Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:37 am
Iris was more and ore comfused. It was as if she was making a dream all her life and just now she had waken up. She stoped looking at Sarah to bring her eyes in her Scythes direction as she was thinking. She wasn't sure of what she had to say.
""It.... Just... The Headquarter..." She told Sarah. It was what it was called. Suddenly, she remeeber those two or trhee men she once killed. They said she was and assassin from...what was it again?
"Somone called it... Once.. Nether Gate."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:13 pm
"I've never heard of such a place." she said truthfully. "But for humans to name something 'neither gate' is a grave sign indeed. Its probably all for the beter that you don't go back." she added solemly. "You can use this as you're new home, if you like..." she added in a somewhat timid tone.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:28 pm
"You...aren't....suppose to...know about it" she told the othe rwoman. It was true. The only people knowing about the Nether Gate where soon kiled.
"I would ....like it" She said talking about using the hospital as a new home. "But....what will someone who....bring death...do in....a place that give...life?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:17 pm
Sarah laughed at the idea of the Neither gate assassins, "Do you think a bunch of fools who hide behind children are going to try to hunt someone down just for knowing of them in passing." In truth sarah wanted to find out more about this group, and if possible, contribute to their downfall. She had grown quite attached to Iris, and despised the group for treating her so poorly.

"Beside, if you just stay around and watch, I'm sure your knowledge of the flaws of the human form will come in handy. Many of the most skilled assassins in the neitherworld were at some time taught at a healing school. The talents of giving life and taking it are two sides of the same coin."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:17 pm
"No, I.... I ment that... it's normal... that... that... you never... heard...of.. of... them." she said with a litle more trouble thne usually. Speaking about he old "family" wasn't somethign easy expecially for her who almost never talked. In fact, she probably had talked more these past few hour then in all her life.
"And... the don't.... hide.... What mather is.... streght. Age doesn't... doesn't... mater at...all."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:53 pm
"Well, they have a lot to learn about strength if they do decide to come around." as she says this, Sarah cracks her nuckles in a very unlady like fashion. She realises what she is doing and stops, releasing a stream of vibrant sparks as she releases her grip. "Sorry about that... Anyways, are you hungry?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:36 pm
Iris made a small giggle when she saw the older woman acting all boyish. She didn't look menacing at all but she was so serious that Iris had some doubts.
"Food..." She said thiking. When was the last time she had any real food? It was a litle while.
"Yes please..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:55 pm
"Is their anything in particular you'd like?" says, Sarah, reganing her ladylike composure. "I can make something, or we can go ou somewhere."  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:58 pm
"Anything.... would be... fine..." She told Sarah. she didn'T really understand why he woman was so generous with her but she liked it. "Going...out?" She asked the woman, She didn't understnd what she ment by that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:27 pm
"To a restraunt or a diner or cafe dear." said Sarah, her voice an infinite pool of patience with the girl. "Some one else makes us the food when we order it, many find it more relaxing than eating food someone they know cooked. And I'm sure ther's something you must like eating... what's youre favorite food?"  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:31 pm
((Sorry for my verry, verry slow post sweatdrop ))

"If it is.... more... relaxing..." she slowly said to Sarah as nan aproval. "I don't... have... favorite food. Anything is... fine. Really." She tols the woman. She was use to eat whatever was given to her and she never complained. Better eat some unknown food then starving.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:40 pm
((Hey no problem, I can be just as guilty as every one else.))
"Certainly, lets go find a restraunt." she said happily. But first, she left a single link of a chain on the reception counter with a small note.

The note read: Sorry, but I am currently out at the moment. If you need assistance, just shake this and I shall come imidiatly.
Best wishes,
Sarah the healer.

"Here, you take one as well." she said handing an almost identical link to the girl. "Now, let us go find somewhere to eat." she said wlaking out the door.

((Going to The Twilight sky))  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:28 pm
Iris took what the woman was handing her. She wasn't sure what it was used for but she knew she would discover it in time. She didn't really feel like asking more question then she already did.
She slowly follow the woman outside of the hospital. She wasn't really sure if bringing her two Scythes with her was a good idea. People could be afraid and she wasn't there to kill them this time. So, she just braught one.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:30 pm
((*just realised she's been poofies for a while*))
"Hey. I got the- stuff..." Nick halted in the doorway, tilting 'his' head to move the black hair out of his way. "Huh... Must'a left again..." 'he' shrugged and set the stuff down, then picked up some of it and vanished into the netherregions of the hospital to start cleaning.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:50 pm
((I have chosen this thread at random...>< Thank you for listening.))

Caylem entered the hosipital. He looked around the lobby and went to the reception desk and tapped the bell on the desk, and waited for someone to respond.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff