Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:53 pm
neote
drifter_Xwolf
finds an AED ok ill shock him or wait water bad idea ok ill take care of the chest compresions some one else breath in his mouth
*raises his paw*I'll do it, I know CPR.
ok *starts the compresions* 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ok breath now  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:53 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
Lightly pets a paw and moves out of the way."It's ok.. it'll be fine."
* holds her paw tight and breaths raspley*  

stoarm_fox

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:58 pm
FurreBirthdayFairy
*Looks at Drifter* Ok lets do this...*pinches Stoarms nose, tilts his head back, and puts his lips to Stoarms and starts to breath into his mouth*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:00 pm
neote
FurreBirthdayFairy
*Looks at Drifter* Ok lets do this...*pinches Stoarms nose, tilts his head back, and puts his lips to Stoarms and starts to breath into his mouth*
* coughs , and seems to be improveing*  

stoarm_fox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:01 pm
dose ten more compresions  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:02 pm
drifter_Xwolf
*checks his breathing, then breathes 3 more breaths into his Stoarms mouth*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:04 pm
neote
drifter_Xwolf
gags on the air ... and sits up real fast just like michal myers dose in halloween * gahhh oh ******** man what are you guys doing!?!?!? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:06 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
drifter_Xwolf
gags on the air ... and sits up real fast just like michal myers dose in halloween * gahhh oh ******** man what are you guys doing!?!?!? eek
points at neote um he was kissing you not me i was only doing the chest compresions  

drifter_xwolf1188

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:07 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
drifter_Xwolf
We had to do CPR on you, you're breathing was bad. *looks at Stoarm with a look or worry and mild relief on his face* How are you feeling now?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:09 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
neote
drifter_Xwolf
points at neote um he was kissing you not me i was only doing the chest compresions
JUST AS MUCH ! I HAVE ONE GUY FEELIN ME UP AND ANOTHER GUY KISSIN ME!.... oh s**t my haed feels like its gona explode.... rubs his head and notices he is still bleeding preety badly.... oh god damnit... its not really me iam worried about its my board crying , snaped it clean in half crying  

stoarm_fox

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:10 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
drifter_Xwolf
We had to do CPR on you, you're breathing was bad. *looks at Stoarm with a look or worry and mild relief on his face* How are you feeling now?
... whiel ok then... that was the 1st time ive ever been kissed by a man.... was a bit wierd is all.... iam feeling better ... my head is in a great deal of pain but at least i can breath agin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:12 pm
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
drifter_Xwolf
... whiel ok then... that was the 1st time ive ever been kissed by a man.... was a bit wierd is all.... iam feeling better ... my head is in a great deal of pain but at least i can breath agin
Accck, it wasn't a kiss. *blushes* It's good to see you are feeling better though, especially if you can crack jokes.  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:14 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
neote
drifter_Xwolf
JUST AS MUCH ! I HAVE ONE GUY FEELIN ME UP AND ANOTHER GUY KISSIN ME!.... oh s**t my haed feels like its gona explode.... rubs his head and notices he is still bleeding preety badly.... oh god damnit... its not really me iam worried about its my board crying , snaped it clean in half crying

of fellin ya up eh picks up his own surf board noete ya better hold me back  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:15 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
neote
drifter_Xwolf

of fellin ya up eh picks up his own surf board noete ya better hold me back
*Grabs Drifter*Gah! No! *tackles you to the ground*  

Aiden Swiftcat

Shirtless Werewolf

9,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

stoarm_fox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:16 pm
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
stoarm_fox
neote
drifter_Xwolf
Accck, it wasn't a kiss. *blushes* It's good to see you are feeling better though, especially if you can crack jokes.
mrgreen hah... wheil i do feel much better * grabs neote and drifter and hugs theam * you guys saved my life man* cry rubs the tears from his eyes... hey where did everyone go? * reaches into his pocket inside his wet suite* i got enough to get a new board ... but iam gona miss my old one cry  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff