Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:21 am
RPD_Leon
I think he is just the loner type. In my opinion, he should stick to his rescuing the world job. It seems to suite him. That or he should become like Bond and sleep with everyone, but love no one. xd
He'd be a manwhore then...and manwhores, no matter what nationality or how cool they are, are not good characters.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 9:01 am
I think Leon's bi. :O So, I'd say either Ada, or... uh... the merchant. xd  

[-Sarcasm-]

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:51 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
'Honey' Mick? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 10:22 pm
[-Sarcasm-]
I doubt it. Usually with Games like Residen Evil, the Game makers don't sit down and all of a sudden say: "Hmm... What sexuality should this character be?" They just make the character straight. That, and there's just no evidence that he is bi. He always flirts with Hunnigan, we all know he's into Ada, there's no evidence at all... I seriously don't see how someone would think that? It's just... Wow...  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:17 am
Biohazard EXTREME
[-Sarcasm-]
I doubt it. Usually with Games like Residen Evil, the Game makers don't sit down and all of a sudden say: "Hmm... What sexuality should this character be?" They just make the character straight. That, and there's just no evidence that he is bi. He always flirts with Hunnigan, we all know he's into Ada, there's no evidence at all... I seriously don't see how someone would think that? It's just... Wow...

I believe it's a magical thing called "A joke" xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:11 pm
I just can't imagine Leon going on a date with anybody... anymore. Besides, how much time do they have between killing Nemmies and zombies on one end and guys with chainsaws and crazy things on the other?
Luckily, the dog helped you out by killing the giant with the rocket launcher. 3nodding Okay, I was very close to the dog and made it seem that way, but still. It was a nice idea.  

kitedragon

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:16 pm
Leon may not have any actualy time to date, but he probably has plenty of time in the middle of his missions for random passionate love moments with Ada.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:18 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Leon may not have any actualy time to date, but he probably has plenty of time in the middle of his missions for random passionate love moments with Ada.
But when they get into the lame "I love you" "No, I love you more." routine, hopefully Wesker or Krauser will stab one of them to death. sweatdrop  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:20 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
But when they get into the lame "I love you" "No, I love you more." routine, hopefully Wesker or Krauser will stab one of them to death. sweatdrop
Krauser is dead, honey! There's no going back! Wesker though... Maybe...  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Krauser is dead, honey! There's no going back! Wesker though... Maybe...
Honey's the name of the merchant. xd And I can hope so back off. I have my theories and you have your's.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:23 pm
DasJabberwockie
Honey's the name of the merchant. xd And I can hope so back off. I have my theories and you have your's.
Lol... That's funny.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
Lol... That's funny.
Sarcasim found it out after we looked at some Japanese fan-comics.  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:05 pm
DasJabberwockie
No, I mean, your attitude is funny.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:07 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
That's odd, usually people find it anything but funny. sweatdrop I'm glad you caught my tone without my addition of emoticons. 3nodding Usually, anyone else would have thought they angered me. note to self, get a less vauge and weird sense of humor  

Das Jabberwockie

Supaspoon

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:35 pm
DasJabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
That's odd, usually people find it anything but funny. sweatdrop I'm glad you caught my tone without my addition of emoticons. 3nodding Usually, anyone else would have thought they angered me. note to self, get a less vauge and weird sense of humor

Nah your sense of humour is pretty cool. But maybe thats because as a Brit I have a naturally understated sense of humour.  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games