Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:52 pm
"You're so nice Aero! I'm so glad that your in this caravan."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:15 pm
Hopping slightly in his seat, he'd excitedly announce. "H-hey, I can see the tops of those Toadstools!" A sign that they were just about to arrive at their targeted destination.  

Makairo

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:18 pm
'Awesome! We're almost there."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:12 pm
"I can't wait! I'll get those little monstersand collect ingredients for, well, wait. Did we already eat breakfast?" Aero couldn't remember weather or not she had eaten that day.

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:31 pm
((lol I love what you did with your sig Shippou-chan!))

"I don't know. Did we?" Kara Ni laughed. "I can't remember. Oh well." Kara Ni crawled her way over to a pile of things in the caravan. She scrounged around until she found her banjo-like weapon she held dear. "Found it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:07 pm
Aero twirled her Steel Blade around as if it were a toy.

"Oh, well.Ti's not like we don't eat 3 meals a day anyway...."

((What time of day is it?? xD))

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:54 pm
((I seriously have no clue.))

"I can't wait until I get my hands on all the treasure we find there!" Kara Ni said anxiously. She couldn't wait to see all the different things they could find in chest or that enemies dropped.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:48 am
((sry if I am not too good, it been a while since I rp'ed so I am a little rusty))

*he opens his eyes slowly and sits up having slept by the entrance to mushroom forest and shakes his head. He looks at the chalice sitting next to him and sighs softly standing up slowly and brushing off the back of his clothes to get the dust off.* "Why... did I decide to go alone..." *he looks down and shakes his head then looks down the road a little ways to notice a caravan coming his way* "Hmmmm..."  

Stealth_McCloud

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:55 pm
*dirvig the carravan down a small road by the forest of musrooms. humming to a song that only she can hear*" ~hmm...hm..hmm~"* jinzy notices a carravan stoped not to far ahead. slowing down, jinzy stops and looks* "umm...hello there...." says to the fellow inside  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:55 am
((I would like to try RP-ing too, but... there would be 4 caravans in the same place. Is that ok?))  

Othello V
Crew

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:26 pm
((Yup. It's okay. Or you can join someone else's caravan. Your choice. Either way, its fine.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:35 am
((you can goin my carravan if you want im not traveling with any one^^))  

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:11 am
((Yes, I would like that. Thank you. ^-^))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:24 am
((hope u are talking about meh)) *stealth looks up at the approaching caravan and tilts his head slightly* "Ummm hi......Can I help you???" *he tries not to show that he is in trouble. He takes a deep breath and tries to clear his thoughts running his hand through his hair. He things for a few moments trying to decipher if the newcomers are a threat to him or not. After realizing that newcomer means no harm he looks to the wheels on his caravan seeing that they are badly beaten beyond his repairing abilities*  

Stealth_McCloud

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces