Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who's the best protagonist? (Re-Vote) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite main character?
  Rebecca Chambers
  Billy Coen
  Chris Redfield
  Jill Valentine
  Leon Kennedy
  Claire Redfield
  Ark Thompson
  Bruce McGivern
View Results

Kaihato

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:10 pm
Uenna
Kaihato
Although, I really love Leon over all and see him as my favorite. Not because how kickass he was in RE4, but I loved playing as him in RE2. and how he played part in RE2 and what not. He rocks. I was hoping so much to see him in future RE games and when I was told Leon would be starring in RE4 I cried biggrin .
Aww.. heart xd

X3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:14 pm
Kaihato
Mr.Extreme here pretty much said what I was going to say razz .

-Billy being like me.
+Leon also being calm in order to get out of intense situations.

Although, I really love Leon over all and see him as my favorite. Not because how kickass he was in RE4, but I loved playing as him in RE2. and how he played part in RE2 and what not. He rocks. I was hoping so much to see him in future RE games and when I was told Leon would be starring in RE4 I cried biggrin .
Yeah, but see, that's different, you DID like him from the beginning. With you, it's not a, "RE4 iz cool! Leon r0x0rrz!" thing. But I bet you anything HALF of those votes are from people like that.

However, I disagree with you on that, "Leon being calm in bad situations," when it only HUMAN to NOT be that calm. I mean, he was okay for most of the game, but when I heard that, "Monsters. Guess after this there'll be one less to worry about," it was like SNAP! "WHAT THE HELL!? AS IF! DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT GUY!?"  

Biohazard EXTREME

[-Sarcasm-]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:03 pm
My favorite will always be Claire in RE2. I wish they're remake the game like they made REmake 1... I guess I just like her character design.. I don't really know how to describe why I like her... There's too many things to list. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

I mean, he was okay for most of the game, but when I heard that, "Monsters. Guess after this there'll be one less to worry about," it was like SNAP! "WHAT THE HELL!? AS IF! DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT GUY!?"
And krauser's arm. Rather than mocking the guy, any other person would have had the "ZOMG!" look on their face and choking on air. I personally would be like "You know... You can keep that third piece of the holy beast...I'm going home now. eek "  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:52 pm
DasJabberwockie
And krauser's arm. Rather than mocking the guy, any other person would have had the "ZOMG!" look on their face and choking on air. I personally would be like "You know... You can keep that third piece of the holy beast...I'm going home now. eek "
Then he'd kill you... I'd be just...
"Fuck this!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:11 pm
Pretty much. How mad Krauser was? He would stab you to death...  

Mr. Kennedy

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:07 am
Rebecca, Jill, Chris, and Barry, Leon, Claire, and Wesker.

Possibly Others As Well, like Ada. Ada is Hot, but Rebecca is My Favorite Female, though Ada is Gorgeous in the Spy Gear.

razz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:11 am
Barry was the best character, so many bad lines in the first one made me love him.  

Bite_this

Catsoup_eater

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:01 am
I like Chris, Leon close second  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:40 am
all hail the mighty claire!!!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:38 pm
Clearly Leon currently has the most kickass moves. It remains to be seen if Chris will be brought up to around Leon's level, but I figure he's probably been training, knowing that he could very well have another confrontation with Wesker, and knowing that he'll need to be in top form if he hopes to survive (and win).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:41 pm
Sporadic77
Clearly Leon currently has the most kickass moves. It remains to be seen if Chris will be brought up to around Leon's level, but I figure he's probably been training, knowing that he could very well have another confrontation with Wesker, and knowing that he'll need to be in top form if he hopes to survive (and win).
Leon's moves aren't that big of a deal. He can do acrobatic flips, and can kick and supplex people.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:52 pm
Sporadic77
What about Hunk's wicked neck-breaker, or even Weskers thrust punch?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sporadic77
Leon's moves aren't that big of a deal. He can do acrobatic flips, and can kick and supplex people.

He's a specially trained government agent. Their training goes beyond what the average policeman recieves, and probably what the average soldier recieves. I'd say, of the main RE characters, Leon definitely has the best overall capabilities.  

Mr. Tough Guy

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:55 pm
MM-212 Beta
Sporadic77
What about Hunk's wicked neck-breaker, or even Weskers thrust punch?

Title of this thread is "Best Main Character." HUNK has always been a side-game character. And Wesker is an antagonist, not a protagonist.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff