Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:03 am
-=ooc: That's quite good, Shippo. You're doing well. Me 'n Lex are hard core RPers. You're keeping up great. And no worries about the tiny modding. I've had another person kill my character and two others in one post.. once.. Boy, that was bad. blaugh Just next time, I'll bring my character out on my next post. It's no biggie. =-

Smiling, Malin listened in from his rocky seat as the battle began. He tossed an average Pokéball up and down in one hand with relative ease as the cool morning wind intertwined with his bright blue hair. "Yay! Go Alexa! Go Yukari!"
He had a feeling he knew who was going to win. Judging by Alexa's sheer confidence, he decided she really was as good as she claims.. or she's a very good actor. Plus, she's come in third in the Championships, which is a feat alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:22 pm
((Chyah. You should see some of the people I've met on Bequanna. It's just.... oh god. gonk ))

Shielding his eyes from the scratching sand, Alexa's strong voice ringed out above the roar of the storm.
"Cascade! Raindance!"
With eyes wide shut, the finned Eevee Evolution began to dance around rather blindly, stumbling and tripping a few times due to the lack of sight. And soon, the clouds above began to converge and darken, lightning snaking through and flashing menacingly.
Damnit... I'm screwing myself from using Faint effectively..
One drop.
Two drop.
And then it started to pour. Like tiny needles, the heavy rain came down, putting a damper on the desert spirit's whirling storm.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:52 pm
Alexa-sama
((Chyah. You should see some of the people I've met on Bequanna. It's just.... oh god. gonk ))

Shielding his eyes from the scratching sand, Alexa's strong voice ringed out above the roar of the storm.
"Cascade! Raindance!"
With eyes wide shut, the finned Eevee Evolution began to dance around rather blindly, stumbling and tripping a few times due to the lack of sight. And soon, the clouds above began to converge and darken, lightning snaking through and flashing menacingly.
Damnit... I'm screwing myself from using Faint effectively..
One drop.
Two drop.
And then it started to pour. Like tiny needles, the heavy rain came down, putting a damper on the desert spirit's whirling storm.

*the sandstorm stopped, the rain had dampened the field so much that the particles of sand could barely rise above an inch, so it was ceased*

Hm. Not a bad plan. But maybe.....I hope this works....

"Flygon, use Toxic!"

*the dragon, nodded again, and began spitting a poisonous acid at Vaporeon, then, after enough had been sprayed, stopped, hoping it would hit, and not be diluted in the midst of the rainstorm*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:04 pm
Malin's cheering ceased as he was covered with sand then soaked to the bone by rain. "Watch it, guys!" he laughed, wringing out his coat. "You're lucky my recorder stayed in tact!"  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:35 pm
But her headphones prevented Alexa from hearing the blue-haired young man. And everything else as well, including Yukari's commands to her Flygon.
This was either very bold or very stupid.
Recongizing the Poison-Type attack, the girl dove instantly in her pack, tossing out one of the many Poiscure Berries she had gathered in Johto out to her mini mermaid.
"Alright, Cascade! Double Team! Then Hydro Pump!"
Twitching due to the poison, the Vaporeon wolfed down the Berry and within moments was back to full strength. And suddenly, there were a dozen more of her on the field, each one dancing and yipping and jumping and teasing the Flygon mercilessly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:39 pm
Sensing the moves in play, Malin shook the drenched blue mop atop his head and began to hollar once more. "Good move, Alexa! C'mon, Yukari! You're doing fine! Hang in there!"  

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:03 am
-=ooc: Bump..=-  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:01 am
((OMG! Shippo's DEAD! gonk

... Or.. just been kidnapped by aliens.. :\))

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 2:51 pm
Alexa-sama

The answers to that can be found here....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 5:53 pm
Akira Mercuraki
Alexa-sama

The answers to that can be found here....

((Yes, I know. But saying she got kidnapped by aliens is cooler.))  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

dorkus-malorkus

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:26 am
-=ooc: What's on that page? Why has Shippo been ubducted?=-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:36 pm
Ahem.......*POKE!*

...... ninja

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:22 am
((*worships Alexa, as ordered to according to Rule 10* xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:19 am
((I join now? It would be my first RP, so I might be bad at it... plus I may not be able to post as often as I'd like to, but I'll definitely try my hardest!))

Atop a hill some distance away, another boy watched with interest as the two Trainers fiercely battled their prized Pokemon. The boy looked fourteen, maybe fifteen years old, with brown hair brushed to one side of his face. His companion, a hardy Sandshrew, slept agitatedly next to him as raindrops pelted his back. I never saw battling like that at home!  

Fischer

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:17 am
((Hoy! I go on vacation and my RP suddenly comes back to life?!

Shippo__OMFG! The aliens! They brought you back!

Panda__Yes.. That's right... Worship me.. for.. I AM GOD!

Fischer__That's alright. And first time, eh? That's pretty good for a first post. 3nodding ))

I Wanna Be The Very Best: PD RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff