Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You might be here.
Welcome Topic: Post here if you are new here (new Q's) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PeachyKeenTastic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:06 pm
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
Hzza
PeachyKeenTastic
1) I'm Peachy. PeachyKeenTastic aka PKT aka Peach aka Peachykins. Lolz.
2) You spoke the first words, I understood, spoke back and we talked. It was really weird, but awesome.
3) My real name is Sarah I'm 16 and I'm a junior in High School. I tend to be very random and spazzy but at the same time I can think things through quite well. I tend to understand myself too much for my own good. My phrase at the moment is, "Ducks have webbed feet." Please don't hurt the duckies. Or the bunnehs. Lolz.
4) I have not. I saw it on the television though. Yes that shiny box with pretty noises.
5) Insightful. We need some strong, powerful ideas in the world.
someones banging on my window............ ninja
ninja What a lovely window you have!
it was the window cleaner, i was stoned and naked, was quite scary
3nodding It must have been scary. Things seem to be more intense when one is stoned.
not quite as bad as the bogey incident, but still pretty bad
Bogey incident?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:49 am
long story, when i can be bothered ill type it up, or ask tommy, whatever  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Robokay

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:25 am
1) Who are you? Robokay
2) How do you know my language? Who knows, I work in mysterious ways.
3) About you: I am a total anime and Geek fan whotalks really smart but is not.

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? No, I don't belive so.
5) What do you think of our world order?
Amazing, If my freinds where on gaia they would rule this guild with an iorn fist.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:00 pm
Robokay
1) Who are you? Robokay
2) How do you know my language? Who knows, I work in mysterious ways.
3) About you: I am a total anime and Geek fan whotalks really smart but is not.

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? No, I don't belive so.
5) What do you think of our world order?
Amazing, If my freinds where on gaia they would rule this guild with an iorn fist.
welcome to our house of fun  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Black Briar

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:56 pm
1) Who are you? Briar... unless there's something I'm not being told.
2) How do you know my language? What language? *blinks*
3) About you: I like to draw, and do artly things as well as being a geek and um.. I really am a chick. Yay. I'm also going to be legal in february. Whoo hoo.

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? No, it's a plot by their PR men. So nope.
5) What do you think of our world order? It should come with fries. And harsher punishments for certain crimes. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:23 pm
Good to have you with us Briar 3nodding  

primaI
Captain

Sevil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:50 pm
1) Who are you? hi my name is liam and im really important
2) How do you know my language? que?
3) About you: well this is actually a mule but i dunno i havent been using the other account very much lately. um i like music a lot and this one time i kicked a dog in its privates but just because it was licking my broken nose
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? has anyone ever seen a tree rescue firemen from a cat?
5) What do you think of our world order? could you order some fries on the side  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:07 pm
Sevil
1) Who are you? hi my name is liam and im really important
2) How do you know my language? que?
3) About you: well this is actually a mule but i dunno i havent been using the other account very much lately. um i like music a lot and this one time i kicked a dog in its privates but just because it was licking my broken nose
4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? has anyone ever seen a tree rescue firemen from a cat?
5) What do you think of our world order? could you order some fries on the side
you'll do for me laddie  

Hzza
Vice Captain

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:28 am
Awww he came.

I invited him.

Yea.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:04 pm
Tommy the Cat
Good to have you with us Briar 3nodding
Thankies.  

Black Briar

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:01 pm
1) Who are you? I'm LinZ: Master of the Universe...waitaminute...no, I'm not that beefy.

Let me start over!

Ok...I'm LinZ: The typical herb smoking, hemp wearing, Hunter S. Thompson loving, comic reading, anime watching, Katamari rolling, classic rock listening, artistic ******** who sucks at bowling. 3nodding

2) How do you know my language? I'll be the one asking questions around here....how do you know my launguage?!

3) About you: I'm a Chinese food obsessee, quick draw sketch artist, master of the photo-copying arts, dominatrix of critical points, elite squirrel chaser and I'm the fecking positive vibes technician, biches! mad heart

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? I haven't...but I did smoke myself stupid once and I was absolutely convinced that I saw a snake shoot a guy in the neck with a blow dart.

5) What do you think of our world order? Your world order ******** owns. America should learn from you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:01 pm
[ S L Z ]
1) Who are you? I'm LinZ: Master of the Universe...waitaminute...no, I'm not that beefy.

Let me start over!

Ok...I'm LinZ: The typical herb smoking, hemp wearing, Hunter S. Thompson loving, comic reading, anime watching, Katamari rolling, classic rock listening, artistic ******** who sucks at bowling. 3nodding

2) How do you know my language? I'll be the one asking questions around here....how do you know my launguage?!

3) About you: I'm a Chinese food obsessee, quick draw sketch artist, master of the photo-copying arts, dominatrix of critical points, elite squirrel chaser and I'm the fecking positive vibes technician, biches! mad heart

4) Has anyone ever actually seen firemen rescue a cat out of a tree? I haven't...but I did smoke myself stupid once and I was absolutely convinced that I saw a snake shoot a guy in the neck with a blow dart.

5) What do you think of our world order? Your world order ******** owns. America should learn from you.
be my wife  

Hzza
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:37 pm
Hzza
be my wife
Is that an offer or an order, sir? surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:37 am
[ S L Z ]
Hzza