Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tekken Force

Back to Guilds

Tags: Tekken, Fighting, Video Games, Namco, Playstation 

Reply The Tekken Force
What Character Would You Like To Kill Personally? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would You Hurt Me?
  Deffinately, You piss me off hard core! (me:Thats what my cat said!=^.^=)
  Nope you seem alright
View Results

Action Bawstard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:16 pm
Devil Kazama Jin
LingXiaoyu
DiscoFantastico
Ling Xiaoyu sux xp

crying

Wow, that was mean. I like you though, Xiaoyu. smile

I don't honestly hate or want to kill any Tekken character. None of them bother me that much.

You're one of those...love for all kinda people aren't ya?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 2:15 am
Christie Montiero is the most pointless character ever. Eddy was repping Capoiera just fine, and I'm sick of games adding these useless T&A characters.  

Lil Manda Bear

Shin Oni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:23 pm
Lil Manda Bear
Christie Montiero is the most pointless character ever. Eddy was repping Capoiera just fine, and I'm sick of games adding these useless T&A characters.

Seeing Eddy was originally supposed to be a girl (and Nina/Anna do way better T&A than christie.) it wouldn't matter. she's still a button masher..

T5 Paul. Apparently Paul took one too many backflips and became really stupid. TTT was pretty much the last time you ever see Paul actually showing intrest in the Kazuya/Paul rivaly going on. T4 he's just kinda silent and too busy into Kuma. T5 he doesn't show any intrest in Kuma (outside the story fight.) and nothing with Kazuya. Plus he became a complete comedy character instead of a serious/comedy person.

I really just hate T5 Paul.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:06 pm
hmm i'll kill ganryu, jack, and heihachi i mean c'mon hes wears a thong in t4 (practilly)  

sakura petel

Tekkensennin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:45 am
The animals... exept Panda, it's not like there are too many Pandas left at the moment anyway sweatdrop but I'd still take panda away from the game, not killing it 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:03 am
I just thought of another reason to kill her...
She is the reason the Mishimas are all miserable!! =D

Death now kthx?

Action Bawstard

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:10 am
i would kill dragunov with my bare hands... why? no particular reason... hehehe i think it would make me feel good heheheheh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:06 am
CRAIG MARDUK.

Omg.

Just, omg.

I hate him so much. I hate him with a passion. He irks me to the ends of the earth. And he looks dirty crying

TAKE A SHOWER!!!

*breathes*

And JUST to get to ME, he tries to rape poor Anna gonk

Okay, maybe I'm in the minority being an Anna Williams fan, but COME ON gonk gonk gonk

That's just too cruel. xp

I also don't like Ganryu, as many have already agreed. He is boring. And pointless. And stupid.

Just make him go away sad

Christie...she was my mortal enemy in T4.

ACK. TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

But I have felt better about her since T5. Maybe it's because I gave her a BRA xd  

Angel de Lys

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:59 am
oh yeah marduk.... because he's too damn cocky!!!! i'd like to bash his face on a speeding car!!!!! heheheeheh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:24 pm
I'd kill Raven because he's a ******** wannabe BLADE! DOESN'T ANYONE SEE THE STUPID ******** RESEMBLANCE? HUH!?!?!?!?!?!? Speaking of resemblances, you can make Paul look like like Ken from street fighter. You just go into customize and then put his hair down. You'll see. Just go check it out. But, it has to be his Red karate gi. Also, i'd kill of mokujin and that stupid copycat. The wooden a*****e. He's so annoying. Also, i'd kill marduk, because anyone who says "I'll break your face!" deserves to die!

Malice the dark jester

Malice the dark jester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:29 pm
By the way, Dragunov pulls off the Hitler look very nicely.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:53 pm
Hey! Asuka hater! Lay off! She a great fighter! anyway, i'd kill the bears. they suck!  

Half Man-half otaku

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:22 am
It would have to be marduk. He picks on poor King. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:25 am
i also don't like ganryu simply because he's too funny to be a fighting game character heheheheh  

Hyung Horangi

Pooky Girl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:29 am
Ganryu isn't really a serious fighter, he's only entering the tournament coz he has the hots for Julia. *shudders at the thought* sweatdrop  
The Tekken Force

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff