Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 139 --*Melanie Demarco*-- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:33 pm
--------------|||||||||||||||||

Jake pushed into the kiss untill she parted. "Oi. So he really is a rich dude isn't he?" He mumbled to himself, as he pulled up one leg and let the other one flat out. He heard a familar voice.

"Help me!"

His face turned faint blue. "HOW THE HELL DID HE KNOW WHERE YOUR DORM IS?!" He screamed out, after Mel. He stood up, and attempted to fold up his sleeves after he relised that he didn't have any. Jake then felt a big pound of "STUPID" fall onto his head. He shook it off and turned to Mel. "Seriously, I have no clue what the frig to think of this guy! First he's all charming, then abusive, then all 'Help me, Help me!'" Jake said, rubbing his forhead wondering what to do. "This is giving me a headache!" He said outloud.

Jake turned his face to Mel, with a serious, but half sighing face. "Mel, it's your choise to let him in or not. I'll be here to protect you. So don't worry." He said, rolling his eyes at himself. What kind of thing is that to say?! You'll probably attempt to kill him by the time he comes in here! He shook his brown haired haid to himself. "Grah!"
||||||||||||------------------

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:53 pm
Melanie groaned once again and moved infront of her ex boyfriend. "Get out. NOW." She pointed at the door with a stern expression. Ed raised an eyebrow before wrapping his arms around the girl's waist, causing her to let out a scared gasp. He captured her lips almost instantly and pushed her against the wall, moving to the straps on her shirt. Mel twitched and kicked him hard enough in the groin to put him in the hospital.

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!" She screeched, her voice echoing through the hallway in which her ocean-like dorm resided. She stomped over to Edward and stepped on his stomach, which made him cough and wheeze before she picked him up and dropped him. "You b*****d." It came out as a harsh whisper as she hurried to the phone. But when she turned around...

"Where... did he go? JAKE, WHERE DID HE GO?!" The door was wide open and she groaned. Again. This wasn't her day. "Ugg. Can you think of anything that'll cheer me up, Jake?" She ran her fingers through her hair and took a step closer to him while staring out the window.

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:30 pm
--------------|||||||||||||||||

As Ed kissed Mel, he got ready literally just, pop. But before he could do anything, he got is a** kicked.

Jake twirked. "Keh?" He said to himself, as he turned to Mel. "Uh..That's my girl..?" He said, sort of proud, but also wondering where she got the power from to be so brutal. He shook his head. "I see that I wasn't needed." He said, as he sighed and his face whent pale. "Well, Mel, what could I do, right now, to entertain you? I'm practicaly brain dead at the moment." He said, nearly bumbling out the end.

He fixed the bottoms of his pants then stood up, going over to Mel, then pulling her into a kiss. "I think tonight I'm gonna go sleep in my own bed for once." He said, with a small smirk then a laugh in the end. He then paused. "Well, I'll stay if you want." He said, as he started thinking of Ed once more. If he comes back..No. "Seriously, if you want me to stay I will." He said, trying to sound serious.

"Never know when that creep will come back." He said, as he walked over to the door and shut it. "It's like having a stalker or something. And why the HELL was he screaming help?!" Jake questioned, as he really started to think about it. I mean seriously, you don't run around the hallways screaming for help then go into some girl's dorm and kiss her. Especially when your her Ex, and her boyfriend's in there too.

Man, this guy is retarded or something. Jake let his eye twitch in confusion, and in anger.
||||||||||||------------------

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 8:16 am
Melanie blushed lightly and sat on the ground, her legs crossed lazily. "I would prefer you stay, but you don't have to. If you feel that uncomfortable, you can take my bed and I can take the floor or bathroom... or something. I'm scared he'll come in here again, is all." She nodded, not really paying attention to how lazy it was. It appeared that she had shook her head.

"Is that alright?" The blonde stood up and brushed the invisible dirt off of her long skirt. "I mean... if you don't want to, the door is right there." She pointed to the door and yawned. Damn, she was tired. "Just... the..." Melanie yawned out to herself before lying on the ground and moving a bit before sighing and curling into a not-so-accurate ball. Her eyes snapped open after a moment of silence and she jumped up shakily.

"Sorry, Jake." Melanie said, trying to avoid yawning. She stepped infront of him and kissed him lazily, her lips barely brushing his. "I'm just exausted." She nodded and hugged his torso loosely. Was it bad to ask him to stay...? No... he'd offered, right?

Wendehbird

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:53 pm
Jake shook his head to relise what he was saying. "I-I mean, yeah that's what I meant." He said, as he pushed his hand threw his hair once more. He looked down at the girl infront of him then sighed. He carefully picked her up and walked over to her bedroom, walking over to the bed, then carefully putting her down.

"Mel, get some sleep. I'm worried about you." He said, in a concerned face. "If you still feel sick in the morning, then..We'll go see the doctor or something. I-I mean you will." He said, studdering then giving out a yawn in the end.

Sleep.................. He let his eyes get all dizzy like. "I'm gonna go sleep on the couch outside. I'll find some blankets somewhere." He said, and began to walk untill he tripped on his saggy socks, causing him to fall over onto the bed. "Sleepy.." He closed his eyes for abit, relaxing out. He completly closed his eyes and fell asleep. Jake somehow fell at the bottom of the bed, so he didn't land on Mel. Just another minute...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:58 pm
Melanie stretched in her sleep, kicking Jake. "OH GOD, ARKANSAS!" She screeched, jumping into a sitting position before her eyes finally snapped open. She noticed an attractive, sleeping boy at the bottom of her bed and yawned, stretching again.

"JAKE. JAKE, WAKE UP." She shook him at the shoulders angrily. The girl let out a sigh and kissed her boyfriend's forehead before slapping him. Mel leaned down to his ear and screamed, "GUESS WHAT! MY OURAN SENSES ARE TINGLING. GET UP." She pushed him off the bed and pulled a sleek laptop out from her messy closet. The blonde walked around the room, remembering that there was a specific place that the internet worked best. Once she found it, Melanie sat down and plugged in the speakers before surfing YouTube in search of it.

"Heheh..." Her eyes narrowed evilly with a grin before she played it loudly and sang the opening. Once she finished the theme, Mel lay on her stomach infront of the bright screen, a box of Kleenex next to her. Anime endings always made her cry. During the whole show, her eyes were wide and focused before she let out a loud sob and blew her nose. "TAMAKI... THAT'S WHY WE LOVE YOUUUUU!" She exclaimed, wiping her moist eyes quickly. Her eyes dripped with tears no matter how many times she wiped them.

Only an idiot would sob that much in anime.

Wendehbird

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:18 pm
Melanie wiped her face again and coughed. Her eyes widened as she jumped up and back. "W-w-w-w-w-what was THAT?!" She screamed, shaking. The blonde ran to her boyfriend and shook him frantically. "JAKE! SOMETHING HAPPENED! I think I saw us in the future and... I had brown hair! WAKE UP, DAMNIT!" She sat back down after her screaming fit and started watching Bleach. "Eheheh. Episode 58." She ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

"I must have been hallucinating..." Mel murmured, leaning closer towards the screen. "Ohhhh, Ichigo! You better own him, man!"

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff