Welcome to Gaia! ::

ThE Rock Lee Guild (A Naruto Fan Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply Sasuke Hater UNITE (SHU) when you feel like your lacking hatred
SASUKE HATERS UNITE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judgement_27

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:15 pm
PresidentShinra
Remember my name? Its president ShinRa. Of course I hide behind others. im just your friendly gun toting politician is all. *Prepares to use civilians as shields to escape if need be*

that's just pathetic, and you talk about sasuke stare
*shealth sword, picks up 'pod, listening to music, places hands in pockets*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:17 pm
somebody say kill sasuke...*turns head to look for him while holding grenade*  

ThE ThE
Vice Captain

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:19 pm
Now thats the support im talking about. You go guild master! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:31 pm
PresidentShinra
Now thats the support im talking about. You go guild master! biggrin

yeah, you were going to use him as support as you run off hiding stare .
sasuke don't even run from battles or make other people fight for him...  

Judgement_27

Judgement_27

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:32 pm
ThE ThE
somebody say kill sasuke...*turns head to look for him while holding grenade*

Yo, "Guild Owner", i think you forgot this, man!.
*smiling while twirling grenade pin around finger*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:34 pm
Too bad Sasuke is so weak all he does is get in the way in battle then waits for someone to rescue him.  

PresidentShinra

Judgement_27

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:36 pm
PresidentShinra
Too bad Sasuke is so weak all he does is get in the way in battle then waits for someone to rescue him.

...just like you were about to, buddy *put pin in mouth, listening to music*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:40 pm
But im an important person that is protected because it is for the good of the world. Now if I went around and stabbed the guild master in the back and ran away while whining all the time then you could say I might be at the bottom tier of the start of Sasukes lameness.  

PresidentShinra

Judgement_27

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:43 pm
PresidentShinra
But im an important person that is protected because it is for the good of the world. Now if I went around and stabbed the guild master in the back and ran away while whining all the time then you could say I might be at the bottom tier of the start of Sasukes lameness.

you would goin' to use him as a shield, if that's not backstabbing, then i don't know what is.... oh yeah, after sasuke left konoha, he didn't whine or nothing. *flipping through songs, biting pin*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:39 pm
The kid whines so much he doesnt even have to say anything to continue whining. As for me using the guild master as a shield. Hed happily die in the service that is protecting me. He told me so himself. So its not backstabbing.  

PresidentShinra

Schutzstaffel Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:30 pm
i hate sasuke so much because

1. he's so gay (he kissed naruto and i think he liked it)

2. he's trying to revive his clan thats already gone im mean dang stupid.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:31 pm
PresidentShinra
The kid whines so much he doesnt even have to say anything to continue whining. As for me using the guild master as a shield. Hed happily die in the service that is protecting me. He told me so himself. So its not backstabbing.

he doesn't have to say anything because he doesn't, he keeps it bottled inside. you couldn't pay me enough to die for someone who isn't even worth the life they were given in the first place. the honorible way is to take your own blows and not hide because you're too scared, that's the way.  

Judgement_27

PresidentShinra

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:13 pm
Im not hiding, im simply looking out for my best interests in a life threatening situation. Face the facts. Your in a thread of Sasuke haters and theres only you and maybe two others who have stood up for him while we relentlessly beat him down. You could always make a sasuke lovers thread and see if you suceed in the guild and get posts that arent sasuke hate mail.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:59 am
PresidentShinra
Im not hiding, im simply looking out for my best interests in a life threatening situation. Face the facts. Your in a thread of Sasuke haters and theres only you and maybe two others who have stood up for him while we relentlessly beat him down. You could always make a sasuke lovers thread and see if you suceed in the guild and get posts that arent sasuke hate mail.

dude, your "beat down" comments are weak, it's the same thing over and over and over, it's getting repetitive! The same things like starting with the kiss between naruto and sasuke, naruto was bumped into sasuke, so it's basically "naruto kissed sasuke", the whole "him trying to revive his clan" thing, Tsunade was trying to make Orochimaru revive her long dead brother and her long dead boyfriend with the Cost of Jaraiya and Naruto as sacrifes, wow, wasn't jaraiya her old teammate. anything else, oh yeah, the "being weak" and "getting in peoples way" part, same goes for every genin at one point, choji, hinata, sakura, naruto, etc.. the sasuke being emo thing, he doesn't dress emo or act it, i don't see it. the whole "Grumpy" thing, he's being repeatingly stabbed and hit with kunai and being one-uped by naruto, his main rival. plus, i think i will start that forum, thanks. you can read the forum when you learn to fight your own battles.  

Judgement_27

Sasuke Hater UNITE (SHU) when you feel like your lacking hatred

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces