Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Rit-Souu

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:01 am
[[- Very sorry about taking so lnog to reply, Lirdianc. Reading back at the pages previous of this I can see that you were anything but bored with Tomoyo and this whole incident with the mysterious 'cloaked figure' but I don't check up often, and I'm afraid that when I do I am likely to miss the little posts that Nadeshiko makes. I hope you don't mind. I do try to keep up. -]]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:45 am
((Umm...I guess I will wait for you guys to return.))  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:12 pm
(( Ok. So the whole doll thing. It has me muchos confused. I don't recall seeing anywhere, aside from a quote bean pulled up from somewhere I can't find, where the doll burned through a pouch, and Izumo's clothes. I did have a small plan for this next post which involved that, but now I guess I'll just have to improvise. No worries, though. I'm just wondering what's going on. ))

After what seemed a lifetime, likely in part due to worry, Izumo could see the large arches on a structure ahead: the theater, the headquarters of the Immortal Thieves. His home. It relieved him, to see the theater now, for it meant Shinobu would be safe in its walls in only a short time.

Upon approaching the edge of the brush, Izumo made a short stop. He looked out into the clearing between the forest's edge and the theatre. There was nothing threatening nearby. He had expected as much, but it was still safe to check. Dashing towards the nearest entrance, one used often by Izumo himself, near the training area, Izumo wondered how the other thieves were fairing in the forest. The cloaked figure the appeared was injured, and likely no threat to the thieves, seeing as how it would be a battle of well-trained immortals against a single mortal.

While walking towards the stairway inside the theatre, Izumo came to the sudden realization that he did not know where Shinobu's room in the theatre was. He hadn't paid much attention to details like that; he knew where he stayed, ate, and cleaned himself up, which was good enough. He was always in a rush to nowhere, he supposed. So, he decided, he would simply have to take her to his own room. Though it wasn't much, it was his; besides, Shinobu was not in any position to argue about where she would rest.

Carefully sliding her off of his shoulders and onto the small mat bed, Izumo spread a small cotton blanket, which he seldom used during the heated season, over Shinobu. He then proceeded to acquire a small damp cloth, and returning to his room, placed it across Shinobu's forehead.

"Oh yeah," he muttered under his breath, "I've got something you'll be happy to see, when you wake up..." He reached within his garments, to where his concealed leather pouch was... gone. He patted himself down quickly, and noticed a small hole in his shirt. The threads looked singed; perhaps some sort of security measure infused within the doll. Izumo let out a disappointed sigh.

"Well, I guess I don't have it now, but at least I got it away from her. Let's hope it stays that way..."

Izumo crossed the floor and sat down on it, propping himself against the wall so that he was both comfortable and able to watch Shinobu, to make sure her condition didn't worsen. He'd never been good at any first aid measures, since immortals weren't prone to illness. A first, he supposed.

The day's events were weighing down heavy on his spirit, though, and it wasn't long before Izumo himself drifited off to ignorant sleep.

(( Wow. Sorry for that obscenely long post. ninja ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:35 pm
Taketo saw Izumo walk under him and to where he usually slept. He heard Izumo mutter something to someone, but couldn't quite make it out as he watched him fall deafly asleep. Taketo, with cuts nearly engraved on him, thought he'd be easy to notice dangling above the rafters where he usually was. He just snuffed it off and awaited for the others to arrive, maybe one of them would finally atleast give a nice greeting to him.

"Or...did they already forget about me."

Silly talk... Taketo drew it off his mind and continued to have images of the dark figure that attacked him. He couldn't help but continually have him stamped in his memory. It was slideshow stuck on one particular scene. It was nearly driving him crazy. Taketo caughed a little loudly, with the crimson, metalic taste of blood spewing out his mouth.

"What in the hell did that guy do to me? It was just...one punch."

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:40 pm
Aoki's eyes pealed open as she looked around. Crawling to her knees, Aoki looked up the hill. The long stretch ahead of her was becoming an increasingly long mound of dirt to climb. The only thing she needed to do was get something to-

Aiko.

Mustering the last ammount of her dwindling energy, Aoki clung to Aiko as he trudged up the hill. Within the hour, they were both, well, Aiko anyways, standing on the stairs just outside the theater. Wobbling in, Aoki gasped when a someone she hadn't seen in a very long time stood in the theater.

"Taketo... I haven't seen you in so long..." Aoki whispered tiredly, taking a seat in one of the theater chairs. "It's been... Well over a year, hasn't it? What kind of mission takes that long?"

Aoki's tired and weak body began going numb. Blinking off sleep in trade to talk to Taketo, Aoki remained awake. It had been almost three days since Aoki had gotten any sleep.

Smilling warmly, Aoki curled up in the chair. "I'm sure everyone would be so happy to see you. I'm posotive. A long-gone friend is always nice to keep."

Maybe, Taketo wasn't listening, she didn't know. But in the morning she would have to find Shinobu. It was her top prioroty as her sister. Not a chore, but a concern. Aoki knew that Shinobu worried about her all the time. Keeping her waiting would be selfish.

"So... How long have you been here Taketo?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:38 pm
Taketo saw Aoki walk on in and sit in a chair not too far from where he was. He was breathing a little heavier than normal and his mind began to race as the stranger kept jumping in his mind and his voice rupturing his thoughts. Taketo nearly snapped before hearing the last request of his old friend speak to him. Though, he couldn't really tell them where he went, because what he found there...was something totally awful. Before he began to speak, he lifted his head up and let the moonlight dwindle behind him, lighting his features, and his scarred body from the battle.

"Well...Aoki...you tell me."

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:26 pm
Saku smiled politely at the man next to her, he smiled back with a bit of excitement in his eyes. He wasnt a very attractive looking man, but he wasnt hideouse either. 'A farmer maybe?' She thought.

"You look beautiful, may I ask the occasion Miss?" He questioned her.

'Too polite to be a merchant.' She noted as she slid one of her fans up her sleeve and used it to wave off his compliment. "You're very kind, Sir. But there is no occasion, just a nice clothes for a nice day." Saku smiled behind her translusant fan.

'Taking money from farmers is so cruel.' The teen sighed inwardly, 'I geuss I'll wait for the next one.' She kept her smile on as he began to speak to her about the weather and how it had been effecting the crops this season and what grew best this time of year. 'Oh geez, here we go.'

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:47 pm
After she finnished her meal Saku smiled politely at the man who mad her food and placed the money on the counter. 'Too bad he bored me.' She thought as she kissed the farmer on the cheek flirtasiously and slid her hand into his pocket plucking what was in there out. "Good luck to you and your family Sir." He smiled and waved dumbly at her as she walked slipping her fan back into her kimono.

Getting back to the theatre her kimono full of hidden goodies from the days pluckings she headed towards her room. Or atleast, where she condisered 'Her area' of the theatre. Climbing up the steps Saku took in a deep breath of fresh air, 'But first lets make a quick stop on the balcony.'.

Once she had reached the balcony doors she heard voices and paused, "Taketo?" Saku blinked, that was a name she hadnt heard in a long time. She never really spoke to him in the past, just ocassional galnces at one another or nods.

Pulling the door open she slipped out and glanced over at Aoki and Taketo. Almost soundlessly she approached the balcony and placed her hands on the banaster. What they spoke of was none of her buisness so she decided not to lisen and to just enjoy the weather and view. Her face remained still, emotionless, but if anyone knew her well enough they'd notice joy dancing in her amber eyes.

~Teri-Kaitou~

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:51 pm
((No prob, VerdantOne.^^))

Tomoyo eyed Tao. As the oldest, he had seniority over the others, and Tomoyo did know better than to press him when it was obvious he didn't wish to speak on the subject. Despite that..."I have no inkling as to what you're thinking, Tao-san, but if it leads to more pain for us all, then be it on your own head," she warned, turning to leave. A gasp rose out of her throat, and she frowned slightly as she rubbed her throat. While her body wasn't physically damaged, to her annoyance her mind was still adjusting against Melora's strange magic.

"Isn't it delicious, Yori? We should break another one!" Nadeshiko proclaimed between bites, her mouth stained with juice, and a pile of seeds at her side. "Where is everyone, anyway? We should find everyone and eat it together! We never seem to all get together anyway, so it should be fun," the girl said with a shrug.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:14 pm
Tao smiled back and nodded.
"I know what I'm doing, no harm shall come to my family. I promise. I will meet you back at the HQ, along with everyone else."

With that he simply vanished, no trace of his aura lingering. Next time he would be seen was at the HQ... in the middle of the stage, looking through the bag he had brought back from his mission.  

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:24 am
As she picked up the doll she let out a little yelp of pain and dropped the doll. It had repelled her like to the same magnets repelled each other. The doll lay in the same position as the same time, smiling at her with his dumb stitched up smile. Still I will take you She took the part of voodoo she had copied and started reading further then she had done so far.

The voodoo doll contains the soul of a dead person as said before. This means that if the personality and skills of the person that died for the doll are great enough he or she could be in control of certain actions of the doll. This is however very unlikely and as long as wielded by its master this will hardly ever occur. The doll won’t be able to move then, but attacks of any kind could suddenly occur.

Further more there could be said that during the time a person is with his voodoo-doll, using it to satisfy his or hers deepest wishes and carrying out their emotions, a little piece of that person soul will be added to the doll. This will make the usage of the doll easier for this person and impossible for someone else to use. However if the doll should be lost for that person or destroyed, the person will feel a deep feeling of loss for a long time.

Destroying a voodoo-doll; to destroy a voodoo doll no ordinary way like ripping the doll apart or burning it will work, or would be safe. Burning the doll would off course seem the best option, but during the burning process the spirit will be released and can react in any way it prefers. Ranging from haunting the person that burned the doll, to helping it. I do not recommend trying it in the hopes the spirit will help, this is very rare, especially if the doll is dedicated to its former master, which is in most occasions.

To destroy a voodoo-doll a strict ritual needs to be carried out, see for further details on that page 482.

She got up and put the paper away, “Darn, I should have copied that piece to” she muttered to herself. “Guess I’ll have to figure out some way to bring this thing to the theatre.” She looked around; everyone was gone back to the theatre. “Oh well, they wouldn’t be of any help anyway. Well let’s try if this works.” From behind her belt she got her small silver dagger, she pierced the rabbit with it and try to lift it up, but a burning sent reached her nose and she quickly retracted her dagger, which now had small black spots on it. She rubbed them off and put the dagger away. “Okay, that’s not a good idea.” She sat down and thought deeply. Then suddenly an idea struck her. She got up and ran back to the theatre.

Trough her secret way in the garden house and her meditation room she went to her room. There the ring of the arch-mage was still lying on the table where she had left it, the purple stone glittering in the last candle that was still burning. She took up the powerful artefact. Let’s see if that little bunny can resist you. She put on the ring and went back trough the same way.

Back in the forest the bunny was still in the same place. She smiled evilly at it and looked at the ring, “Let’s see if you are as good as said, you better be because it was a lot of work to get you.” She focused on the bunny, all her willpower focused on the one thing she had read. She opened her eyes and her heart made a little jump; the bunny was hovering in mid air. Immediately as she let down her guard a bit the doll started falling. She focused again and the bunny resumed his mid-air position. She turned around, and with the doll hovering a meter in front of her she walked back to the theatre. Sometimes resting, “The ring is sure a powerful thing; it’s costing me all my power to use it.” she spoke to herself.

Eventually she came back to the theatre, with a lot of problems she got back to her room trough her secret way. Often dropping the bunny in small places as the little garden shack. In her room she lowered the bunny onto the table and sighed; it had been done. She put the ring in a secret place behind her bookshelf, where she kept more of her artefacts and studies. Then she dropped down on her bed, tired and mentally exhausted.

When she got up she felt rested, she saw the bunny lying on the table and smiled; the first battle was hers. She yawned and decided she needed to clean up. She grabbed a clean kimono, a deep purple with in gold thread patterns over it. She also took another pair of slippers, the wooden type with a black belt over it. She left her room and locked the corridor after she had left that to. Then she went a floor up. Here were the old dressing rooms, some now changed to bathrooms. She chose the last one and locked the door behind her. It was the best bathroom she thought, because it was the furthest away nobody ever used it. She filled the tub with hot water and undressed throwing her dirty clothes in a corner. Then she tried to go into the bath, but it was way to hot. She took a jar of cold water and bit by bit she poured it in, sometimes stopping to feel if it was good. When she liked the temperature she went in. The warm water surrounding her. She took a little soap and started cleaning herself. Her feet were the dirtiest, slippers had advantages but also made your feet very dirty if you walked trough the forest. Then she started washing her hair, things from trees would tend to fall in and spider webs when she walked into them. She wondered how it would be if she was taller, then she would probably walk into things all the time.

After about half an hour in the tub the water got colder and she got out. She grabbed a towel from the pile and dried herself. Then she got dressed, the clean kimono was made out of silk and felt cool and soft on her skin. It was a good theft, she thought. It had been the time she was breaking in by a tailor. She was planning on killing him, because she thought was one of the most materialistic persons she had ever seen. But when she saw him work she only saw an old man with love for his work, the way he run his needle trough the fabric. She had only taken this kimono and left again. It was weak she knew, but somehow it had felt good. She grabbed her dirty clothes and pulled the plug from the tub. Then she made her way back up to her room.

She threw the dirty clothes on the pile, she had to go wash them sometime soon, but was always postponing it. She took a silver comb from a drawer and sat down on her bed combing her hair. Her hair had gotten in a lot of knots and it was a long and painful job. But when she was done and looked in a little pocket mirror she was satisfied; her hair was nice and smooth once again. She took a ribbon and bound it together, it wasn’t a very fancy ribbon, like the ones Aoki would tend to use, but it was a simple purple one, that didn’t stand out to her hair.

Then she wanted to go down to the hall of the theatre, but on the way there she saw Saku standing on the balcony, looking down at something. She hadn’t really spoken to Saku ever, but she had always respected her. She wasn’t like some of the thieves a joyful annoyingly jumping around person. She was mission minded and focussed. Nia liked that. Besides it would be rude to just sneak behind her back without greeting. She stopped and said: “Hello Saku, it has been a while.” This was more a formal opening, since had never ever spoken to Saku it couldn’t have been a while, but it sounded polite and was a simple opening that could be reacted on in every way.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:43 am
Aoki sighed and threw both her arms over the side of the chair.

"How can I tell something you only know Taketo. You know quite well I'm not the mind reader..." Getting and and stummbling out of her chair, blushing from embarassment. "But how did you get all those scars?" Asking quietly, looking at his arms.

Aoki, being ever the innocence, grabbed Taketo's hand and looked up at him in concern.

"You know, if you worry everyone, it will only affect you." Letting go of his hand, she yawned again and placed Suki's blanket around her. "But I'm tired. I won't be good for anything untill I regain some energy. I guess I can stay a little longer."

Aoki turned on her heel and sat back on her chair, only flashing a warm smile over her shoulder before finally relaxing quietly.

"I wonder where everyone else went?"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Dark Slaine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:35 am
"Hmph...." Haru peered from a tree at the designated target building. "If my hunch is correct, then..." He noticed the guard patrolling at the correct time and spot where he predicted. Haru jumped off the tree and then instantly grabbed the man from behind and grabbed his mouth with his left hand and held him in a neck lock with his other arm. He leaned foward towards the guy and wispered in his ear. "Sorry, but I need you for a second." Haru said and then gave the man a head butt to make the guy pass out. The man fell down onto the ground and Haru searched the man's items he carried to get a key to the gate.

Haru turned towards the gate and unlocked it after putting the body into the forest. Haru opened the gate slowly and looked around to analyze the situation. He noticed that there were a decent amount of guards inside. He noticed their weaponry, which was nothing more than some bows and swords. Haru noticed the door to the storage unit, which he was aiming for. "Alright, this should be easy. Since it is 2 am, the guards are almost done their shift, making their performance decrease. With their decreased performance, that should give me the enough stealth I need to sneak in and get my goods before the next group comes." Haru walked slowly around the guards, making sure that he wasn't even close to them.

He finally made it towards the walkway to the storage. Haru bent down behind a piller and picked up a small rock and chucked it off onto a different direction. He remained silent until he saw the guards taking the bank. Haru got up quickly and charged towards the door while the guards were distracted. Before the guards could even react, Haru had already taken both of them out by extending both of his arms outwards and then grabbing their heads and smashing them together to knock them out. Haru turned towards the door and picked up one of the men's swords. He slashed quickly, between the two doors that led in and then dropped the sword and opened the door.

In the storage place, Haru searched around and then began loading the valuables onto a piece of cloth that was in the room. After gathering the items quickly in the room, Haru turned towards the door and began to make a run for it. He crept out the door and looked around, it seems that no one had noticed him yet. He turned towards the wall infront of him and walked towards it. He threw the bag of goods over and then took out his large sword. He backed up and then charged at the wall. He then used his sword like a pole and lifted himself over the wall making sure he held onto his sword. After landing saftely on the ground outside, he sheathed his sword and then grabbed the goods and ran into the dark forest.

After a couple of hours, Haru had returned home with a smaller sack and then rested himself onto one of the seats in the theater. He placed the goods down and made sure he unequiped himself. He sighed and then closed his eyes as he tilted his head towards the ceiling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:33 am
[ sad sad sad

Taketo's going to wreck up Shinny's rafters. :l

Remeber man, the rafters in the main hall of the theatre, more of less the only rafter in the building, located right over the stage down from the mezzamine are Shinobu's domain, you can have them for now, but no promises she won't be offended later.

Also, SHITSTICKSSS too much tooooo reeeeead. crying ]

Edaniel
Captain

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:15 am
Saku turned around looking for the one who adressed her, it was Nai. "Hello Nai." Her eyes looked the younger girl over slightly. It had been awhile since she last saw this girl, another thief she never really spoke to. "I geuss it has been a long time hasnt it?" She slipped her hands inside of her sleeves and folded them together infront of her. "If you dont mind my asking, where might you be going?"

Saku was bored, any sort of entertainment or conversation was welcome. The day seemed to be dragging out slowly and she was impatient for her mission. There was no more preparing to do, she had completed that task earlier. Her mental preperation would begin an hour before the task took place and her meditation would happen and hour before that. All that was left to do now was wait, one of Saku's most hated things to do.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff