Race: Human (Alchemist)
Alchemy: All
Appearance:
User Image
Bio:--
Crush:None yet  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:56 pm
Princess Zelda+Link
Hatred sighed as she looked at Envy. "Envy... Why do you care about me...?" Envy shook his head. "I... Don't..." Hatred felt sad. "Oh, I see..."

[hits envy "DIE FOR BEING MEAN TO MY HATRED!"]

"Nii-san" Senya said in her sleep, now literally hugging Ed. "Nii-san...dont go...." She shuddered in her sleep then sat up. She cried out it fear. "Agh!" Ed, now free of Senya's "Its alright Sen, Its alright" He sat beside her. Senya brought her knee's to her chest and hugged them tight, her head buried in them "I...I am sorry Ed....I am just .....I dont like seeing the past much....its too painful..." Ed looked around the room, everyone was sleeping. he looked back to her and her put an arm around her, out of sympathy [possibly?] and said "This is present, dont relive or rethink the past, alright?" Ed said softly in her ear. Senya looked up, smiling. He could tell becuase of the outline and the moon light that shone through the window. "Good." he wrapped the other arm around her and whispered "Go back to sleep, its been a long day." Seny had already fallen asleep on Ed, he fell back 'great..again....' --__--lll  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:13 pm
Envy stood up and walked up behind her. He wrapped his arms around Hatred. Hatred gasped softly as Envy rested his head on her shoulder. "Then again, I could be wrong..." He smirked and let out an evil/playful chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:22 pm
Wrath woke up screaming "ONEE-SAN! Something bad is going to happen to the village soon! One--huh" Wrath looked at his onee-san and Ed sleeping on her bed...Ed blushing and looking exasperated. Ed looked over "She did it first....I only woke her up from a nightmare I swear....then she fell asleep on me....Please help me out" he cried. Wrath stared at Ed "Stupid Alchemist...." he growled. "ONEE-SAN! WAKE-UP!" Wrath screamed [control somone else please -beg- one other person]  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:00 pm
((alright, who?)
Hatred blushed. "Wh-What...?" Envy chuckled. "Never mind."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:37 pm
[preferably Ed]

Senya woke up and seperated herself from Ed. "What in the name of Ishbala?" she moaned "Whats going on?"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:05 pm
Edward growled. "You don't remember?! You fell asleep on me last night!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:01 am
Senya laughed nervously "Ah ha ha ha, sorry" she bowed apologeticly. Wrath pulled her out of bed and informed her "Something bad will happen if we stay here." Al woke up as well, soon after wrath had said what he did.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:59 pm
Ed sighed. "It's alright..." he stood up and walked off.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:41 pm
She giggled and then hugged him from behind "Dont be shy of your feelings Ed." she giggled even more when she saw him freeze and blush. "Come now, I think Raven is waiting for us." She ran out with her stuff and Al followed after her "Come on brother!"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:57 pm
Ed nodded slightly. "Whatever..." He followed Alphonse and Senya.

Hatred kept quiet as she stared out the window as Envy slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:38 pm
Wrath grabbed Senya's hand and they both ran out of town, the Elrics following after them "Why are we running away Wrath?" she whispered "Becuase, I saw other Humonculi! They are after us, I think!" he said seriously in the kidlike tone of his. "Alright alright Wrath, then kets go to to Ishbal, which should be the next town from us." [[encounter her counsin...dun dun dun..... Any guesses?]]  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:09 pm
((uhhh....?)
Hatred looked down, and saw Wrath and three humans. She turned to Envy. "Wrath's running," she said quickly. Envy jolted awake and stood up. "Let's follow," he said. Hatred and Envy jumped out the window and followed them, trying to be as quiet as they could.

Edward ran behind Senya and Wrath, but beside Alphonse. "Al, what the heck is going on?!" he asked him.

Yuri walked out of the house and looked around. She watched as a homunculus and a girl run right past her. She fell back.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:37 pm
[Scar....dun..dun..DUNNNNN]

"We're sorry" They all cried to the girl they knocked over as they kept running. "I dont know Brother, I think something bad is going to happen if we stay here, is that right?" "Yeah"  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:55 pm
((LOL!)
Hatred and Envy followed at a safe pace, so that they wouldn't be noticed.

Ed felt uneasy, but he tried to ignore it. "Al, is someone following us?" he asked Alphonse.

Yuri got up and called to them. "It's alright..." she said, standing up and wiping off her dress. "It's common..." she said quietly.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff