Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:18 am
Please gawd don't have that crappy romance again. All I rmemeber is reading it way too late so basically before things go started you two were at eachothers lips. It was weird man. Don't make a romance happen just because there's a hint of it happening before.

I know, I know, no Haru.

-_- But he's literate this tiiiiime.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:18 am
*does the monkey* Doot doot Doot!  

-Gippal-of-Machina-

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:20 am
I could only imagine Chi having a romance, or a crush. Bringing her frogs, leaving weed like flowers in random places for her. xd The stupid little kid stuff that makes them adorable.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:24 am
Speaking of weird little kid romance. One of my co-workers kids loves me, and I work at a fish place. He walked in the store and put a tadpole on the counter and said "Here I brought you a present, hes really big and fat so he'll be a big frog!"

I just blinked and looked at the counter and was like "Oh my gosh hes gonna DIE!!" So I put him in my water bottle. The tadpole is actually quite adorable, so I kept him. o.o; Hes in my little pop up pond now. xd  

~Teri-Kaitou~

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:15 pm
Cute... I don't work. Well, I guess cadets summer camp is work because I get paid. Not much though. -.- Oh well, kid romance is always... Cute... I guess...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:21 pm
You could romance with a Rikku if we ever get one, Chi. ^-^

Also, sorry, it wasn't a crappy romance, just don't make a romance just because there was one between those two characters a Year ago. And regardless of what any of you do Shinobu still going to have her uncontrollable crush on Haru. Regardless of him giving a rat a**. Our Haru doesn't seem to be into socializing with the other thieves nearly as much as he wants to get into the action, but you never know. in any case, that's really how I designed Haru to be. Work dedicated.

I like tadpoles.

And I know all about unwanted crushes, all my school friends are boys and they've all liked me at one time or another.

Edaniel
Captain

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:26 pm
Didn't you name it Vincent, Teri? What if its a female frog, watcha gonna do then? Force it to have a sex change? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:30 pm
O___O  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:38 pm
*Grins* Our little Shino-kun would know all about that, wouldn't he Edan-chan?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:54 pm
ZOMG! xd Only you would think to do something like that Gip! If its a girl It's name will stay the same, no one else will know if its a boy or a girl unless they're a biologist or my cousin. I'll keep my hopes up that its a boy though, last thing I need is an overprotective mother frog of her eggs... Or a hungry mom who eats them. ._.;

When its a full blown bull frog I'll give 'em to anyone whos willing to take him. There isnt anyway in he11 that I'm going to take care of a massive frog that eats birds. Especially when I have 5 birds in my house.  

~Teri-Kaitou~

-Gippal-of-Machina-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:00 pm
Dude... stare Your birds are too massively sized to be eaten by a frog. They're half the size of you for christ sakes!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:27 pm
Oh my. Definately not good when birds are that big. Birds hate me with such a passion.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:30 pm
O___O

The new thingie for the popularity contest is up. And my opinion on the new one; GO TOMOYO-CHAN!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:56 pm
Frogs are very...

Tastey.  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:47 pm
Ew.  
Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff