Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
The answers to why Emos are hated Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:25 pm
ladyarya11
Because they know we’re awesome and they’re just jealous heart Too bad we all can't be awesome...lol xp
Whats awesome about being emo?

Your fashion is crap, your music is half hearted and its immpossible to tell your girls and guys apart from each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:27 am
Rellik San
ladyarya11
Because they know we’re awesome and they’re just jealous heart Too bad we all can't be awesome...lol xp

Your fashion is crap, your music is half hearted and its immpossible to tell your girls and guys apart from each other.

Ouch!  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:32 am
A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects
Rellik San
ladyarya11

Ouch!

Go on, tell me it isn't true.

Standard emo song:

*shouty verse with rasping breaking voice*
*quiet instrumental*
*loud bit with chorus insert*
*quiet instrumental*
*Sub par solo*
*long quiet bit maybe someone talking over it*
*Loud bit with chorus til end, which either fades out or ends with feedback noise*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:44 am
does my profile look bad?  

Decoy_0

BunnyCupCakes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:57 pm
Rellik San
ladyarya11

People can't help what they like.We don't all like the same thing as others.

Though ladyarya11,I wouldn't say being emo is awesome either =_=;;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:14 pm
IxNeedxAxHugx
Ok, so I have been reading posts and creatig ideas to try to figure this out. If your idea is mentioned please tell me so I can give you credit.

1. It is new, and people are afraid of what is new, goth is still getting harassed for this same reason.

2. The media and stereotypes have portrade us ALL as cutters who over-react and cry all the time.

3. The government tries to hide everythng that is really happening but we are more opened minded and see what it is reall oing, but the rest of the world is content with the idea that nothing is wrong, so they are angered by others with different ideas.

4. We see deeper meanings in thing therefore we are thought of as over reacting, we see that when a book gets buned it is more than just a few dollars, it is someones ideas. People velieve we are rediculioius for this.

If you have your own Ideas, please tell me, I'll add them with citations to you.
well... emo isn't necessarily new. emos have been around for a pretty long time they just weren't called emo. and i think why everyone hates emos (guys) is because lots and lots of girls like emo guys. i mean seriously. all you need to do is just look emo and girls are all over you.  

JobeDroid

Ceysa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:58 pm
the way i see it,
people will always hate people.
everyone's different.
and so many people can't deal with that.
so they hate. idk  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:27 pm
Rellik San
A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects
Rellik San
ladyarya11

Ouch!

Go on, tell me it isn't true.

Standard emo song:

*quiet instrumental*
*quiet instrumental*
*Sub par solo*
*long quiet bit maybe someone talking over it*
*Loud bit with chorus til end, which either fades out or ends with feedback noise*

LOL. And there you have it... you just created an emo song.  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

unforgiven-sorrow-x

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:17 am
eekay
1) WE ARE DIFFERENT.

that's why they hate us. Pretty much no other reason.
We have different ways at looking at things.
We don't look the same way.

Humans tend to hate anything that isn't like them.
emo

Agreed. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:50 am
people hate emos because they are different. Its that simple. That is no reason to hate someone. Its the same with everything. Racism. homosexuality. just because people are different doesnt mean they can be hated. I wish some people would get that through their thick skulls. I mean, its like going up to someone and saying "you have blond hair. I have brown. I hate you." Its that simple and that stupid.  

the darkest white

hitmeibleed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:31 am
the-darkest-white
people hate emos because they are different. Its that simple. That is no reason to hate someone. Its the same with everything. Racism. homosexuality. just because people are different doesnt mean they can be hated. I wish some people would get that through their thick skulls. I mean, its like going up to someone and saying "you have blond hair. I have brown. I hate you." Its that simple and that stupid.
well this is probabl the simplest, but also probably the most accurate explaination..hate is hate..theres probably no definite reason for their hate..its just like racism..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:39 pm
hitmeibleed
the-darkest-white
well this is probabl the simplest, but also probably the most accurate explaination..hate is hate..theres probably no definite reason for their hate..its just like racism..

That is so true!  

A.Box.Of.Sharp.Objects

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:15 am
I'd like to say once and all, its not because your all different, its because you all try to pass off what came before as new and exciting, that 80% of the culture are arrogant wankers and that you all look the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:05 pm
that is so true....one of my friends at skool had to go to the conciler cuz she dresses in all black so they automaticly think u cut yourself...its not fair  

Do You Beleave In God

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:08 pm
hitmeibleed
the-darkest-white

are you stupid?
look at every "emo" person, they all look and dress the same, they say the same response to this question, same ideas, same fashion, same music
that's not different, you're just a bunch of robots.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games