Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Raccoon City what would you do Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alphawolf540

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:54 pm
Capcom Queen
alphawolf540
Capcom Queen
alphawolf540
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
* head/desk *
Please for the love of god, brush up on your viral zombie knowledge and take some gawdamn survival courses.

Damn.. you must be retarded.... those kind of zombies are not nearly strong enough to take down any barriers due to their decomposed state... maybe you should be the one to brush up on your knowledge.... And what the ********? survival courses? what are you smoking.. all you need is the know how to survive and a good shot with a gun, and possibly extensive melee skills all of which i have.... so dont start till you know what you are talkin bout!!! scream

Point taken. You can't take 'survival courses' when you don't have the time and day since you're in contact with the virus carriers. All you have is your body as a self defense weapon and or whatever items you think will be useful to you and your own survival instincts. And wolf, what kind of barriers?? Let's put this in RE terms: Some zombies take more bullets to take down. An average zombie would take about 4-6 bullets, probably 7 all together. A slight stronger one would take more, but you have the handy shotgun. Unless you're speaking dawn of the dead, then... you're ******** there neutral

Wells.. i was technically speaking the generic slow zombie.... ya know something more realistic.... and as for barriers it would be the stone post office.. id be on the rooftop.... and yes i have the handy shotgun.. truthfully one of the best shotguns ever made also... Aaand.. it holds plenty of ammo and does not kick at all mrgreen

Gotta remember this, if you don't know how to use a shotgun, or any kind of gun at all, you may be screwed faster, unless you use a bludgeoning item or weapon. A Shotgun is effective when shot and spreads the blast. But, it has quite a bit of recoil. A handgun would be less effective and more ammo needed but simpler to use, the calibur wouldn't be as strong but the shock recoil wouldn't be that bad either. you would want a place with open places and a strong or decent baracade, plus an escape route just in case if zombies surround you from everywhere.

yet.. a shotgun is my preferred weapon for anything that has to do with shooting.. and believe me this shotgun that i have has no recoil, is a powerful 12 gauge.. so ya.. it works!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:30 am
go to hospital steal air ambulance blaugh loot, loot, steal, pillage, kill zomibes, save people 3nodding become hero^^...then froget the nuke and get killed>.<  

deadaccount123018179aaa

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:24 pm
Not one zombie is a problem, hell hand to hand would work snap the neck and all but I'm talking about HORDES !!!!! Hordes of 'decomposing' carriers lifespans are about 5 years and that's how long it takes to decompose and 'die'.
But with all their body mass, mucle strength, lack of fatigue, a gang of zombies can take down an average fence within the day. Collapse a glass window found in average retail buildings in just enough time to gety you before you starve yourself or kill yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:51 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Not one zombie is a problem, hell hand to hand would work snap the neck and all but I'm talking about HORDES !!!!! Hordes of 'decomposing' carriers lifespans are about 5 years and that's how long it takes to decompose and 'die'.
But with all their body mass, mucle strength, lack of fatigue, a gang of zombies can take down an average fence within the day. Collapse a glass window found in average retail buildings in just enough time to gety you before you starve yourself or kill yourself.

That's when your surroundings may or may not come in handy. If you happen to have a huge a** truck, I say you run them over. Kill them that way. Or if you somehow stumble across grenades, use them. That will eliminate most of the horde possibly leaving 2 alive perhaps.  

CAPKUM

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:43 pm
Because you know, every good North American secretly whordes and packs away enough grenades to take out a small army.

And take some Biology courses, find out more about t he actual compostiotn of the human body to know what you're up against Alpha, you're too thick headed to ever survive an outbreak..... or even a riot at a Britney Spears concert  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:47 pm
Sorry Alpha, but I have to side with Kaze on this one. sweatdrop

To start off, you already contradicted yourself by saying you need to know how to survive. One doesn't just naturally know how to survive like that. How would you learn how to survive again?

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
gawdamn survival courses.

Thank you, Kaze. And yes, shotgun shells are indeed very light. However, 40 boxes aren't light unless you're Arnold Schwarzenegger. But wait, there's more! You say you know where a truck is. All those boxes... but how to get them there? Not to mention that unless you can hotwire said truck (with your apparently elite skills you little godmoder, I wouldn't doubt it stare ), chances are you wouldn't get it going.

And there's only two ways your shotgun doesn't have recoil: either 1. You have a bigass stock for it or 2. It's a toy gun. Ever heard of "every action has an equal but opposite reaction"? The force of which your supposedly kickass shotgun fires the shell will amount in recoil. And if it's a 12-gauge, you'll need a pretty big stock to absorb any and all recoil, which I doubt you have. Take some basic science lessons in middle school, and you'll learn that. rolleyes

Now, I can't deny that one is able to have good aim and extensive melee skills. You may have those, I wouldn't know so I'll take your word for it. You may be athletic and able to do many physical tasks, but from what I see, you're a thick-headed little punk who couldn't fight zombies to save his life. Which, in the case of an outbreak, you would need to do.

Rant over. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Alphawolf540

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:48 pm
Canas Renvall

To start off, you already contradicted yourself by saying you need to know how to survive. One doesn't just naturally know how to survive like that. How would you learn how to survive again?

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Thank you, Kaze. And yes, shotgun shells are indeed very light. However, 40 boxes aren't light unless you're Arnold Schwarzenegger. But wait, there's more! You say you know where a truck is. All those boxes... but how to get them there? Not to mention that unless you can hotwire said truck (with your apparently elite skills you little godmoder, I wouldn't doubt it stare ), chances are you wouldn't get it going.

And there's only two ways your shotgun doesn't have recoil: either 1. You have a bigass stock for it or 2. It's a toy gun. Ever heard of "every action has an equal but opposite reaction"? The force of which your supposedly kickass shotgun fires the shell will amount in recoil. And if it's a 12-gauge, you'll need a pretty big stock to absorb any and all recoil, which I doubt you have. Take some basic science lessons in middle school, and you'll learn that. rolleyes

Now, I can't deny that one is able to have good aim and extensive melee skills. You may have those, I wouldn't know so I'll take your word for it. You may be athletic and able to do many physical tasks, but from what I see, you're a thick-headed little punk who couldn't fight zombies to save his life. Which, in the case of an outbreak, you would need to do.

Rant over. razz

Ok.... kaze first of all i am taking anatomy and physiology right now.. so shut the hell up i know about the human body... and as for you canas.. ive had to carry all those shells in a larger box.. so i know how much they weigh.. and yes its a 12 gauge with a very nice stock... absorbs everything.... first of all you dont need survival courses to learn how to survive like that... its a little thing called common sense which i doubt any of you have heard of except for maybe queen... and as for the last comment of yours... calling me a thick headed punk.. ******** off.... Now... i am officially done with my rant mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:49 pm
Canas Renvall

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

Rant over. razz

That's what I kinda explained back up there in my last post... neutral  

CAPKUM

CAPKUM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:52 pm
[~.Kami.Kaze.~]
Because you know, every good North American secretly whordes and packs away enough grenades to take out a small army.

And take some Biology courses, find out more about t he actual compostiotn of the human body to know what you're up against Alpha, you're too thick headed to ever survive an outbreak..... or even a riot at a Britney Spears concert

Amd where would you find those 'packs of grenades'?? Are you near a military base? And how would you know about this information? You see, even if you were a soldier in the army and knew all this crap about survival etc, the military or north america itself won't tell you where the hell to find a bunch of grenades for your own personal use. In this case, I don't think there would be anyone to tell you where the packs would be. You'd go through hell to find them. Go with a knife.. get some skillz and get through the horror with just that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:53 pm
Oh... and one more thing! First of all i have a key to the house that the shells are in... and 2nd the keys to the ******** truck are inside the house you dumbass....  

Alphawolf540

CAPKUM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:55 pm
And Kaze, everyone has different 'survival skills' and suggestions on what they would do in an outbreak. Being thick headed doesn't always mean they'll kill you first, it all depends on the situation and some people are probably meant to die in an outbreak, while others have a better chance of survival. You don't have to insult Wolf about this, it's only a damn thread, jeez... stare neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:04 pm
Capcom Queen
And Kaze, everyone has different 'survival skills' and suggestions on what they would do in an outbreak. Being thick headed doesn't always mean they'll kill you first, it all depends on the situation and some people are probably meant to die in an outbreak, while others have a better chance of survival. You don't have to insult Wolf about this, it's only a damn thread, jeez... stare neutral

Indeed... but hey they gave me a good rant... and im happy for that!  

Alphawolf540

CAPKUM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:07 pm
alphawolf540
Capcom Queen

It's good to rant when you need to 3nodding . But People have different forms of common sense. I know that I would survive an outbreak if I didn't get too scared of zombies and hopefully I don't flake out but get used to having them around and killing them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:11 pm
Capcom Queen
alphawolf540
Capcom Queen

It's good to rant when you need to 3nodding . But People have different forms of common sense. I know that I would survive an outbreak if I didn't get too scared of zombies and hopefully I don't flake out but get used to having them around and killing them.

Indeed.... now i know i would be plenty used to zombies.... i love blood and gore and all things dead! rofl  

Alphawolf540

CAPKUM

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:16 pm
alphawolf540
Capcom Queen
alphawolf540
Capcom Queen

Indeed.... now i know i would be plenty used to zombies.... i love blood and gore and all things dead! rofl

Damn Straight!!! Resident Evil FTW!! w00t!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff