Reply Roleplay
The New Teenage Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:31 am
He blink as he turn around, "I..I'm not sure....", he say as he walk back and take a slice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:37 pm
Phoenix blinked.
"Do you know anything else about yourself?" she asked. "Like... your past?"  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:45 pm
He turn around and nod slightly. He then took a bite of his slice "I don't know if my name is the real"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:46 pm
Phoenix gave him a sad look.
"I'm sorry. But if you don't remember anything, how do you know that one creepy woman?"  

SladinForever

DarkMalchior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:52 pm
He didn't move and shut his eyes "She say she know who I am and told me if I want them I have tto throw the world in pure choas..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:10 pm

Apprentice name: Nocturna

Species: Human/Demon

Height: 5'8

Hair color: bright red and it's long (stops halfway down her back)

Eye color: one cat like (it's crimson), the other one black (normal)

Siblings: Raven

Strengths: She can maniuplate darknes, psychic abilities, create copies and steal souls with her shadows

Weaknesses: Soundwaves, if she devours the wrong soul she temporaily faints, her exboyfriend Dante

Now her back story:
Nocturna use to be a prietess in training back in Yoddhri. Then came along a demonic boy named Dante. He appeared to be a normal monk, but within five years he destroyed Yoddhri. Nocturna was ten years old when this happend. She really liked Dante, but his evil ways pushed them apart. Nocturna went to go live with her cousin Raven for a while. Nocturna didn't stay long. She was wondering about how Dante was. Nocturna went to go seek him out, but met with her own fate. Dante used a special demonic pendant to turn Nocturna into a feline beast. He then told her numerous lies. Nocturna switched to the dark side. By the time Nocturna was 18, Dante mysteriously disappeared. Nocturna became enraged by this. She has a human appearance, but when fighting begans she switches into her demonic feline half. Nocturna doesn't want revenge, but to discover more about her blurry past.  

Mana_Moitie

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:22 pm
((Sure you can join. ^_^))
Phoenix looked at the ground sadly.
"We'll find a way to get your memories back. We might be able to find a spell in one of Raven's books."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:32 pm
Nocturna overheard them talking. She appeared from a shadow in the ground. "Raven's my cousin, but I have something better than her spell book. Oh, Im Nocturna by the way."  

Mana_Moitie

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:36 pm
Phoenix turned around.
"You're related to Raven?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:55 pm
((Changed my gender to female (Since I am one, only a big Tom Boy) and changed my name and date of birth, yadda, yadda, yadda. So a whole new me))  

SladinForever

Mana_Moitie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:02 pm
((Ok 3nodding ))

"Yes Im related to Raven. She's my cousin. We're not family like we use to be..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:19 pm
"I see," Phoenix said. "If I told you something about your cousin, would you be angry?"  

SladinForever

Mana_Moitie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:40 pm
Nocturna slightly laughed. "Why would I be angry? She's pure compared to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:27 pm
"right...." hje say as he finish unpacking his stuff. "Well, I think I'll stay away from spells books..." he say as he carried some of his clothes in to his new room and came back to get his books. and slide them on the desk. He then shut the door and pull off his locket and look at the word "Azarath". He sigh and wish to know what it mean.  

DarkMalchior

SladinForever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:54 pm
"Oh well, she's, um, dead, I'm afraid," Phoenix said. "I was sent to kill her and all the Titans. So I did."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff