Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
~org XIII 's coffee shop~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:52 am
FallenLight262
"Let me take a look at it..." *sticks out hand*
no...*puts bottle in coat...* ill look at it later....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:59 am
*opens palm of hand in front of Axel and shoots Nothingness beams at him and Axel flys to the wall and the bottle rolls out* "I'll take that thank you" *reaces down and picks up bottle and walks back to his seat and takes a sip of coffee*  

FallenLight262

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:09 am
FallenLight262
*opens palm of hand in front of Axel and shoots Nothingness beams at him and Axel flys to the wall and the bottle rolls out* "I'll take that thank you" *reaces down and picks up bottle and walks back to his seat and takes a sip of coffee*
*Gets up and walks over to him* give it back.... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:12 am
FallenLight262
:she looked at him than walked over to him and stole the bottle and sat on the table: i have an idea...... :she opened the bottle and dumped it out of the floor and took her other hand and snapped her fingers and a liquid went back into the bottle and she jumped off the table and walked back over ot axel: drink it :she handed the bottle to him:  

kibascheza
Crew

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:13 am
"Alright. Hang on. *sips rest of coffee* "Waiter, May I have more coffee so I may mix it with this ingrediant?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:16 am
kibascheza
FallenLight262
:she looked at him than walked over to him and stole the bottle and sat on the table: i have an idea...... :she opened the bottle and dumped it out of the floor and took her other hand and snapped her fingers and a liquid went back into the bottle and she jumped off the table and walked back over ot axel: drink it :she handed the bottle to him:
*he took it...* no....... xp  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

kibascheza
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:19 am
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
FallenLight262
yes! :she looked at him:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:21 am
kibascheza
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
FallenLight262

umm....no...o_o? *he looked at her...*  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Ashelux
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:22 am
kibascheza
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
FallenLight262
stop bothering him xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:26 am
Ashelux
kibascheza
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
FallenLight262
stop bothering him xd
:she sighed and looked over at her: it's just pop... xd :she went and sat back down in her chair and put her feet back up on the table:  

kibascheza
Crew

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:27 am
Ashelux
kibascheza
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
FallenLight262
stop bothering him xd
xd thank you! at least someone here appriciates me and doesnt want to kill me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:28 am
kibascheza
Ashelux
kibascheza
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
FallenLight262
stop bothering him xd
:she sighed and looked over at her: it's just pop... xd :she went and sat back down in her chair and put her feet back up on the table:
is it? o_o *he looked at the bottle...*  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:41 am
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
Ashelux
kibascheza
Akuseru_Axel
stop bothering him xd
*grabs bottle* no way, it's just pop.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
Ashelux
kibascheza
Akuseru_Axel
stop bothering him xd
o_o it is? give it back then! xd *grabs bottle then guzzles it down*  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:51 am
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
kibascheza
Ashelux
stop bothering him xd
o_o it is? give it back then! xd *grabs bottle then guzzles it down*
I think. sweatdrop  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items