Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
-School crap- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E_Night

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:45 pm

I say no to dsl (cause its a b***h geting it set up) and yay to 2 phonelines 1 for comp one for speaky speak. therefore i can im and speak to the same person at the same time. And your like why the hell would you do that

Answer: CAUSE I CAN. WHAT NOW?

(im doing it right now... and im posting take them lolipops and suck um)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:52 pm

E_Night
I say no to dsl (cause its a b***h geting it set up) and yay to 2 phonelines 1 for comp one for speaky speak. therefore i can im and speak to the same person at the same time. And your like why the hell would you do that

Yeah DSL can be hell to set up. But the payoff at the end is worth it.

I learned something important too, Windows ME is the worst thing to have on you're computer.

So Boo to Windows ME.

Sanguvixen

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:05 pm

Sanguvixen
E_Night

Yeah DSL can be hell to set up. But the payoff at the end is worth it.

I learned something important too, Windows ME is the worst thing to have on you're computer.

So Boo to Windows ME.

Ethernet connections are good times. You plug in like a phone line and it's instant-on without dialing up and the phone line is separate.

Boo to Windows. <3 teh OS X
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:57 pm

i know its not that great but windows was with me as a child. It helped me become the over obsessive computer geek i am today. i think we should all hug windows 3nodding

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:22 pm

E_Night
i know its not that great but windows was with me as a child. It helped me become the over obsessive computer geek i am today. i think we should all hug windows 3nodding

Just about everyone grew up with windows. That doesn't change that it's evil. domokun

(just kidding...)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:22 am

[_caustic_]
E_Night

Just about everyone grew up with windows. That doesn't change that it's evil. domokun

(just kidding...)

Ever thought of this? Why do they call it Microsoft Works? Since when does that thing ever work?

There are different versions of Windows...Windows Milliniem (is that how you spell it?) happens to have been the version that came with my computer. But the version is a peice of hell...we had to change it to something else in order to hook up the internet.

Sanguvixen

Balcerzak

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:10 pm

[_caustic_]

Ethernet connections are good times. You plug in like a phone line and it's instant-on without dialing up and the phone line is separate.

Boo to Windows. <3 teh OS X
heart
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:08 pm

to tell you the truth i've never had that big of problems working with windows. the bigest thing is the thing when you type after a while you can't go in and add words or something. it'll like go into another word and screw your whole paper up if you don't restart your comp. BUT other than that not really any problems 3nodding

E_Night

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:28 pm

E_Night
to tell you the truth i've never had that big of problems working with windows. the bigest thing is the thing when you type after a while you can't go in and add words or something. it'll like go into another word and screw your whole paper up if you don't restart your comp. BUT other than that not really any problems 3nodding

I think I know what you are talking about. The best way to fix that isn't to restart your computer....just press the Insert key....it is right under the Home, and is centered between Delete and Page Down.

Push that and when you type...the new letters won't eat the onces in front of it.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:32 pm

Sanguvixen
E_Night

I think I know what you are talking about. The best way to fix that isn't to restart your computer....just press the Insert key....it is right under the Home, and is centered between Delete and Page Down.

Push that and when you type...the new letters won't eat the onces in front of it.
It took me forever to figure that out. sweatdrop

Dathu

Newbie Noob

The Beaul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:50 pm

Dathu
Sanguvixen
E_Night

It took me forever to figure that out. sweatdrop

That got me too, I kept rebooting my computer whenever it happened razz
And I use Windows and I think it's fine, it doesn't crap out on me like everyone says it does. Since when were computers meant to work perfectly all the bloody time? As long as they work, I see no reason to go out and pay premium price for a Mac.
Just my opinion, though razz
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:17 pm

The Beaul

And I use Windows and I think it's fine, it doesn't crap out on me like everyone says it does. Since when were computers meant to work perfectly all the bloody time? As long as they work, I see no reason to go out and pay premium price for a Mac.

Macs:
Better hardware? Check
Better software? Check
Worth my money? Check

Balcerzak

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:30 pm

Balcerzak
The Beaul

Macs:
Better hardware? Check
Better software? Check
Worth my money? Check

I've always been a user of windows. I've yet to have a real problem with my computer yet.

Other than that Crap with getting rid of Windows ME and getting a better version...nothing significant really.

Though my older computer...it was a 95 I think.....that thing had a mind of it's own. Some days I felt like turning it into scrap-metal, other days I felt like building a shrine around it.

It used to drive me up the wall. But the computer was a piece of crap to begin with......old hardwere really. But then again...my parents never had the money to get a super-good computer. Having a brother that downloading crap and gave our computer a virus every three weeks didn't help much either.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:19 pm

computer stuff ^^ = shoulda been a new thread a million years ago. yay. lols.

College so far has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. It'll probably get worse before too long xP The worst thing has been making it to class.
i should go sleep.

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:26 pm

[_caustic_]
computer stuff ^^ = shoulda been a new thread a million years ago. yay. lols.

College so far has not been as difficult as I thought it would be. It'll probably get worse before too long xP The worst thing has been making it to class.
i should go sleep.
I tend to sleep a lot at school. I dunno why. The worst is when it rains and storms. I just don't wanna go to class if it's shitty outside, especially if it's a long walk to my next class.
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff