Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Male RE Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:34 pm
Uenna
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna
Everyone knows I love Leon xd I've loved him since RE2. 3nodding *agrees with Retarded_Monkey_Girl* TEH HAIR X_X I fell in love with the hair.. pretty boy hair = my fetish xd But yeah 3nodding Leon rocks! heart And his naive-ness in RE was so adorable to me xd And we all love the White Nikes (what my friends and I call his RE2 shoes) xd

WAHHHHH LEON heart

Yay!!!
heart to you too, Mr. Kennedy wink xd God, I love the last name Kennedy now..

yah me too heart xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:20 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna
Everyone knows I love Leon xd I've loved him since RE2. 3nodding *agrees with Retarded_Monkey_Girl* TEH HAIR X_X I fell in love with the hair.. pretty boy hair = my fetish xd But yeah 3nodding Leon rocks! heart And his naive-ness in RE was so adorable to me xd And we all love the White Nikes (what my friends and I call his RE2 shoes) xd

WAHHHHH LEON heart

Yay!!!

yah me too heart xp
His name has a nice ring.  

Das Jabberwockie

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:22 pm
Meh. My friends name is kennedy.. XD and my Other friend is scott.. no leons ttho... i think my bro knows a leon..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:21 pm
You know being Russian, I'd say Nicholai, but I just can't! Nobody's cooler than Wesker!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:27 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know being Russian, I'd say Nicholai, but I just can't! Nobody's cooler than Wesker!

Maybe...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:18 am
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
Nicholai and Krauser, sadly, I can't choose both. whee

Hmmm I choose Nicholai
But damn Krauser is pretty cool
Yeah, I ended up choosing Nicholai because he lasted longer than Krauser. Hell, Nicholai still could be alive since RE3 had so many different endings.

Yah.
Krauser might be alive too... I HOPE NOT THOUGH

im not to sure if this is true but rumor has it thats Kraser lived and was saved by Wesker >.> i have yet to find anything proving this but i was told you see wesker in the castle on RE4 on pro diffucultly so im attempting to get there and beat it on Pro  

Kair-ah Demir

Shy Lover

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Valimai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 3:30 am
Razsegal
Meh. My friends name is kennedy.. XD and my Other friend is scott.. no leons ttho... i think my bro knows a leon..
One of my friends is called Scot. No Leons though. And no Kennedys.
I have an annoying habit of nameing characters/animals on Harvest Moon off male RE characters...my dudes name is Steve, I have a chicken called Carlos, and cows: Leon, Nikholai, Chris and Salazar, and my sheep is called Wesker. I also named animals off Claire, Ada, Ashley and Jill. I'm a RE freak, eh? It definately shows in my other games XD Don't get me started on my FFVII party...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:55 am
DasJabberwockie
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna

WAHHHHH LEON heart

Yay!!!

yah me too heart xp
Yessss, Leon Scott Kennedy heart Such a pretty name..

My boyfriend's middle name is Scott xd And he knows a dude named Leon.. and a dude with the name Myles Kennedy ( heart ) X3
And his CLM/PAL class has been renamed the STARS Training course, because there's a Leon, a Claire, a Steve, a Jill, a Chris and a Brad in it xd And Claire and Steve are going out xd It's amazing.  

Uenna

Valimai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:01 am
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna

WAHHHHH LEON heart

Yay!!!

yah me too heart xp

My boyfriend's middle name is Scott xd And he knows a dude named Leon.. and a dude with the name Myles Kennedy ( heart ) X3
And his CLM/PAL class has been renamed the STARS Training course, because there's a Leon, a Claire, a Steve, a Jill, a Chris and a Brad in it xd And Claire and Steve are going out xd It's amazing.

Lucky b*****d has a kewl middle name, I'm stuck with a awful one. Even though Scott is a boy's name.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:04 am
Retarded_Monkey_Girl
Uenna
DasJabberwockie
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna
Mr. Kennedy
Uenna

WAHHHHH LEON heart

Yay!!!

yah me too heart xp

Lucky b*****d has a kewl middle name, I'm stuck with a awful one. Even though Scott is a boy's name.
Mine's Whitney xd Like Whitney Houston xd w00t.  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:11 am
But if we said the name Leon in french, it is a old men name! eek eek That why I always say it in english. Sounds better to me. And so Albert is, and Alfred. And Claire is a name of a middle age woman... I say it in english too! eek 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:16 am
Resident Isaka
But if we said the name Leon in french, it is a old men name! eek eek That why I always say it in english. Sounds better to me. And so Albert is, and Alfred. And Claire is a name of a middle age woman... I say it in english too! eek 3nodding
Lol, if you say my name with an accent, it sounds like Leon xd Not sure which accent though.. o_O;  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:02 pm
Uenna
Resident Isaka
Lol, if you say my name with an accent, it sounds like Leon xd Not sure which accent though.. o_O;

What's your name?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:07 pm
Resident Isaka
Uenna
Resident Isaka

What's your name?
It's Leanne. 3nodding  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 3:12 pm
Uenna
Resident Isaka
Uenna
Resident Isaka

What's your name?
It's Leanne. 3nodding

Oh ok! domokun  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out