Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Raikiri] No. 725 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:11 pm
Amorella laughed out loud. "Ah yes... classic. I'd probably find some intricate way to humiliate them in front of the whole world," she snickered at the thought of some of her previous pranks. She listened to Amuro carefully as he spoke, speeding up as he went on. "Yeah... do the follow your heart thing. It always seems to work out," she smiled graciously when he became a bit embarrased. "Now who's blushing?" she smirked inwardly. "Ha! You talk too fast? I may be shy, but once I get going... you can't stop me," she smirked, partly from her comment, mostly from the her previous thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:58 pm
Amuro looked around the room, it was getting quite lively with only two people. "Well, it seems that you have a, very interesting pesonality." He looked around the room. Amuro looked at her. "So, what are we going to do now...?" He looked at her, but he couldn't think of anything to say. Damn it, memory black out.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:12 pm
"Um... I'm not sure. I don't live here, obviously, so I'm not quite sure what Heero actually does. I couldn't tell you what there is to do here. I don't even know where my dorm is yet!" Amorella replied, suddenly feeling a bit awkward. Ehh... idiot. Think of something to do!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:18 pm
Amuro didn't want to pressure her, so he tried to lighten the mood a little. "I see your quite a shy young lady." He looked at her. "Why are you so shy, it seems as though your always blushing, why is that?" Amuro looked at the strange reaction he gave her. "I just don't want to embaress you anymore, thats all."  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:25 pm
"Ehh... I don't know. I've always been this way. No, I didn't have some tormented child hood or anything," she replied, thinking to herself, Or at least to an extent... "There's not really a reason, I've just always been a shy person. It's my flaw. The bit of human in me, you could say." She tilted her head back and gazed at the ceiling, as if all the solutions to her problems would appear there. She looked back at Amuro with a sigh. Immediately she grinned though, trying not to sound so moody and depressed. "But enough about me. What about you? How'd you get to be so... so... bold?" she questioned.

{{GAH! Offline! >_<}}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:09 pm
Amuro walked over to the window. "Don't be so envious of me." He closed his eyes as a tear fell out of them. "Watching your parents die kinda has that effect on you." He looked over the railing and since he knew it was no way she could see his face, he began to cry. Why, I was powerless. There was nothing I could do about it, just sit and watch. Even now I can still picture their faces the exact moment it happened. He cried for a little, then wiped his and when he was sure that she couldn't see his tear streaks, he turned back around.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:54 pm
Amorella knew that he had been crying, but she didn't want to bother him. "It's okay to cry sometimes," she whispered almost inaudibly. "It must have been hard. And horrible... I know what it is like to have your parents die, but to watch them... That would be living hell," she said softly. Amorella got up and walked towards him. Without thinking about it, she enveloped him in a huge hug.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:29 pm
Amuro couldn't help but smile a little. I can't believe there are still so many kind people in the world. Amuro hugged her back. "Thank you for your kindness." He looked at her eyes deeply. She reminds me so much of my mother, it's unbelievable. This was odd, even for Amuro, but he believed for that short amount of time that she was actually his mother and was hugging him before she left him, once again.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:23 pm
"It was nothing," she said, smiling gently. She was still embracing him. She suddenly realized how close they were and blushed deeply. She looked down, but for some reason didn't let go.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:03 am
Amuro looked at her and smiled. Interesting, what is this feeling anyway? He wanted to move away, but he didn't. He didn't want to because for once in his life he felt like a child again.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:34 pm
Amorella reacted on impulse to his smile. She kissed him gently, still not breaking eye contact. After a moment, she pulled back. She looked away and shook her head. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that," she said nervously. She bit her lip and looked away. "But you wanted it. Didn't you?" she wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:02 am
Amuro looked away and touched his lip. Why would...but...for what reason could she have... He looked out the window momentarily, then smiled a little. "It's ok..." He continued to look out of the window. Then suddenly, he felt his arm tingle, but he forced it back before anything further could come about him. I wonder if...did she...just try and forget it Amuro. He looked around momentarily again. He eyes were gazing through the outside of the room. I wonder, did she really mean to do that. And going to another thought, isn't this what I wanted? I mean...I...I just can't think striaght anymore.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:19 pm
Amorella's head was buzzing. She didn't know what to say. She still wasn't looking at Amuro, instead she focused on a speck in the ground. Her head snapped up when she heard him speak. "It... was?..." her voice trailed off. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. "He might as well find out now..." she thought before linking their minds. "I did mean to do that," she said to him through the mental connection, "I kinda failed to mention that I'm a Telempath in my little life story." She grinned nervously at him outside of their minds in the real world.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:42 am
He looked around. Where is thivoice coming from? He turned around and looked at her. Oh..I get it now, that was you. He walked over and smiled at her. "Why didn't you say something earlier? You have the coolest power." He stopped as he noticed he was acting like a little kid. "Sorry about that." He chuckled softly to himself, then went into a deep thought. So she did mean it...but what does this mean anyway. He stopped and laughed. It seems my thoughts are not my own anymore.  

AmuroMezuki

Ko Miyabi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:36 pm
"Thanks. Don't worry, I can only hear your thoughts sometimes," Amorella replied through her mind, chuckling. "It's okay, I'll break the connection if you want me to," she said out loud. "The whole telempathy thing was something I was born with. It kinda freaked me out at first. I thought I was going insane because I could hear people's voices in my head. Freaked my family out thoroughly, because everytime we got into a fight I could bang on about the insults that I heard in their thoughts." She laughed remembering the time that her sister had gone on a mental rant and she had said that she could hear every word that she had thought clearly.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff