Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 667 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:44 pm
Sora could only react in one way, pulling Suki to him as he kissed her passionately. He placed his hand behind her head, pulling her deeper into the kiss. He couldn't help be feel an overwhelming sense of emotion as he kissed her, as he bit her lip seductively. He than stopped and looked at her, speechless as to what to tell her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:49 pm
Suki touched her lips looking at you. "Heh..." She looked back at your lips again and kissed you once again leaning her body aganist yours her eyes closed she felt she was in a peaceful dream. She let her hands wonder onto your back kissing you passioantely than before with a soft moan. Please... she thought dont let it be a nightmare  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:55 pm
Sora picked Suki up, kissing her deeply. He held her as close as possible, placing her ontop of her water bed, as he kissed her more deeply and more passionate than ever. He pressed his body against hers, letting out a quiet moan as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:01 pm
Suki started to caress your hair as she kissed you passionately her tongue sliding inside your mouth as her tail wrapped around your waist. Her tail roamed under your shirt feeling your soft tan body as she continued to kiss you more her tongue dancing with yours. Another moan escaped her as she smiled. Its soo good  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:09 pm
Sora held her body, as he held her in his arms, kissing her neck gently, as he bit a little. He stroked her tail gently, leading to her hips, as he ran his tongue across hers. He pushed onto her harder as he let out a moan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:12 pm
Suki gave a loud moan as she lifted her body up and sat up on the water bed holding onto her robe. "Umm....so where does this lead us?" She smiled and then bit her lower lip backing up aganist the bed post. I would have went farther but i need to know where we stand..i mean if he has feelings for me ..we should be fine...i hope...  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:16 pm
Sora looked at her. He had no idea what had overcame him in those moments of passion. He looked at her, holding onto her robe. He looked down, shaking his head. "I...I don't know... I mean, I still like Rowan, but I like you too...this is just too confusing..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:21 pm
Suki smiled putting a hand to your cheek kissing your lips once more quickly this time as she sighed. "Ehh your so confused aren't you....then why did you begin this at all...obviously i didn't know until you told me" She smiled as she let go of her robe only a little peek showing of her cleaveage nothing more as she looked at her bed laughing to herself.  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:27 pm
Sora sighed as he tried to understand what had happened. "Well, I missed Rowan, and I felt the need to be with someone, and when I saw you, I saw someone special. And one thing happened to lead to another, and I took out my frustration in a moment with you... I'm sorry..." he said, as he looked at her. Her robe began to slip off, as he looked down at her chest. "Umm..Suki...your robe is coming off..." he said, blushing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:36 pm
Suki closed her robe. "Sorry about that so whjat are you planning to do" She snapped her fingers and her regualr clothes came on before it happened. She got off the bed and examined herself in the mirror. 'Are you planning to leave now?" She looked at her lips and reapplied lip gloss on cheery her favorite. She touched her ears as her tail wrapped around her bare stomach.  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:39 pm
Sora looked at the floor. He was so lost and confused he wasn't sure what to do. He did enjoy her company, and loved being around her. "No need to apologize." he said, in a soft voice. He thought about what he'd do at the moment. Looking back up at her, "And unless you want me to leave, no I'm not."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:48 pm
Suki puckered her lips and turned around her skirt ruffling in the air she laughed softly. "Nope im not planning to have you leave her at all ..now oculd you tell me if it taste good?" she asked referring ot her new cherry lip gloss shinging on her lips brightly. Snowball ran to the bathroom hiding not knowing what was gonna happen and neither did Suki but she liked suprises and Sora.  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:50 pm
Sora, confused by her question walked over. She had just put something on her lips, making them shiney like marble. He leaned in kissed her lips softly. The immediate taste of cherry rushed into his mouth, and he jumped back. Licking off his lips, he looked at her. "Your lips! They taste like cherries! How did you do that?!" he asked inquizitively.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:56 pm
Suki enjoyed it and was startled when he jumped back. "Hmm it was my new lip gloss i really don't understand how they do that" She smiled and looked at you. "Does it taste good though?" She made sort of a sad face at him and looked down at the floor. putting ehr two index fingers together.  

Sexy Suki

The Action Hank

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:00 pm
Sora nodded in approval. "It tastes like ripe cherries, so of course I like it. Althought I wonder how they make the cherries so shiney, and how do they put it in a tube for your lips...What exactly does it do?" he asked, wondering what this mystical flavor from a tube was.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff