Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:41 pm
blin smiled politly "when do we begin the mission?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:23 pm
(We shall start the mission next week... Got a lot to do this week... building a cottage...)  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:15 pm
Brett went back to the ground and set his hoverboard down. "I've gotta get in touch with Erk to tell him where his jet helicopter is, but how...oh, yeah. That should work!" Brett put his hands together with his index and middle finger up and concentrated. He started to emnate an orange aura. "Replicate!" A clone started traveling through space to reach Kabina. Next he emnated a purple aura. "Substitute!" The clone he sent to Kabina switched places with him. (Brett is now in Kabina, but must come back before his energy is depleted. His magical energy is all that is keeping him there.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:42 pm
(Ok time to start this is going to be sped up a lot too)
Desta appeared in the Registrar's room. "Let's get this party started! Everyone come here and hold hands." she spread her hands waiting.  

deathstar175

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:06 pm
dling apeared on the telaporter whisteling and walked up to the registar "excuse me could you pass this along to your leader?"
he set down a letter
"and this please?"
he laso set down a large poster

COME SEE THE BIG CLAN RACE!

SURE TO THRILL AND AMAZE!

the grand prize will be ownership of the Tarlow Highlands!

where the race will take place

the poster showed an epic scene of clashing flight racers

with that said dling walked off into the telaporter and desapeared  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:09 pm
Brett walked over and grabbed Desta's hand and held his other hand out. "Ummm... Commander Desta, if a monster I kill in the labryinth drops some kind of scroll that will help the user master the elements of magic, would I be able to use it? I've got a lot of power in my spells, but they mainly backfire."  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:09 pm
"I'm not sure exactly what we will find in this Labyrinth Brett, All I know is there is something that should help everyone down there." Desta said as everyone else came and made a rather strange circle. "Right, Time to go." A pink light started glowing from her hair and slowly stretched down to her body then to the linked Hunters. The Pink light grew bright around them all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:06 am
(so, where exactly are we rping at?) Brett noticed the flyer for the clan race and thought. "I better tune up my hover board for that race. Or I could make a different mech..." Brett already had the new blueprints in his head, all he needed were the parts, which he would probably find in the Labryinth.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:41 pm
(The main gate RP is where it is going to "take place nearest to") The pink light flashed and they all vanished leaving the registrar with the poster and a few unpicked starunes. (Okay main Gate)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:03 pm
A great pink flash appeared in the Registrar's room as Desta, Brett, Blin and the others appeared.
Immediately, Desta broke contact and said "Brett, those mech parts are already next to your mech, begin work immediately, you have two days to finish. Everyone else get ready to recruit some people at this race." Desta turned around as Corrin hopped off her hat and slid after her, she simply took the elevator to her floor and went to one of her rooms where she fixed herself up for bed. She quickly and quietly not like her last sleep but a relaxed and restful sleep.  

deathstar175

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:30 am
"It's what I do best commander Desta, so it'll be finished in two hours!" Kuro made a sound like, "Bwoooh!" In it's light and pure voice, as if in agreement. Brett rushed off to the hanger and pulled out a wrench and a drill. "Time to get crackin' Kuro!" Brett instantly got to work on attaching the flight gear pack, and soon finished, so he tuned his mech's hoverboard to go faster. He worked in the cockpit next, to add a radio and an advanced comm system. He even increased the power of the beam machinegun/rifle and the beam saber. "Whew... done." Brett fell asleep on the platform he was on and all the creatures known in his summoner came out and carried him to his room and set him on the bed, then dissappeared into the summoner, except for Kuro. (Just so everyone knows, Brett's clothes change to my avi's. Same for Ray and Zeke.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:04 pm
blin smiled "well that was enertaining...are all missions like that desta?"  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:11 pm
(Desta has already left the room and sorry for rping for you, but i really needed to get that over with.)
Brett, have you finished the changes on your mech? came Aria's voice over her comm system.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:14 am
(alright ill go then)
blin went to the telaporter "uh...would you please take me to the tarlow highlands?"  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:04 pm
WE are en route to the Tarlow Highlands currently, please wait in the bay with Brett.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff