Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:14 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
((leaves off))

(huh? and sorry for being late.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:25 pm
((i may have found a scientist, chill bro))  

thrashmetaljunkie

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:03 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
((i may have found a scientist, chill bro))

(ok.)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:02 pm
He goes to study on the material he has, making sure he can help his allies when the time is right.  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:50 pm
(did I do something wrong?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:19 pm
((I hope its okay for me to post here, if not please tell me and Ill remove my post.))

A lost soul seeking redemption for past transgressions stared at the front of the building. His blade hung low, the tip of the sheeth almost scathing the ground. He exhaled an icy breath. This place held some mystic allure for him. In his mind it led to the path which always took him to that one question- could this be the place of my redemption, my forgiveness.

His eyes glimmered, they sparkled vibrantly. The dual berettas hidden beneath the jacket by his ribcage poked out a little from the almost velvet like fabric as he strode to the front doors and entered. He stood silently at the back, in the shadows, in the darkness.

Tao Kai Tze

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:22 pm
(so far it is but then the person who suppose to be helping me isn't responding so far in a while which I am a bit worry.)

A bunch of boides lay on the ground dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:52 pm
Tao emerged from the shadows, his hair seemed to flutter around his face for a moment before parting and revealing those green eyes which glimmered as he passed by the streaks of light that were reflecting into the church from outside.

Dead bodies were scattered across the ground, Tao walked onwards ignoring everything but himself and his thoughts, he paced down the aisle of the church before stopping at a pew. He took a seat and glanced towards the toppled cross. He spoke silently at first, a whisper in the darkness which he merged back into as quickly as he had appeared.

"I know not why I am here. I know not why I still exist. I need forgiveness."

The silence was still there, no divine words, no inspiration or pure thought. No salvation.

"Perhaps..."

He whispered.

"Perhaps this cross, the one toppled before me, is just as your salvation, your divine mercy is."

He stood up and glanced around the church, looking at the dead bodies.

"A holy place this is not."

Tao Kai Tze

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:52 pm
AlexBloodRose
(so far it is but then the person who suppose to be helping me isn't responding so far in a while which I am a bit worry.)

(the b*****d wont respond, grrr, can you do it bro? sorry i didnt respond, i've been waiting on him, and he ain responding....)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:13 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
AlexBloodRose

(the b*****d wont respond, grrr, can you do it bro? sorry i didnt respond, i've been waiting on him, and he ain responding....)

sure I'll do it since no one will.)  

AlexBloodRose

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:16 pm
Tao Kai Tze
Tao emerged from the shadows, his hair seemed to flutter around his face for a moment before parting and revealing those green eyes which glimmered as he passed by the streaks of light that were reflecting into the church from outside.

Dead bodies were scattered across the ground, Tao walked onwards ignoring everything but himself and his thoughts, he paced down the aisle of the church before stopping at a pew. He took a seat and glanced towards the toppled cross. He spoke silently at first, a whisper in the darkness which he merged back into as quickly as he had appeared.

"I know not why I am here. I know not why I still exist. I need forgiveness."

The silence was still there, no divine words, no inspiration or pure thought. No salvation.

"Perhaps..."

He whispered.

"Perhaps this cross, the one toppled before me, is just as your salvation, your divine mercy is."

He stood up and glanced around the church, looking at the dead bodies.

"A holy place this is not."

"That is stating the obvious." said a female voice hiding behind a bloodiest prest robe. "I dont' really care if your alive or dead, you will be of use to us." he bloodied hand comes out to great you in a fiendish way.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:50 am
Upon hearing the voice eminate from nothingness Taos hand swiftly grasped the handle of his blade, the hilt of the weapon seemed to glimmer and the engravings on the partially drawn weapon somehow glowed in the darkness.

"I seem to have a penchant for stating the obvious lately."

His eyes seemed to flare with a glow like a spark had been ignited within him, as if a light had been switched on.

"One of you."

He ignored the hand which had extended itself from beneath the bloodied robes.

"And would you be?"

Tao Kai Tze

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:19 pm
Tao Kai Tze
Upon hearing the voice eminate from nothingness Taos hand swiftly grasped the handle of his blade, the hilt of the weapon seemed to glimmer and the engravings on the partially drawn weapon somehow glowed in the darkness.

"I seem to have a penchant for stating the obvious lately."

His eyes seemed to flare with a glow like a spark had been ignited within him, as if a light had been switched on.

"One of you."

He ignored the hand which had extended itself from beneath the bloodied robes.

"And would you be?"

"I am a the bringer of your death." said the voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:23 pm
AlexBloodRose
thrashmetaljunkie
AlexBloodRose

sure I'll do it since no one will.)

(get into the story again as soon as you can ok.)  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:03 pm
"You know... for a bringer of death... your kinda sexy... " Said a voice as Urskil appeared infront of Tao. "Hey sexy" He joked sending her a wink. "You remember me, dont you?" He asked, forgetting his powers still worked here... this place was no longer holy.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff