Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 200 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:29 pm
Kumizu looked as if he was going to cry, but if any tear escaped from his eye, it was absorbed into his skin like all other water. He closed the box quickly, hiding the contents. "It's nothing," he said simply. He walked into his room, slammed the door, and dropped the box onto the floor. He lay down on the couch. Not now. I don't need this now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:34 pm
"...?" Ayise blinked, she thought about following him but whatever it was she'd probably only make it worse, there was a reason she was no longer wanted at home. At least now, sooner or later...

She shook her head and straightened up her room, picking up some of the randomly thrown books and cushions, changing her linens etc. She glanced at the clock, it was ridiculous how long it took for her to have her room look presentable. She was just about to sit down when her phone rang, "Ugh. What is it now?" She picked up the reciever, "Hello?"

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:44 pm
Kumizu sighed. His eyes were closed, but he still felt the box, opened it, and withdrew the contents. He held it in his hand for a moment before he even opened his eyes. It seemed to be recently polished; it shined in the light. Kumizu looked into the box again. Unsurprisingly, there was a small note inside. It had to be from one of two people. He opened it and frowned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:31 pm
"Huh? Oh, okay. I see." Ayise nodded as she scribbled on the notepad, "Wilson's?" She chuckled, "Right. I'm on my way, as if she'd...I got it." She hung up the phone and tore off the slip of paper,; putting it into her pockt she walked over to Kumizu's(?) door.

She knocked lightly on the door with the back of her hand, "Kumi-chan? I'm coming in-"

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:41 pm
Kumizu stuffed the item between the cushions of the couch as Ayise walked in. The note was crumpled up in his hand. He stood, forcing a smile on his face. "Ayise, I'm sorry. It's just that... I wasn't expecting this. I'm not trying to keep any secrets from you, I just... I just think you'd worry too much."

Kumizu didn't have to think long to find a new topic of conversation. "Oh! I went to the labs today! It took a lot of trials and errors, but I think I've got something that will help you." He pulled a syringe out of his pocket. It was filled with a clear liquid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:50 pm
Ayise was not to be distracted (yet), "What're you hiding Kumi? You know I'll worry more if you don't tell me." She said ignoring the syringe he held out, "Don't tell me it's a secret Kumi-chan. After all, this is my suite." She said silky, "I want to know what you're up to."

She walked over to him and sat on the couch next to him, "So you should just tell me, neh?" She said sweetly.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:59 pm
Kumizu thought hard for a moment before sitting down next to Ayise. He didn't know any other way to say it, so he had to put it bluntly. "You're right. I shouldn't keep secrets from you while I'm staying with you... so I'll just move out." He stood up again. He didn't have much to pack, and now he had a convenient box to put it all in.

Kumizu fished out the two library books without a word and put them into the box. He then looked to the couch where Ayise was sitting. He didn't want to just say, "Get out!", but at the same time didn't want her to see what it was.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:13 pm
Ayise raised a eyebrow before her mask of displeased calm covered her face, "I didn't mean it like that and you know it." She said in a slightly hurt tone. She parted her lips to say something and then stopped.

Her eyes fell down to where he was looking, a questio crossed her eyes before she slipped her hands between the cushions. Her fingers met a solid object, curiously she pulled it out to see what it was.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:21 pm
Kumizu already knew he couldn't just walk out, but somehow he thought packing everything up would make it easier for him. Ayise pulled out a gun, a magnum revolver. It was gold-plated and had a leather handle. And now she would want an explanation. Kumizu sat down beside her. "I used to travel with someone else, before they were captured. I already know who sent this to me, so I think the person's now dead." It was still nothing he wanted to talk about, so he kept it that simple.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:33 pm
"Dead? I don't believe so." She said turning the gun over, "It doesn't appear to have any gunshot residue on it or-" She stopped midsentence, noticing flaks of burnt gunpowder in the barrell.

Cryptic.

There really was no way to be sure, "So you believe yor friend was killed? Who would want to do something like that?" She asked quietly.

Nothing just happened everything had a reason.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:37 pm
"The gun belonged to my friend. It doesn't matter whether or not any residue is on it. The sheer fact I have it means..." Kumizu's voice trailed off. He unfurled his hand and the note was still in it. "To answer your last question, read this." He uncrumpled the note. It read, in rather fancy handwriting,

From,
Your loving father

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:53 pm
Ayise read it without batting an eye, "So he knows where you are then, soes that mean you'll be leaving soon?" She asked with a blank expression, "You are trying to avoid him, aren't you?" She asked with a hint of some repressed bitterness, She looked away from him.

After a moment she stood up, "I've got to go, Courtney called me, she needs me to help her study for an exam." She said, giving a totally unbelievable excuse, Courtney was proabably smart enough to ace anything on her own.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:57 pm
Kumizu didn't know how to answer the question, but if he didn't answer soon, she'd be out the door. He stood up and grabbed Ayise's hand. "The only reason I've run is because I've been so close to death I couldn't stand another fight. I only run when I can't do anything else..." He knew how incredibly weak it sounded, running away from a fight, but Kagahn always seemed to get the upper hand. "If you would still let me stay, then I want to stay here. With you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:18 pm
"That's irrational, if you know you can't fight then you should go. Haven't you ever heard the expression, 'Those who fight and run away live to fight another day.'?" Ayise said looking at him, "I never told you ro leave, it's your descision, I can't make you stay." She said looking completely hurt.

"Weakness has nothing to do with it, I wouldn't know anything about that, from what I can tell humans either run or fight. There isn't any dishonor in doing either." She frowned, "It's just-"

"You shouldn't trust me, either. I mean, look who's talking. I killed my own." She said, her eyes dancing.

Enduring Regular

Kumizu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:00 pm
Great. Are we going to get into a fight about whose life sucks more? Ayise did make the mistake of thinking that he was a human, but now wasn't the time for petty corrections. "I don't want to run. I'm sick of running. My father watches me for days, weeks, months before he actually shows himself. I know with training here, as well as the essays,when he decides to show himself, I'll be ready this time." He left out the part where he'd had that attitude everywhere he'd gone before. "As for trust... it's too late. I do trust you. Albeit, I've learned never to let someone see my back, but I don't think you'll hurt me if you love me.

"Speaking of, are you afraid of needles?"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces