Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Diake

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:06 pm
well im not a moderator but if you pay the guild 1,500 and tell them thats the pokemon you want...one of the mods should do it for you...but you should really ask toastymarshamello because its more of a technicality then a rule...i gues in the game siense you get to keep them both i dont think there would be a problem but you would have to ask a moderator  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:07 pm
diake
well im not a moderator but if you pay the guild 1,500 and tell them thats the pokemon you want...one of the mods should do it for you...but you should really ask toastymarshamello because its more of a technicality then a rule...i gues in the game siense you get to keep them both i dont think there would be a problem but you would have to ask a moderator

Ok thanks!

*runs away to do something else!*  

Hidden Hate

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:06 pm
Maybe instead of voting, future mods should fill out a form! For example:

Username-
Why you should become a moderator-
What you would change in the guild-
How often you can be online-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:57 pm
diake

Lol, you are now diake!!!  

Hidden Hate

Hidden Hate

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:37 am
I have a good idea of what this place needs.....

1, Accuracy to attacks!!! Each attack would have a level of accuracy, say highest being 100% and the lowest 70%, we can't have them play to much of a major role, so we must keep them short. each time you attack, say the acuracy for that attack is 80%, you would random number jenerate a number from 1-100, if the number produced is below the number, it hits. If it is above or the same, it missed. Any attacks without the Random Generator, would automaticly miss.

2, List that selfdestruct hurts you the same amount it hurts your foe!!
Note: you would also hurt yourself if this attack missed, for that reason it would have 100% acuracy.

3, Make a more clear poisoning dammage. Just simply make it hurt you the same amount the attack does, EG, bob the paras uses poison powder, it has a attack strength of 7, it does 7 from the attack and 7 from the poison, so the attack dammage would go,

14, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, 7, so on and so forth.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:09 pm
i have a suggestion...i think that you should not be able to use master balls on legendary pokemon cuz thats no fun you should be strong enough to battle and catch one with out a masterball...hell i wont use master balls anymore...this is what i believe in...  

Diake

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:20 pm
diake
i have a suggestion...i think that you should not be able to use master balls on legendary pokemon cuz thats no fun you should be strong enough to battle and catch one with out a masterball...hell i wont use master balls anymore...this is what i believe in...

The game you can use them..
otherwise we would be pulling away from the story line masters are nothing then if you cant use them..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:36 pm
diake

We don't all have charizards with over 100 hp you know. xp  

Hidden Hate

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:44 pm
Hidden Hate
diake

He's right...my Pokemon don't even have 80 hp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:56 pm
[[.Rikku.]]
Hidden Hate
diake

yeah.  

Rye Pyrite

Diake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:28 pm
Rye Pyrite
[[.Rikku.]]
Hidden Hate
diake

yeah.

thats the point your supposed to raise your pokemon so they are strong enough to battle...theres no fun in just tossing master balls  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:29 pm
i have a suggestion even though im a moderator but i want some feedback on this...what if moderators put out paw prints before releasing a pokemon  

Diake

Rye Pyrite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:33 pm
diake
Rye Pyrite
[[.Rikku.]]
Hidden Hate
diake

yeah.

thats the point your supposed to raise your pokemon so they are strong enough to battle...theres no fun in just tossing master balls

Ok well if your referring to my battle with moltres i actually fought it..
and if your jealous then you should be "on" more often.
Just training and not doing the events doesn't do anyhting to get you one.
so i would worry about yourself..
what are masterballs for then?
stare

honestly i could careless about you getting a moltres...masterballs are for...hell i dont know they just take the fun away from battling...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:34 pm
diake
i have a suggestion even though im a moderator but i want some feedback on this...what if moderators put out paw prints before releasing a pokemon

To show what the pokemon is?
or do you have to guess the paw prints to get the pokemon?  

Rye Pyrite

Diake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:37 pm
to give a hint at what the pokemon is...it doesnt matter if you know the pokemon or not...it think this would be cool cuz then it would be more realistic...kinda like your tracking a pokemon  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff