Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:30 am
((he also said nothingness))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:44 am
((fine ill change it to twilight))  

hydra4

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:46 am
*not paying attention to the girl continues to look at arm* what is happening to me  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:15 am
hydra4
*not paying attention to the girl continues to look at arm* what is happening to me

*comes up to him* Are you ok??  

MizNaughty520

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:19 am
*continues to stare at arm and unaware of girl next to him*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:48 am
hydra4
*continues to stare at arm and unaware of girl next to him*

HELLO!?!?!  

MizNaughty520

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:51 am
huh what ahhhh *falls to ground*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:52 am
hydra4
huh what ahhhh *falls to ground*

hehe, Are you ok?  

MizNaughty520

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:54 am
um not really i dont know where i am who i am all that i know is that i found this around my neck when i woke up *shows necklace that looks like the one sora wairs* and that this guy named sora is related to me do you know of him  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:00 pm
hydra4
um not really i dont know where i am who i am all that i know is that i found this around my neck when i woke up *shows necklace that looks like the one sora wairs* and that this guy named sora is related to me do you know of him
so your soras younger brother how interesting..... emo well you must have the next keyblad, do you not ;getting ready to take out keyblade as he stands striaght in front of noata; show it to me holder of the twilight keyblade twisted  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:04 pm
i dont know i cant remember anyhting if i had a keyblade and if im the younger brother i might be his son for all we now or his grandson or nephew im not sure i cant remember anything  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:06 pm
hydra4
i dont know i cant remember anyhting if i had a keyblade and if im the younger brother i might be his son for all we now or his grandson or nephew im not sure i cant remember anything
;strikes down at noata; it will not matter about your past, your power will show in any case thats nessacary  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:09 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
;strikes down at noata; it will not matter about your past, your power will show in any case thats nessacary

ahhhhhhh *falls over and passes out from being scared*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:13 pm
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4

ahhhhhhh *falls over and passes out from being scared*
ma was i this pathetic when i was young :looks at noata : he should be entering the gates now dont disturb him :looks at Ish: for anything evil :seats down and meditaitesnext to noata:  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:16 pm
*gets up* huh ahhh *starts to back away from him slowly*  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items