Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
The 13 of the Organization (READ FIRST POST!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

update!
  yep!
  T_T im still not one of the 13!
  sweet....im on the list! :D
  PIE! :D
  no.
View Results

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
TwilightDavis
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
TwilightDavis
I had a couple questions. 1. do you guys keep score on everyones points? 2. how do you know what kind of nobody you can be? and 3. When you become one of the 13, can you make up your own character?

1. I do the ranks usual and i do it every once in a while when i see the guild has been active a lot or when someone says they passed people on the top XIII.
2.It is whoever got kicked out of the ranks. thats how i do it. most people ask to be the person that got kicked out. Ex. [PC] Chaos wanted to be Xemnas and it so happens that he kicked out the Xemnas. so yea. i ask the leader about that later.
3. Ummmm no becuase its only the actual people in the Organization XIII(axel,Xemnas,Larxene, all of those people), not made up characters.

What I meant with my 2nd question was what nobody you were if your not in the 13... like if you have X amount of points, you can be a samurai, or if you have X amount of points, you can be a dragoon...
that is under a different topic forum thing.

What's it called?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:54 am
Found it... But another question... can someone stay being one type of nobody even if they get to a higher rank with posting? EX) Get 176 posts for Berserker, but you want to stay a Dragoon...  

pwnd_by_twlt

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:57 am
TwilightDavis
Found it... But another question... can someone stay being one type of nobody even if they get to a higher rank with posting? EX) Get 176 posts for Berserker, but you want to stay a Dragoon...
probably she doesnt update the list unlessyou inform her that you need to go up a rank so when you get dragoon then just dont tell her when you surpass it, and ull stay a dragoon.

Xemans has spoken lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:06 am
COOL!!! Xemnas noticed my presence... *In aww*  

pwnd_by_twlt

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:44 pm
rolleyes i do update some of the ppls. i randomly look though the lists of members seening if anyone is over 100 posts and update them and also ur username will be on the dragoon list still even if u pass it. u just be on that and the next higher up one. So really u ar eboth of them and since u just sayed that to me am so going to update that for u but dont worry u will still be on the dragoon list still. hee hee

~Rikku aka Larxene aka i have the highest score in the guild still. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:36 am
Who's Vexen?  

TheSilentSchemerZ3R0

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:48 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
rolleyes i do update some of the ppls. i randomly look though the lists of members seening if anyone is over 100 posts and update them and also ur username will be on the dragoon list still even if u pass it. u just be on that and the next higher up one. So really u ar eboth of them and since u just sayed that to me am so going to update that for u but dont worry u will still be on the dragoon list still. hee hee

~Rikku aka Larxene aka i have the highest score in the guild still. XD

I don't really have that many posts, but would like to just stay a Dragoon when I do.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:25 am
*sings* I have 360 posts!!! YAY! ...can someone add me to the samuri list?!  

Countess Valentine

pwnd_by_twlt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:16 am
... *still in aww of Zemnas noticing his plight* ... TOTALLY RANDOM!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:50 pm
Everyone read the first post and make sure when you are posting in the right place for the nobody ranks. this is for the Organization XIII members ranks.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:05 pm
i think its funny how i have the more post and highest score and am larxene. she rules  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
i think its funny how i have the more post and highest score and am larxene. she rules
yeah she does and so do you.

Roxas has spoken  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:56 pm
Ashelux
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Roxas~User ImageHydra4

dude o.0 i just noticed roxas is the smallest and the youngest and right now since im stuck in this freaking demon turtle costume im the smallest and im pretty sure im the youngest but if im not whatever razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:37 pm
DUDES!!! I'm the new Demyx razz Wicked sweet mrgreen ... thought I'd try and and play a lil into the part whee I always thought of him as the hippie, beach-side guitarist confused  

pwnd_by_twlt

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces