Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
What's your nationality? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:32 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
AzN-=showng=-
100Êntonese

good for you 3nodding though should all start learning mandarin. whee

Why?

because Mandarin is the official language of china and they're teaching it in all the schools in china and there's a possiblity it'll be required for students to learn it in North America. But even if we don't have to take it we should anyway. who knows it might come in useful ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:22 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
AzN-=showng=-
100Êntonese

Why?

because Mandarin is the official language of china and they're teaching it in all the schools in china and there's a possiblity it'll be required for students to learn it in North America. But even if we don't have to take it we should anyway. who knows it might come in useful ^^

I guess, but I don't live in North America so I should be safe. It could be useful, but wouldn't learning any other foreign languages be just as useful?  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:26 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
AzN-=showng=-
100Êntonese

Why?

I guess, but I don't live in North America so I should be safe. It could be useful, but wouldn't learning any other foreign languages be just as useful?

not really because mandarin is most likely going to be used a lot in the future for dealing with business and what not so learn it now while it's easy so you can make million dollar business transaction with highly successful chinese industries in the future. besides even if you're not into business wouldn't it be a little embrassing not to know the official language of the country which your ancestors came from. unless you're not chinese then learn it anyway. why? cause i said so (i know no logic there)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:31 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
AzN-=showng=-
100Êntonese

Why?

not really because mandarin is most likely going to be used a lot in the future for dealing with business and what not so learn it now while it's easy so you can make million dollar business transaction with highly successful chinese industries in the future. besides even if you're not into business wouldn't it be a little embrassing not to know the official language of the country which your ancestors came from. unless you're not chinese then learn it anyway. why? cause i said so (i know no logic there)

lol. Alright then, I'll show you. I'll learn your ruddy language if that's the way, uh huh uh huh, you like it, uh huh uh huh, if that's the way, uh huh uh huh you like it! blaugh  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:49 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
AzN-=showng=-
100Êntonese

Why?

lol. Alright then, I'll show you. I'll learn your ruddy language if that's the way, uh huh uh huh, you like it, uh huh uh huh, if that's the way, uh huh uh huh you like it! blaugh

erm... okay... *backs away slowly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:57 pm
You like? YOU LIKE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! domokun  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:00 pm
Tokioka
You like? YOU LIKE!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!! domokun

erm.... domokun domokun domo would like to eat you now xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:06 pm
Domo? That sucka ain't eatin' nobody. The only one that eats me, is ME. Apart from Jesus. Jesus can eat anyone he wants.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:08 pm
Tokioka
Domo? That sucka ain't eatin' nobody. The only one that eats me, is ME. Apart from Jesus. Jesus can eat anyone he wants.

*gasp* you insulted domo!
and you already ate yourself so there's nothing left anyway stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:27 pm
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?
Also it was YOU who made me eat myself, I actually wanted someone else to eat me, like Jesus, but you foiled my plans... pesky kids... xp  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:33 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?
Also it was YOU who made me eat myself, I actually wanted someone else to eat me, like Jesus, but you foiled my plans... pesky kids... xp

who are you calling a kid, pipsqueak?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:40 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

I'm callin' you a kid, dollface, YOU!!!! scream  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:44 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

that's quite a claim your shrimp!! cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:51 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

How can you call me a shrimp if you don't know how tall I am? The mind boggles....  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:55 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka

And? Your point being?

How can you call me a shrimp if you don't know how tall I am? The mind boggles....

the same you can call me a kid and a doll face if you don't know me. so you can boggle your mind all you like i'll just sit here and call you names when ever i feel like. twisted  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff