Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Doublass University (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:27 pm
Ray grabbed the hand and got up. "Thanks. I'm Ray, the eleven year old mechanical wiz-" was all he could get out before his now out of control hoverboard hit him in the head. "What the-" He was hit again. Ray kept on getting hit in this manner, and after every hit, the hoverboard buzzed the heads of everyone in the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:37 pm
Seth was looking at Leon when the hoverboard got out of control. He pulled out his pistol and shot it down. "I don't think I damaged it too badly. But it was getting on my nerves." he said to Ray.  

oathkeeper13

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:54 pm
"That's not... gonna... work! It's made of pure gundanium alloy, which is extremely-" Ray was hit right between the legs and managed to squeeze out the word "durable" before he fell to the ground twitching.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:00 pm
"What?!" Seth shooted as the bullet came back at him. He dodged it and stood back up. "Ok then how should I kill it?" Seth asked.  

oathkeeper13

!Reiji_Rage!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:02 pm
"I am really lost. Why are you fighting?" She was okay with fighting when it was needed, though hated usuless killing. Making sure that she was infront of the two boys so at least she will hear an answer from them before they continue. Bieng rather less likely to be too shy, but kind enough when it was needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:51 am
Katekaze looked down at the twitching Ray and feeling a little pity bent down and began to heal him.

"Nice to meet you Ray my name is Katekaze I'm a bit of a techno geek myself but I do healing to as you can see. You'll have to tell me how you made that hoverboard."  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:37 pm
"Thanks. It can't be killed, it's a machine. There's only one way to drop a machine, and that's be taking out the power. We've gotta aim for that canister towards the back." With that, Ray jumped high into the air and pulled out his gun and began shooting there. If the shots hit anywhere else on the board they would ricochet off it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:32 pm
Seth grabbed his gun again and began shooting the canister in the back. Being careful not to hit Ray.  

oathkeeper13

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:48 pm
The canister broke off of the hoverboard and fell to the ground with the hoverboard. Both hit Ray on the head.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:51 pm
"You just don't have good luck do you?" Seth observed as he watched Ray fall.  

oathkeeper13

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:01 am
"No, not really. Either that or stuff just likes to hit me on the head." Ray turned to Katekaze. "You can just come to my workshop after this. It's right down the hall." Finally, he turned to Kira. "It's not killing, if that's what you thought it was. Like I said before, you can't kill a machine."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:38 am
"Yes he's right. I merely worded my sentence wrong." Seth explained turning back to Kira. Seth looked around the room and noticed everyone was staring at them. "I don't like attention. I'm going back to my room." Seth mumbled turning for the exit.  

oathkeeper13

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:02 am
maj nodded as the students were getting aquainted "alright gackle of to the magic room"

gackle nodded and began floating off to the class room  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:01 pm
Sure thing I'd like to see your workshop. Will you be staying at this school for lessons? I'm 18 but I hope we share a few classes none the less.  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:27 pm
Seth made his way back to his room. He sat on the bed, and fell asleep. However, he forgot to close his door.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff