, it must have been a bit of trouble I supose..." While he said this, a hand of spindly wires grasped the corner of the wall. "Just get your butt out here alredy Jobsco!" he shouted looking at the hand which retreated.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:44 am
nia gave him a look "it could have been levitation or someone who wall walked, i spent quite some time researching magic to find familiars of specific elements that mimicked atire"
nia sets her feet on the table the metal clinking as she sits back

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:58 pm
"All I'm saying is that you shouldn't underestimate my knowledge of automons, creations, summons and heirlings. I specialize in that field." He leaned back as well, his hat bumping forward as the brim colided with the headrest of the seat.

A stange being rolled out from the back hall, dresed in a hidious old plaid suit, his skin apeared to be made of discarded computer parts, finer portions made with wires or other mechanicle devices. His head was crowned with an ugly toupee, and his feet were mismatched, one being an office chair roller outfitted with higher quaility wheels and the other being a beaten leather shoe. It made a bow and rolled back wards slightly on its foot. "Pleasure to make your aquantince," it said in an electronic voice, its akwardly tall and skinny frame rising again, rolling back forwards, "I am Jobsco, the reporting golem."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:18 pm
nia looks over at jobscoe "a golem? not bad work making it talk but couldnt you have done better with the voice?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:51 pm
"Not with the materials I had at the time." says Nos gesturing towards the back room, "Thats stuffs ancient... The trick was getting the lightning and earth sprit to meld to gether so he could power the electronic parts."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:10 am
"more power to you then. though you really should look into a better voice at mecha main street, or perhaps blue rose lane"
nia comments picking up a recent issue of the paper
"anything big go down while i was gone?"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:55 pm
He glared at the woman, "You know how hard it is to make a talking golem? I've just commited a terrible offense against the gods, and all you can say it 'get another voice'?! I swear, some people don't know how to apreciate the fine things in life." he didn't seem all that perturbed though, he was more than willing to admit that the voice was grating and unplesant.

Stiny on the other hand glared at the other golem, showing great distain despite his rock features.

"Oh sure, plenty hapened. Mecha mainstreet was nearly destroed, the ISA's been attacked, the jarains were attacked, an Embasy from the floating nation of kaibina opened, a forest was turned to stone (remind me to go suply funting later), there was a party, the party was ruined, the undead walk the earth and are aparently into urban renewal..." he counted each of these thing off on his fingers as he listed them off oraly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:21 pm
"i do, i just add pleasent voices to the finer list"
nia replies instnatly and sits back listening to the events
"so same old same old around byako huh? a journalists paradise"

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:36 pm
A black-and-white cat walked in, glancing around curiously without spending too much time gawking at anything in particular.
Sitting down in the middle of the office floor, she licked one forepaw and passed it over her ears.
"Hi." she said.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces